GreaseSpot Cafe

what happened to picture gallery and the pictures we had in our profile account?

T-Bone

Hi all,

Does anyone know what happened to the picture gallery and the pictures that many of us had in our profile account? I had some from the Rock, advanced class, my WOW year and corps training. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, T-Bone said:

Hi all,

Does anyone know what happened to the picture gallery and the pictures that many of us had in our profile account? I had some from the Rock, advanced class, my WOW year and corps training. 

I could guess... but otherwise don't know anything about it.

• 3 months later...

Found the pictures in the back room under some crates of coffee beans.

Took a bit to figure out how to bring them back. Still working on cleaning them up.  If you find (like most are still) images showing all black and complain about a template error when you open them, just means I haven't got to it yet.  I will though.  If they're your own pictures you should be able to open them, then click the configure icon in the upper right corner and select "Edit details" then save that without changing anything.  Should fix it.  Do the same for the album info.

T-Bone's should be good now.  Something about a squeaky wheel.....

• Like 1

On 5/20/2020 at 5:13 PM, Raf said:

I'll ask GreasyTech

25 minutes ago, GT said:

Found the pictures in the back room under some crates of coffee beans.

Took a bit to figure out how to bring them back. Still working on cleaning them up.  If you find (like most are still) images showing all black and complain about a template error when you open them, just means I haven't got to it yet.  I will though.  If they're your own pictures you should be able to open them, then click the configure icon in the upper right corner and select "Edit details" then save that without changing anything.  Should fix it.  Do the same for the album info.

T-Bone's should be good now.  Something about a squeaky wheel.....

Thanks Raf & Greasy Tech !!!!!! Maybe I forgot and left my pictures there when I was pilfering borrowing some coffee beans - sometimes the coffee at the counter is a bit weak - -  anyway thanks again !!!!!! Sometimes it takes a greasy tech to make a squeaky wheel calm the f___ down.

Just trying to keep up with the vendor releases.  Failure to do so is what caused the gallery to disappear for awhile.

• Like 2