GreaseSpot Cafe

Framed (Name That Flick from one Pic)

Raf

16 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Not so much.  However, it appears to be a blue man on the moon, so I'm going to guess

Watchmen

George

That's it.

Some people went nuts over the series and the movie.  I never saw what all the fuss was about.  Then again, I don't think "post-modern"  and "superhero comic books" should intersect.

11 hours ago, WordWolf said:

"BLAZING SADDLES".  The beans-and-black-coffee scene with all the flatulence.  Amazing how many people got offended that was in the movie. 

I remember seeing it broadcast on network TV, and all of the flatulence was replaced by horses neighing.  :rolleyes:

WW's up.

George

1 hour ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

"The Court Jester"?

George

That's it.  In the first pic, he's wearing a MAIL shirt  while being instructed which cup was safe to drink the toast from. (Was it the flagon with the dragon, the vessel with the pestle, or chalice from the palace?)    In the second pic, Danny Kaye was dueling with Basil Rathbone- and doing VERY well by all accounts.   (The scene is actually VERY complicated to perform.)

Both he and Viggo Mortensen (King Aragorn/Strider the ranger) got similar compliments in their movies about how well they picked up swordplay.  

On 12/15/2020 at 8:11 AM, GeorgeStGeorge said:

George

image.png

I thought Human without the bean said we shouldn't post a picture of Rudy Giuliani.

Edited by T-Bone
revision

This is not a picture of Steve McQueen’s day off from the Bullitt set

not Bullitt.jpg

here's the rear-view-hood-ornament-camera of same scene

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh.jpg

Edited by T-Bone
revision

1 hour ago, T-Bone said:

This is not a picture of Steve McQueen’s day off from the Bullitt set

not Bullitt.jpg

here's the rear-view-hood-ornament-camera of same scene

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh.jpg

This HAD TO be from Star Wars, because I remember the musical score playing at this moment.   But which one?  We have a black and a white guy, I'm going with "SOLO."