GreaseSpot Cafe

Framed (Name That Flick from one Pic)

Raf

ok...next movie...what say we save some gas money and stay in the same neighborhood...

...and no it's not another Salvador Dali crucifixion painting

capture-plein-c3a9cran-01022012-1723581.

7 hours ago, WordWolf said:

One of my wild swings- "STARMAN???"

that's a swing and a miss

my movie is from 1997 and I said it was in same neighborhood as The Black Hole - meaning it has similar themes - actor in this picture created a gravity drive that generates an artificial black hole and they have weird experiences from that...not a favorite movie of mine...I liked the first half with the concepts and special effects - but the rest gets too gory - it's in the sci-fi horror genre

paramount-33482001-Full-Image_GalleryBac

Edited by T-Bone

6 hours ago, T-Bone said:

The movie is  Event Horizon 

sorry I picked an obscure stinker of a movie

I don't mind if it's a stinker- it might be easier to remember!  But please try to refrain from really obscure movies. I have one I really like, but I never use it because nobody here's even heard of it.

3 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Hey, I got away with Traxx!  (But only because the regulars know I'm a fan of that obscure film and the picture showed Shadoe Stevens...)

George

Shadoe Stevens was Center Square and Announcer of Hollywood Squares for some time.   I recognized him from that. The still showed him.   You also hinted the movie was obscure, which pointed in the right direction, provided we could recognize him or guess him.   So, it wasn't exactly blind guess territory.

Lets see, I need to be under 66 kb to post the picture.  Is that what stops it from loading?  OK.  I'll go, and then I'd better get busy with some threads because it looks like I'm up on several.  I'm also taking some time away from what I do to employ myself so I've got some time to do it.  Ghostbusters 2.

4 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

Lets see, I need to be under 66 kb to post the picture.  Is that what stops it from loading?  OK.  I'll go, and then I'd better get busy with some threads because it looks like I'm up on several.  I'm also taking some time away from what I do to employ myself so I've got some time to do it.  Ghostbusters 2.

Off by 1.

George

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...