GreaseSpot Cafe

Biblical study book almost written

Hi Twinky: In Addition, youtube has very good videos to learn how to do things. For example, I previously rarely used Adobe InDesign, but now after watching and listening to instructional youtube videos. I have learned at least the basics for a book layout. Now it is not difficult for me to do. Thank you youtube and the teachers who do youtube videos.

Please pet your cats for me.

Last night I filled out the form to get a library of congress control number. I received an email today showing that my almost completed book was approved. I will simply have the book's isbn number and library of congress number on the copy right page. After some books are printed. I will send one of them to the library of congress address in Washington DC by media mail.

Edited by Mark Sanguinetti

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the last page of this book that I finalized today, while paying for some book printing from a book printing company in Washington state: 

Christian Book Reviews

If you have read this biblical teaching book and have found it helpful for godly spiritual knowledge. You can let other people know about this book and where you found it. Or by directing people to this web site:
https://christianreconciliation.net/

If you have also written a biblical teaching book or are part of a Christian church or organization you can contact the author through the web site christianreconciliation.net and write a review about this book. Then for the future printing of this book I could add a paragraph of your review while also directing readers to your book or Christian church organization in a favorable way. 

• 2 weeks later...

The following is the back cover text (I did not add extra space between paragraphs):

This biblical teaching book is solely based on scriptures from the bible. Many bible verses are quoted from or referred to before or after the author teaches and provides godly spiritual knowledge. In addition, factual and informative reference books that include the definitions of the original Greek words that the bible words were translated from are quoted from to help our understanding.  

The author primarily promotes Jesus Christ in this book, while basing his views of Jesus Christ from bible verses, especially from the New Testament.  Perhaps the author could be considered a cheer leader for Jesus Christ. The author primarily promotes Jesus Christ instead of one individual denomination or church. Hopefully many people that are part of different churches or denominations will learn from this book.

The author wrote this book to serve and help people instead of wanting to lord over people like the Pharisees and Sadducees often tried to do in the first century when Jesus Christ lived his natural physical earthly life. We only have one Lord, Jesus Christ who represents God’s love and is our loving savior.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I recently received copies of my book that I ordered and paid for from a good book printer. I will place this book for sale on Amazon when I have more time. However, you can contact me directly with a discount price for the purchase of this book through the private messages on this web site. Or publicly on this topic/forum. I will send this book through USPS media mail which is a good cost of a little under $3. It has on the back cover of my book with the ISBN number, a retail price of $19.95. 

• 2 months later...

Today I set up a web site link for the purchase of my biblical teaching book. The web site page is: 

https://christianreconciliation.net/book-oursaviorjesuschrist.html

You can learn about some of the content of this book from the above web page. 

18 hours ago, Twinky said:

Hope it goes well for you, Mark.  You've put a lot of work in.

Hi Twinky: Perhaps I am a workaholic instead of an alcoholic. If you or anyone here wants a copy of this book to read, they can contact me or click on the web site link that I posted here last night, Oct. 16, 2021. I am OK with web sites, but in order to securely set up any payment I needed to do that with PayPal. Please pet your Kitty Cats for me. Thank you.

• 2 months later...

I wonder if it would be very scary to purchase this book? The reason being that in order to send you this book I would need to know your mailing address and even your name. I hope this would not be scary for GoDaddy forum people and you at least know my name. Below is a link where this book can be purchased online for only $21.14 that includes the cost of USPS media mail shipping. This biblical teaching book that is solely based on scriptures from the bible, took hours and even years to write with much editing and is 16 chapters and about 232 pages. It even has a scripture index at the end of this book showing all the quoted or referred to verses for this book.

On 1/1/2022 at 12:49 PM, Mark Sanguinetti said:

I wonder if it would be very scary to purchase this book? The reason being that in order to send you this book I would need to know your mailing address and even your name. I hope this would not be scary for GoDaddy forum people and you at least know my name. Below is a link where this book can be purchased online for only $21.14 that includes the cost of USPS media mail shipping. This biblical teaching book that is solely based on scriptures from the bible, took hours and even years to write with much editing and is 16 chapters and about 232 pages. It even has a scripture index at the end of this book showing all the quoted or referred to verses for this book.

Is that to what you attribute apparent lack of interest here in your book?

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

Is that to what you attribute apparent lack of interest here in your book?

Yes, book sales have been slow lately,but this at least has inspired me to lower the book price on my web site. I might even lower the price by one more dollar soon. 

4 hours ago, Mark Sanguinetti said:

Yes, book sales have been slow lately,but this at least has inspired me to lower the book price on my web site. I might even lower the price by one more dollar soon. 

Good luck.

On 1/4/2022 at 11:05 AM, waysider said:

Have you considered sales could be slow because people may not be interested in the subject matter?

That is possible, but then people that I have talked to that have read some of the book describe it as good or very good or even what can be described as scholarly. These are people that were previously involved with the Way Ministry and people who were never involved with them. A person that I recently spoke with that was never involved with the Way Ministry that has read most of the book, said the book content was "irrefutable". When doing a Google search, the definition of "irrefutable" is "impossible to deny or disprove". This is because when I teach, I always either quote from bible verses or at least refer to them. This is a biblical teaching book that people can learn from, instead of a religiously denominational book. 

• 5 months later...

After filling out the online web site USA copyright form and sending 2 book copies to the Washington DC Copyright Office towards  the end of November, 2021. Last month of May, 2022 I received a letter in the mail from the USA Library of Congress Copyright Office that said I had full copyright for the text that I had written.