GreaseSpot Cafe

An excerpt (quote) from website MyRapistLivesHere dot com (Warning: could be disturbing)

Rocky

My community believes Phil, and other men trained as ministers in The Way International, are righteous, knowledgeable authorities and that the beautiful women they surrounded themselves with are lucky to be in their presence. This organization, a recognized cult, has significant claims of sexual and spiritual abuse, dating back to the 1970s. In this community, these are swept under the rug and brushed aside as “how men behave.” Is that how your community behaves? Where a man “teaches” sexually starved young women, who believe him to be a friend and mentor, by forcing his fingers inside their vaginas while asking, “Do you like it?” “Let me show you something,” he commanded right before the second assault, as he bent me over his desk and shoved his hand up my skirt. I had arrived intending to rebuild the church database; this was not the way I wanted to volunteer. 

From a post dated 3/21/2021 at MyRapistLivesHere.

Note: the person who posted her story at that link can be found on Instagram and YouTube.

Edited by Rocky

Yet another all too familiar story.  Sad.  

I hope that the people she names (esp PB) don't take it upon themselves to sue her for libel.  Or set TWI's lawyers onto her, to gag her.

9 hours ago, Twinky said:

Yet another all too familiar story.  Sad.  

I hope that the people she names (esp PB) don't take it upon themselves to sue her for libel.  Or set TWI's lawyers onto her, to gag her.

Indeed, MLE's approach is bold. As long as she's telling her own story, she should be okay.