GreaseSpot Cafe

Narcissist explains Narcissistic PD

Bolshevik

On 6/25/2021 at 6:54 PM, Bolshevik said:

A narcissist explaining the mind of a narcissist.  Is it the perfect con?  Just look at the audience . . . familiar spirits indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euGhNMifaw8

Thanks for posting that – so fascinating...

Dr Sam V as the tour guide of the narcissist's mind touched on so many interesting points: Narcissism is a post-traumatic condition...a victim – usually of the parents  (I read some of the comments below the YouTube – this one really stuck out: “Moral of the story- if you cannot give a child unconditional love and acceptance, please don’t have one. That’s how narcissists are born and they torture everyone for the sins of their parents.”).   Other points by Dr V: to the narcissist we are commodities ...the false-self that the narcissist creates within serves as protection from pain.  

And whoever edited out the translators behind him spent a lot of time making a smooth flowing lecture – kudos to them! 

Edited by T-Bone
typos

2 hours ago, T-Bone said:

Moral of the story- if you cannot give a child unconditional love and acceptance, please don’t have one. That’s how narcissists are born and they torture everyone for the sins of their parents.

Boy does that sound familiar. And a certain FORMER politician still tries to do it (torture everyone).

15 hours ago, Rocky said:

Boy does that sound familiar. And a certain FORMER politician still tries to do it (torture everyone).

. . . I've read he's either NPD and also Borderline PD.

I swear I read somewhere, can't seem to find it. . . the borderlines would typically be the middle-management in a cult setting. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/1/2021 at 12:34 AM, Rocky said:

And a certain FORMER politician still tries to do it (torture everyone).

Now, now, Rocky, calm down. Might have to report you to Modcat5 :biglaugh: