GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way and the COVID Vaccine

DogLover

I do not know about HQ's stance on the 'rona vaccines.

I do not that God has blessed my farm with a lot of wild Mullein this year. So I am harvesting it, and I have already given a lot to friends who are suffering from the 'rona. It seems to help a lot. Isn't that just like God?  During a plandemic, He gives us the treatment. :) 

• Like 1

By all means, drink mullein tea in reasonable (not excessive) quantities.  I doubt it's effective against covid.  Do get a vaccine as well.

As for that daft bunch in Ohio:  do they want to "believe God" to keep them safe?  I think they'd recommend a vaccine course.  And I'm certain the head honchos would get vaccinated.

But either way: I just don't care what they say, think or do.  Their opinion on anything is completely irrelevant to me.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Twinky said:

... I doubt it's effective against covid.  Do get a vaccine as well.

16 minutes ago, Twinky said:

I am vaccinated. I have customers who testify to the benefit of Mullein for the treatment of their 'Rona symptoms.

On the other hand, I do not know anyone who drinks it.  Use it the same way as you do for an asthma attack.

Edited by Galen

Make sure you take your Vitamin D. (Most people have a deficiency due to lack of adequate exposure to sunlight). It maintains your immune system. There is an abundance of scientific data detailing its importance. A doctor can run a blood test and make recommendations on proper dosage.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Junior Corps Surviver said:

I am told by folks who are “in” that they have "not taken an anti vaxx stance". They’ve always been..., uh, pro choice. Your abundant sharing paid for some of those choices. 

They won't take any stance where they will look like a controlling, abusive, pseudo-Christian cult. Their lawyers taught em that.

• Upvote 1

And I wonder just how many millions of dollars have gone to settle lawsuits and pay their lawyers for wierwille/martindale's sexual liasons...oh and not to mention all the things they used to do  (pregnancy policy for example) that they had to unlearn at the advice of BakerHostetler out of Cleveland? That is if they still retain their services.

Edited by OldSkool

Let's not go that way, OldSkool.

No policy regarding covid on their website, unless they have one well hidden.  But you know what? We're all outa there, and what they think doesn't matter to anyone here.  Unless you want to know, so that you can take the opposite view. Yeah, right.

I think it's worth reminding people that twi's treatment of people was so extremely bad that a bunch of LAWYERS took a look at it and said they had to be nicer.

What does it say about a church or alleged Christian group that treats its people so badly that they only improve to avoid lawsuits, and on direct advice of their lawyers?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, WordWolf said:

I think it's worth reminding people that twi's treatment of people was so extremely bad that a bunch of LAWYERS took a look at it and said they had to be nicer.

What does it say about a church or alleged Christian group that treats its people so badly that they only improve to avoid lawsuits, and on direct advice of their lawyers?

Please note, and I thinnk this is implied in your statement - but to be clear for those who may wonder, they HATED the changes they had to "endure" since the @llen lawsuit. It wasnt that Rosalie and the gang were quietly waiting in the wings to jump on the opportunity to right the wrongs and change how they operate. Think about it -- all the draconian rules for staff and way corps, all the harassment they used to lay on people -- they hated that they could no longer operate in the manner they did up until 2000 or so before the @llen, and other lawsuits were filed. Rosalie went slap the heck off at a cabinet meeting and said just that - "That she hated all the changes they have had to make" - that is nearly a verbatim quote from 2007. So the only way they will treat people any better than they used to is by threat of losing the thing they covet most -- their positions of power over their followers and their 68 million or so they keep in their coffers. When that was seriouosly threatened and they reaslized they were not above the law then they made only the recommended changes to stay out of court and lose their cult classification. I have also heard Rosalie brag about how slick they have had to become over the entire matter. Her name is Rosalie F Rivenbark where the F stands for Fox and she would literally say "Well, that's because they have been out Foxxed. Again - God's honest truth, I am not embellishing even the slightest point or quote. Well, they out foxxed their followers because if the truth came out on public record via court transcripts then most all of their followers would have to wake up and most would leave. And I mean the truth the @llen lawsuit brought to light that's covered so thorougly in other topics.

One would have to conclude that the only reason the adultery stopped is it interferred with their positions of power and easy lifestyle at the top. The thing they covet most is embodied in the 501-c3 corporate status that gives them the way international inc. They will do anything to protect that coprorate entity because it empowers them to operate the way they do and give themselves status, allows them to accept tax free donations, and gives them position amongst the rank and file where they demand all their protocol in how you even interact with them on the most insignificant matters. Silly case in point - In the winter of 2007 we had a huge snow storm at HQ. I had been running several large snow removal crews since 4:30 that morning and I came back to my office for a minute. I had just sat down and was utterly exhausted. Rosalie popped into my office and started asking some questions about the status of this or that, I dont remember exactly what. But she had been standing there for about 15 seconds and I had forgotten to stand when she entered the room and you know what she did? Looked at me with a stern look and motioned me out of my seat and onto my feet. 

I also want to be clear for the record if nothing else - Im telling about all this publicly not because I am bitter and living in the past or unforgiving or whatever. I have forgiven myself, them, and accepted Christ's forgiveness for being involved with them after I knew how corrupt they really are. However, I will not conceal who they are and how they operate even though some of them are well meaning and sincere in their motives even though they should come clean with themselves if nothing else. If I conceal it I am part of covering it up so I will tell the truth of the things I saw first hand.

So this is why I say "They won't take any stance where they will look like a controlling, abusive, pseudo-Christian cult. Their lawyers taught em that."

Im not being mean spirited and I suppose could be taken that way, but it's the truth. You want to see them make a stand on corona vaccinations? Let them be legally threaned to do so where their coprorate entity is threatened. They wil make all kinds of statements and use the OSC as a vaccination center. Until then, they will remain conspicously silent.

Edited by OldSkool
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...