GreaseSpot Cafe

Ask the Question.. oh Mystic Guru

Ham

Question

Just trying to figure out the new format here.  And questions approved by a moderator? What's up with that?  And then.. what does one do with the answer..  if there even IS one..

OK.  Mystic Guru.. who IS Greasespot Cafe.. I thought it used to be Paw.. as in Pawtuckett..

Hope you still have a sense of humor.. heh.

2 answers to this question

Welcome back Ham! The forum, “Ask the Greasepot Cafe”, was set up to enable someone to ask a question about TWI without needing to register here. I think it was patterned after something available on Reddit or somewhere. once the question has been approved to post by a moderator, anyone can answer or discuss. 

The other forums still do not need moderator approval to post, but DO (as was always the case) require the user to be a GSC member to post.

Paw still owns this squirrelly place.  :rolleyes:

Seems like a VERY good idea.  Please pass my apology to Paw for kicking Paw off my facebook account.  Just got ....ed off royally with a lot of people in a drunken rage one evening.. probably with good reason, but my sincere apologies. Paw really is a nice guy. 

Just would like to know him better. 

Best Regards.. or 73, in Ham Speak.