GreaseSpot Cafe

Discussion on the "Vaccine"

oldiesman

4 hours ago, Rocky said:

my condolences to your wife for having to cope with you

Unkind, Rocky.

GreaseSpot Cafe has been on a mission "to tell the other side of the story ABOUT TWI" for over 20 years.  Throughout that time....and at the Waydale website.....I have been involved in that mission.  After all, I was deeply involved in twi and was manipulated, indoctrinated and exploited.  Information at "Headquarters" only moved in one direction;  anyone who dissented was marked/avoided and demonized.

Therefore, whenever authoritarians in power.... 1. Religious Hierarchy and/or 2. Political Hierarchy [Mark 8:15] set in motion a mandate where "one-size-fits-all"..... for me, it raises concern.  Then, when I see that Twitter, Facebook and Youtube are locked in unison to censor information and put their thumb on the scale of "all power centralized at the federal level".....I want to see what is lying in wait BEHIND THE CURTAIN.

At present, I continue to be an "all-approach-to-covid-treatments" mindset.  If people want the vaccination (especially those 65 and older), then go get it.  From what I keep reading, the jury is still out for the need to vaccinate the younger generation, and especially 5-12 year olds.  What again is the percentage rate of recovery in those age groups without vaccination?......99.7??  Others choose to put their trust in other therapeutics.... like Ivermectin, HCQ and others(etc.) with zinc-paks and vitamin D3.  I have friends, family and co-workers on BOTH SIDES of this issue.

Vaccines, mandates and passports raise issues regarding.....

• Health and Public Safety Concerns
  • Civil Rights Issues
  • Medical Privacy HIPPA
  • Personal Sovereignty and Consent
  • Governmental Overreach
  • Federal vs State Regulations
  • Business and Corporate Interests
  • Etc.

Around the world......ie Italy, Ireland, France, Australia, etc..... these challenges exist.  As I've stated before, we are STILL in the early stages of covid-19 and its variants.  I am NOT SURPRISED that there is disagreement on this subject here at GSC.......heck, even top professionals disagree!!!  I am hopeful that scientists and top medical professionals will find better treatments in the upcoming months.  

Top NIH Scientist

[snippet from article]......

A senior bioethicist who heads a research team at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) is taking the lead at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in the debate over the ethics of COVID vaccine mandates.

Dr. Matthew Memoli, director of the Laboratory of Infectious Diseases at NIH, will argue against vaccine mandates during a Dec. 1 livestreamed roundtable session, which will be open to the public.

“There’s a lot of debate within the NIH about whether [a vaccine mandate] is appropriate,” David Wendler, a senior NIH bioethicist in charge of planning the session, told the WSJ. “It’s an important, hot topic.”

Edited by skyrider
typos

The center of "Headquarters" was the schizoid core.  Death itself as far as I am concerned.   Followers circling a black hole.  The was no man behind the curtain.

There is language of the "natural medicine" nonsense here.  Designed to shut off critical thinking.

We are arguing that our governments have a conspiracy to mandate one vaccine . . . When most of us have had numerous vaccines?

I just vaccinated my cat last month.  Cause disease happens.

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

From what I keep reading, the jury is still out for the need to vaccinate the younger generation, and especially 5-12 year olds.  What again is the percentage rate of recovery in those age groups without vaccination?......99.7??

Two points to unwrap here.

First: The jury is not out. Kids don't live in a bubble. Whatever they do, wherever they go affects everyone they encounter. That means they are vectors for infection and petri dishes for virus mutation. I have personal experience with large groups of kids. It's not been all peaches and cream. That's all I'll say about that.

Second: It's not all about whether they live or die. Some will develop MIS-C, some will suffer organ damage, some will suffer from reduced mental capacity, some will develop Long-Covid. We just don't know what the future holds for kids who get it and don't die. Did you know Polio is largely asymptomatic? Yes, Polio. That disease that can horribly cripple and disfigure those unfortunate enough to catch it.  It's somewhere around 90-95% asymptomatic, though kids are prone to be more likely to exhibit symptoms. We would consider it unconscionable to take a chance on not vaccinating our kids against such a horrible disease. 

Myocarditis has become the new boogieman. We never seem to hear the baseline figure for it. There are many other causes that are much more likely to cause it than the vaccine. In fact, your child is 6 times more likely to develop myocarditis from Covid than from the vaccine. That's a risk/benefit decision that should be a slam dunk.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you, Waysider, for correcting the misinformation that gets spread in the name of open-mindedness.

You know, just because people are feeding on bad Intel doesn't mean "the jury is out."

Spreading that LIE endangers lives.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, waysider said:

Two points to unwrap here.

First: The jury is not out. Kids don't live in a bubble. Whatever they do, wherever they go affects everyone they encounter. That means they are vectors for infection and petri dishes for virus mutation. I have personal experience with large groups of kids. It's not been all peaches and cream. That's all I'll say about that.

Second: It's not all about whether they live or die. Some will develop MIS-C, some will suffer organ damage, some will suffer from reduced mental capacity, some will develop Long-Covid. We just don't know what the future holds for kids who get it and don't die. Did you know Polio is largely asymptomatic? Yes, Polio. That disease that can horribly cripple and disfigure those unfortunate enough to catch it.  It's somewhere around 90-95% asymptomatic, though kids are prone to be more likely to exhibit symptoms. We would consider it unconscionable to take a chance on not vaccinating our kids against such a horrible disease. 

Myocarditis has become the new boogieman. We never seem to hear the baseline figure for it. There are many other causes that are much more likely to cause it than the vaccine. In fact, your child is 6 times more likely to develop myocarditis from Covid than from the vaccine. That's a risk/benefit decision that should be a slam dunk.

"Myocarditis has become the 'new Boogey man" - THAT COMMENT is terribly immature, misinformed and downright heartless !!!!!Speaking of myocarditis...that is EXACTLY the reason Germany has STOPPED giving Moderna to under 30 year olds...but that is o.k. isn't it because we're still discovering mid to long term effects...aren't we?...what was it you said ? "the vaccines have been put under rigorous testing and have been proven safe ? Tell that to the kids who now have myocarditis and pericarditis that would have grown up otherwise healthy IF they had not had the covid jab !
OMG, hope Rockys grandkids that he gleefully congratulated didn't get the Moderna !!

Germany recommends only Biontech/Pfizer vaccine for under-30s | Reuters

Edited by Allan

3 hours ago, Raf said:

Thank you, Waysider, for correcting the misinformation that gets spread in the name of open-mindedness.

You know, just because people are feeding on bad Intel doesn't mean "the jury is out."

Spreading that LIE endangers lives.

Define 'bad intel' ? Could the Government, big Pharma. medical bodies like CDC and NIH and the media possibly put out 'bad intel'...or are they trustworthy in your opinion lol 

7 hours ago, skyrider said:

“There’s a lot of debate within the NIH about whether [a vaccine mandate] is appropriate,” David Wendler, a senior NIH bioethicist in charge of planning the session, told the WSJ. “It’s an important, hot topic.”

The starting place for debate, IMO, needs to be examination/study of pertinent history (i.e 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic). That puts a number of the "concerns" you listed in proper perspective. It's important for EVERYBODY to study that history. Having done so early in the current pandemic, the resistance to sound medical and public (and personal) health practices has been quite frustrating in my mind. 

1 hour ago, Allan said:

"Myocarditis has become the 'new Boogey man" - THAT COMMENT is terribly immature, misinformed and downright heartless !!!!!Speaking of myocarditis...that is EXACTLY the reason Germany has STOPPED giving Moderna to under 30 year olds...but that is o.k. isn't it because we're still discovering mid to long term effects...aren't we?...what was it you said ? "the vaccines have been put under rigorous testing and have been proven safe ? Tell that to the kids who now have myocarditis and pericarditis that would have grown up otherwise healthy IF they had not had the covid jab !
OMG, hope Rockys grandkids that he gleefully congratulated didn't get the Moderna !!

Germany recommends only Biontech/Pfizer vaccine for under-30s | Reuters

Speaking of which - 9 years ago Pericarditis got me into Emergency, where I then had a "cardiac event" on the table where they were testing me. At the time I just knew I had an increasing feeling like a knife was being churned in my chest and it was during them trying to diagnose the pain when the heart attack occurred and they discovered I had 3 badly clogged arteries including one that was pretty much shut down to a trickle I guess. Par for the course - a triple bypass was planned.

Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle, Peri-c is inflammation of the outer lining of the heart. Both have been seen in children, more young males that others, after the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines. Symptoms can occur a few days after the vaccination and with treatment recovery is full and within a few days. Add "mileage may vary" to that, I'm sure. 

This is of course a huge issue but it doesn't appear to be widespread at all. Now - I'm not a young male but even at my age and history, there's a concern - fortunately I didn't get any actual heart muscle damage when I had my infection and "event", and my heart even at 62 held up very well. The advice to me for Moderna's 2 dose and boosters has been I'm still in a very low risk group so the vaccine is worth it. Close monitoring of health after is important though, and I've done fine and nothing like heart-chest pain symptoms occurred. (and once you've been through it you know the difference between it and "heartburn". 

I wouldn't advise a child to NOT get the vaccinations due to that risk specifically. Both my grandchildren have tested positive after exposures and had no demonstrable symptoms. They haven't been vaccinated yet, but likely will be at some point, if all these mandates continue. (for the record I'm "pro choice", and have exercised my choice to be vaccinated and get the booster - but I'm not in a user group that is as active in public circles as a lot of the population but I can understand the concerns there on all sides, I think) On average as previously stated, I suggest humans currently residing on the planet Earth consider vaccinations. 

A bigger issue in all this comes to mind too - overall health care and access to it. I have immediate access to a health care system, doctors, nurses, medical advice, pharmacies, etc. I may not "get in" immediately or faster than anyone else but I have coverage that I can use and it covers what I need. I also have had access to a low impacted supply chain so scheduling vac's and getting in has been easy compared to some places.

Millions aren't and don't though - the so called "free" vaccinations aren't really, and there's little "free" wrap around health care to monitor and take care of adverse side affects or issues in case someone DOES have an issue and doesn't have any health plan....We like to describe ourselves as the wealthiest, most industrious and creative nation in history. There is a basic level of health care that we can extend to citizens here and I'd be willing to extend that in emergency services to those who are here illegally, and being processed through our system of citizenship whether going in or out. 

Simply put, the severely ill and injured are going to end up in our emergency room/clinic system anyway - some provision of preventive and general health care and education would seem to be in everyone's interests. (I know there are a lot of exceptions, open holes to abuse and costs to doing any of that, I just don't want to lead with exceptions, I'd rather plan for a majority) 

Edited by socks
I wonder if Elizabeth Holmes sees all these people getting tested and vaccinated and feels any more confused about what she was trying to do...? Probably not, after all, it wasn't her money she was pissing away, right?

2 hours ago, socks said:

Speaking of which - 9 years ago Pericarditis got me into Emergency, where I then had a "cardiac event" on the table where they were testing me. At the time I just knew I had an increasing feeling like a knife was being churned in my chest and it was during them trying to diagnose the pain when the heart attack occurred and they discovered I had 3 badly clogged arteries including one that was pretty much shut down to a trickle I guess. Par for the course - a triple bypass was planned.

Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle, Peri-c is inflammation of the outer lining of the heart. Both have been seen in children, more young males that others, after the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines. Symptoms can occur a few days after the vaccination and with treatment recovery is full and within a few days. Add "mileage may vary" to that, I'm sure. 

This is of course a huge issue but it doesn't appear to be widespread at all. Now - I'm not a young male but even at my age and history, there's a concern - fortunately I didn't get any actual heart muscle damage when I had my infection and "event", and my heart even at 62 held up very well. The advice to me for Moderna's 2 dose and boosters has been I'm still in a very low risk group so the vaccine is worth it. Close monitoring of health after is important though, and I've done fine and nothing like heart-chest pain symptoms occurred. (and once you've been through it you know the difference between it and "heartburn". 

I wouldn't advise a child to NOT get the vaccinations due to that risk specifically. Both my grandchildren have tested positive after exposures and had no demonstrable symptoms. They haven't been vaccinated yet, but likely will be at some point, if all these mandates continue. (for the record I'm "pro choice", and have exercised my choice to be vaccinated and get the booster - but I'm not in a user group that is as active in public circles as a lot of the population but I can understand the concerns there on all sides, I think) On average as previously stated, I suggest humans currently residing on the planet Earth consider vaccinations. 

A bigger issue in all this comes to mind too - overall health care and access to it. I have immediate access to a health care system, doctors, nurses, medical advice, pharmacies, etc. I may not "get in" immediately or faster than anyone else but I have coverage that I can use and it covers what I need. I also have had access to a low impacted supply chain so scheduling vac's and getting in has been easy compared to some places.

Millions aren't and don't though - the so called "free" vaccinations aren't really, and there's little "free" wrap around health care to monitor and take care of adverse side affects or issues in case someone DOES have an issue and doesn't have any health plan....We like to describe ourselves as the wealthiest, most industrious and creative nation in history. There is a basic level of health care that we can extend to citizens here and I'd be willing to extend that in emergency services to those who are here illegally, and being processed through our system of citizenship whether going in or out. 

Simply put, the severely ill and injured are going to end up in our emergency room/clinic system anyway - some provision of preventive and general health care and education would seem to be in everyone's interests. (I know there are a lot of exceptions, open holes to abuse and costs to doing any of that, I just don't want to lead with exceptions, I'd rather plan for a majority) 

Well rounded thoughts ! Thankyou...

"Myocarditis has become the 'new Boogey man"........

Speaking of myocarditis, a news report from Taiwan has just surfaced.  If this report is confirmed, then another country is taking precautions on vaccinations on young kids.  I will wait for further updates to comment any further......but here is the link.

Taiwan Halts 2nd Dose of Pfizer Covid-19 Jab for 12-17 Year Olds

While America plows full steam to vaccinate 5-year-olds, Taiwan has slammed the breaks on injecting minors with the COVID-19 jabs.

Citing the risk of myocarditis, Taiwan halted the 2nd dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 jab for 12-17-year-olds.

Statistics in the United States show the risk of youth developing myocarditis after the 2nd dose is 10x higher than the 1st dose.

Taiwan has taken notice of the alarming trend and adjusted its policy for vaccinating its youth.

......[snip]

"Myocarditis has become the 'new Boogey man"........

Speaking of myocarditis, a news report from Taiwan has just surfaced.  If this report is confirmed, then another country is taking precautions on vaccinations on young kids.  I will wait for further updates to comment any further......but here is the link.

While America plows full steam to vaccinate 5-year-olds, Taiwan has slammed the breaks on injecting minors with the COVID-19 jabs.

Citing the risk of myocarditis, Taiwan halted the 2nd dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 jab for 12-17-year-olds.

Statistics in the United States show the risk of youth developing myocarditis after the 2nd dose is 10x higher than the 1st dose.

Taiwan has taken notice of the alarming trend and adjusted its policy for vaccinating its youth.

......[snip]

Hope Rockys Grandkids have only had the one !!!...and not the Moderna either !!!! (I mean that sincerely)

I will wait for further updates to comment any further......but here is the link.

The "about us" page for that website has several articles with Ben Carson's picture on them.

When I did an internet search on the phrase "Taiwan Halts 2nd Dose of Pfizer Covid-19 Jab for 12-17 Year Olds" the only source cite I recognized was rt.com (Russia Today).

IOW, I question the source of this report.

5 minutes ago, Allan said:

Hope Rockys Grandkids have only had the one !!!...and not the Moderna either !!!! (I mean that sincerely)

My grandkids are NOT your concern in any way. I don't believe you mean anything sincerely.

35 minutes ago, Rocky said:

The "about us" page for that website has several articles with Ben Carson's picture on them.

When I did an internet search on the phrase "Taiwan Halts 2nd Dose of Pfizer Covid-19 Jab for 12-17 Year Olds" the only source cite I recognized was rt.com (Russia Today).

IOW, I question the source of this report.

Perhaps find out why no Western mainstream media have put it out yet ? Maybe they're waiting for 'approval' ??