GreaseSpot Cafe

Discussion on the "Vaccine"

oldiesman

No, viruses can’t travel on 5G networks, and herd immunity is not a good option

The Amish in Pennsylvania would beg to differ.......

This is their claim.  This is "their story."

I'm not Amish....nor do I want to ever live their lifestyle, but their head elder makes the point that there are THREE THINGS the Amish don't like:

1.  Government Intrusion
  2.  Public Education System
  3.  Health System

Claims everyone in their community got covid after drinking from the same chalice during communion.  Some got very sick, but refused to go to nearby hospitals.  Then, the Amish community came thru it..... and had a financial boom of a year.  Skeptics abound, but that's *their story*...... and they're sticking to it.  

Amish Covid..... No Hospitalization, Isolation or Vaccines = Herd Immunity

Amish people were just as stupid and unsurprisingly suffered more deaths than the general population.

https://wvutoday.wvu.edu/stories/2021/06/22/death-and-religion-excess-deaths-sweep-through-amish-and-mennonite-communities-during-covid-19-pandemic

Science doesn't care about your religion.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Allan said:

As you'll see from Waysiders retort, there are VERY valid reasons FOR and AGAINST the covid jabs, mandates, hysteria, compliance, emotions...it really comes down to 'personal choice' I believe...I don't encourage anyone (except myself) to abstain from the jab and I don't encourage anyone to get it...wish others would do the same !! In light of that, I think the best thing that is going to 'manifest' the 'folly' of either side of the argument is...Time. As they say, "time will tell" and I believe this will be doubly true over the next six months...

If you hadn't alluded to hyperintelligent pandimensional beings you might have a point.  You're predicting something is coming down the road.

2 minutes ago, Allan said:

I don't encourage anyone (except myself) to abstain from the jab and I don't encourage anyone to get it.

That's malarkey. You hoped people didn't get the second shot.

You've contradicted yourself every day on this thread.

There is zero support for covid and/or vaccine conspiracy theories here.

This site will not be promoting them or give them voice.

Can be stupid somewhere else.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GT said:

There is zero support for covid and/or vaccine conspiracy theories here.

This site will not be promoting them or give them voice.

Can be stupid somewhere else.

OK, GS forum just became as bad as TWI, you just proved it.

Just now, Allan said:

Glad to be of service to an anti-vaxxer.  

Just now, Allan said:

You wouldn't know "proof" if it smacked you in the face... which it has on this thread, and you didn't recognize or acknowledge it.

34 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

I like Outback.  Steak and Mac and cheese.

I like their Bloomin’ Onion too! 

I saw a lot of Subaru Outbacks in Colorado…that is one reliable car and handles great – their symmetrical AWD is awesome...I saw a You Tube video of a Subaru Outback outdoing all these 4WD vehicles trying to make it up some steep dirt hill made for sport.

19 minutes ago, T-Bone said:

I like their Bloomin’ Onion too! 

I saw a lot of Subaru Outbacks in Colorado…that is one reliable car and handles great – their symmetrical AWD is awesome...I saw a You Tube video of a Subaru Outback outdoing all these 4WD vehicles trying to make it up some steep dirt hill made for sport.

I love Soobies!

Like a lot of vehicles, the rear view mirror is for looking outback :rolleyes:.

Just remember the windshield is for looking forward, which is much  bigger than the rear view for a reason.