GreaseSpot Cafe

Discussion on the "Vaccine"

oldiesman

1 hour ago, Bolshevik said:

I thought the video actually supported some of your views.

If you actually have any.

The yahoo article ?...if that's what you mean, yes, truth can only be supressed so long....I'm really praying every person young and old that has taken the covid jabs won't end up as a 'novel virus by midnight'    :jump:

10 minutes ago, Allan said:

The yahoo article ?...if that's what you mean, yes, truth can only be supressed so long....I'm really praying every person young and old that has taken the covid jabs won't end up as a 'novel virus by midnight'    :jump:

20 hours ago, Bolshevik said:

46 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

Very, very informative, thankyou.....and that flows beautifully with this video where Senator Cassidy is grilling the head of CDC, Walensky and also Fauci as to why they are covering the fact that recovered covid patients who were NEVER vaccinated STILL have naturally occurring B and T cells and covid antibodies AFTER 6 months, whereas vaccinated peoples immunity begins to wane after THREE months !!! WTF ?? They also refuse to answer why nearly EIGHTY PERCENT of CDC staff and Laboratory staff are still working remotely and whether that is because they are reluctant to be jabbed....the SILENCE is DEAFENING...WOW !!

3 hours ago, skyrider said:

These are the kinds of scenarios that are surfacing.  If we leave the politics and tribal thinking out of it.... why can't our health experts take a look at other therapeutic treatments like IVERMECTIN?

How do you know they haven't?

3 hours ago, Allan said:

Probs not !....guess what ? I don't care !!!

Good. Because unless you change your approach, it would be unreasonable to expect anyone to change how they roll their eyes at your insane ramblings.

3 hours ago, WordWolf said:

Anyone heard of Gabriel Iglesias?  He's a stand-up comedian from the US,  Mexican-American, and he's rather corpulent. His nickname is "Fluffy."    "Why do I drink diet soda?  So I can eat regular cake."    He's not that young anymore. He's seriously overweight, and has related problems (Type 2 diabetes, etc.)   He got one of the breakthrough infections from the Delta variant.   He's got a load of pre-existing problems.  He took to his bed and was fine the next day.  He said that's entirely due to him having both doses.  He said he's had worse incidents from HANGOVERS. 

The VA provides flu shots every year to veterans enrolled in VA medical care. I get the flu shot every year. In January 2013, I got the flu anyway, a real bad case of it and spent a night in the hospital. Found out then that my blood sugar was pretty high. That's why I caught the flu despite being vaccinated.

I've been able to keep my blood sugar under control since then and haven't gotten the flu... or covid19.

And for the record, Allan, I am not now addressing you with this comment.

3 hours ago, skyrider said:

As one comment explained......From the article,  "It's waning to the point that you're seeing more and more people getting breakthrough infections, and more and more of those people who are getting breakthrough infections are winding up in the hospital."    So......what you are really saying is that the vaccine really isn't all that effective in either preventing contracting the disease, nor is it as effective in preventing serious symptoms or from preventing death as the media has been pushing down our throats the past year. Again, I would like to ask the media and this administration, "what is the urgency for getting the population vaccinated if its not that good at preventing those already vaccinated from catching it or preventing serious symptoms & death?"........[snip]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those who follow NFL Sports...... it's been an interesting two weeks.

• Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers QB [unvaccinated] got Covid.....(and yes, I know the tit-for-tat backstory).  He contacted Joe Rogan, who had recovered from Covid earlier this year) and followed the same protocols of Ivermectin, zinc, vitamin D3, etc......and played in the game today against the Seattle Seahawks.  Packers won 17-0.
  • Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers QB [fully vaccinated] got Covid.....and was placed on the reserve/Covid-19 list and missed today's game against the Detroit Lions.

These are the kinds of scenarios that are surfacing.  If we leave the politics and tribal thinking out of it.... why can't our health experts take a look at other therapeutic treatments like IVERMECTIN?

Rodgers was sick with Covid-19 just 10-12 days ago (??)..... and he's out on the football field TODAY leading his team to a shutout over the Seattle Seahawks 17-0.  Why is there silence in the media?  Shouldn't medical experts be phoning him and asking him to explain his treatment, his recovery?

There's no money in it, that's why !

Here's some breaking news today. An interesting idea. Not likely to be available until 2025 at the earliest. 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/nov/15/uk-firm-to-trial-t-cell-covid-vaccine-that-could-give-longer-immunity

12 hours ago, Allan said:

Very, very informative, thankyou.....and that flows beautifully with this video where Senator Cassidy is grilling the head of CDC, Walensky and also Fauci as to why they are covering the fact that recovered covid patients who were NEVER vaccinated STILL have naturally occurring B and T cells and covid antibodies AFTER 6 months, whereas vaccinated peoples immunity begins to wane after THREE months !!! WTF ?? They also refuse to answer why nearly EIGHTY PERCENT of CDC staff and Laboratory staff are still working remotely and whether that is because they are reluctant to be jabbed....the SILENCE is DEAFENING...WOW !!

Well he presented the "Overall Public Health vs Individual Health Decision" dichotomy which is a relevant discussion to have.  Maybe if you teased out both sides of this you wouldn't come across as an anti-establishment mother earth alternative medicine conspiracy fanatic horse-worm haruspex reading into anything any doctor or political figure says about anything.

Regarding the Sen. Cassidy video:

The Senator apparently doesn't understand the difference between long term (B-cell and T-cell) immunity and short term (antibody) immunity, though you would think his training as a physician would have covered that. He also seems to be unable to grasp that we can't possibly have data on people who never got tested or were asymptomatic. And, again, as a physician, he should certainly have an understanding of this concept.

Some people made a choice to work remotely. We're not told why. Perhaps they have a medical issue that makes that choice the prudent one. We don't know. Regardless, what happened to the idea of "freedom to make a personal choice"? Apparently he would like to cherry pick which freedoms he considers valid.

Clearly, his objective here is to discredit the effectiveness of the intervention program.

Edited by waysider

2 hours ago, Bolshevik said:

Well he presented the "Overall Public Health vs Individual Health Decision" dichotomy which is a relevant discussion to have.  Maybe if you teased out both sides of this you wouldn't come across as an anti-establishment mother earth alternative medicine conspiracy fanatic horse-worm haruspex reading into anything any doctor or political figure says about anything.

Well, you got the 'mother earth crap wrong about me lol

1 hour ago, waysider said:

Regarding the Sen. Cassidy video:

The Senator apparently doesn't understand the difference between long term (B-cell and T-cell) immunity and short term (antibody) immunity, though you would think his training as a physician would have covered that. He also seems to be unable to grasp that we can't possibly have data on people who never got tested or were asymptomatic. And, again, as a physician, he should certainly have an understanding of this concept.

Some people made a choice to work remotely. We're not told why. Perhaps they have a medical issue that makes that choice the prudent one. We don't know. Regardless, what happened to the idea of "freedom to make a personal choice"? Apparently he would like to cherry pick which freedoms he considers valid.

Clearly, his objective here is to discredit the effectiveness of the intervention program.

Close to 80 percent of CDC and lab workers have 'health issues' ?? oookkkkaaayyyy...Oh, so you're ok with peoples freedom of choice to NOT get vaccinated and for unvaccinated to go to work and supermarkets ??...

14 hours ago, Rocky said:

The VA provides flu shots every year to veterans enrolled in VA medical care. I get the flu shot every year. In January 2013, I got the flu anyway, a real bad case of it and spent a night in the hospital. Found out then that my blood sugar was pretty high. That's why I caught the flu despite being vaccinated.

I've been able to keep my blood sugar under control since then and haven't gotten the flu... or covid19.

And for the record, Allan, I am not now addressing you with this comment.

Well you kinda prove the point. Any vaccinations conjured up for for flu type viruses (including covid) are always too late because the virus mutates a multitude of times before the shots even ministered

15 minutes ago, Allan said:

Seriously, you come across as a 'patsy' for elected and unelected bureaucats ! I really wonder what your 'motives' are to have such a closed mind on anything 'anti-corruptness' (better make sure I don't get into the political sphere here)...Thank God the MAJORITY of Americans have realised their country is going down the toilet fast...Just as a bee is too busy working and never has the time to tell the flies that flowers taste better than $hit...they are NOW making the time to wake the flies the hell up !

I watched it again just to make sure you're making things up and sure enough, you've attempted to cloud his understanding with your gobbledegook !! He understands very well about the role of T and B cells and also understands very well that there should be data coming out of CDC that isn't !! Thats why this HEAD of the CDC was lost for words and any explanation. Why ? because as usual these unelected bureacunts are 'fudging' and 'covering'...hmnnn, who else do I know that does that ?! :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

Quote -Fauci ESTIMATED that “around 60%” of NIAID staff have been vaccinated and Marks said a similar percentage of FDA employees have been vaccinated.
None of the 'around half' who haven't ben vaccinated have not refused to do so.

WTF are they waiting for then ? Their name to be called up ?? lol...Most of you guys here are onto your third shot lol...nah, fudging, covering, hiding...and like they say "who fact checks the fact checkers" !!

This is still a mystery to me.

https://massivesci.com/notes/covid-vaccine-mrna-moderna-pfizer-delivery/

The surface of a cell and the lipid nanoparticle are chemically similar. This allows cells to take up the nanoparticles more easily than naked RNA on its own. Picture it like two soap bubbles inching closer together and then merging. The nanoparticles appear to promote “escape” of RNA into the cell’s cytoplasm, where it’s used by the cell to make the protein that raises an immune response. However, the exact details of this escape are not totally understood. When tested in mice, the vaccine raised immune responses at the highest rates in the lungs, but also in the spleen

Doesn't appear as site specific as I hoped . . . or as designed for a specific destination . . . just more of a "this seems to work"

Edited by Bolshevik
stuff

7 minutes ago, Allan said:

The whole thing seems to be a 'this seems to work'...until it doesn't....

Do toilets really swirl in the opposite direction where you are or is it an optical illusion because you are standing upside down?

Typical b.s.

You know who DOESN'T get to fact check the fact checkers? 

The people busted lying about kids and Covid. The people busted lying about India.

People busted lying about Italy's death count and the role of comorbidities.

1 hour ago, Allan said:

Well you kinda prove the point. Any vaccinations conjured up for for flu type viruses (including covid) are always too late because the virus mutates a multitude of times before the shots even ministered

Again, you wouldn't know what does or doesn't prove anything when it smacks you in the face.