GreaseSpot Cafe

Discussion on the "Vaccine"

oldiesman

1 hour ago, Allan said:

Obviously a very differn't kettle of fish to the Chinese flu lol...and any shot for the Spanish flu would probs have been just as ineffective as this one :)

This one has already saved a LOT of lives.   Actually, the Spanish Flu seems to have been too early in our preventative medicine cycle to have gotten a timely vaccination- too hard to identify with the tools of a century ago.   If they'd somehow had a shot as "ineffective" as ANY of the current Covid shots, the public would have jumped at it, and rightly so.

10 minutes ago, WordWolf said:

Some highlights from that linked article:

"Walensky also noted that the risk of hospitalizations and death is still greatest for those who are unvaccinated."

"'Studies show that those who are unvaccinated continue to be more likely to be infected, more likely to be in the hospital and more likely to have severe complications from COVID-19,' she said during the briefing."

As for the fully-vaccinated getting Covid, what did Fauci actually say?

"'It's a significant proportion, but not the majority by any means.' "

So, yes, get those boosters.  Decrease your risks as much as possible.

not a majority...yet...but keep those boosters happening...until the bodies own immune system turns on itself and begins to attack the bodies vein and artery outer walls (which is what causes the clotting)...).....

COVID vaccines and blood clots: what researchers know so far (nature.com)

21 minutes ago, Allan said:

not a majority...yet...but keep those boosters happening...until the bodies own immune system turns on itself and begins to attack the bodies vein and artery outer walls (which is what causes the clotting)...).....

COVID vaccines and blood clots: what researchers know so far (nature.com)

A) It's affecting 1 in 50,000, as your link pointed out. That's still more than I'd like, but the risks of Covid are far, far greater than the risks of that clotting.   How great is that risk?   The odds of being hit by lightning sometime in my lifetime are 1 in 15,300.   So, I'm almost 4x as likely to be hit by lightning in my lifetime as get the clotting problem-  if I took the Astrazeneca or the Moderna vaccines.   As I took neither, I'm neither sweating out the clotting nor the lightning. 

B) According to your own link, they're not sure what's causing the clotting. According to you, you've got it figured out. You should notify the scientists you're ahead of them and help them out.  "Despite fervent work by researchers such as Nicolson, the mechanism that links the vaccines and VITT is still uncertain. Establishing a mechanism could reveal ways to prevent and treat the condition, and improve the design of future vaccines."

20 hours ago, WordWolf said:

Some highlights from that linked article:

"Walensky also noted that the risk of hospitalizations and death is still greatest for those who are unvaccinated."

"'Studies show that those who are unvaccinated continue to be more likely to be infected, more likely to be in the hospital and more likely to have severe complications from COVID-19,' she said during the briefing."

As for the fully-vaccinated getting Covid, what did Fauci actually say?

"'It's a significant proportion, but not the majority by any means.' "

So, yes, get those boosters.  Decrease your risks as much as possible.

It is rather comical how Allan keeps posting so many links that contradict his claims

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

26 minutes ago, waysider said:

Reminds me of my dad when we turned our noses up at something on the dinner table.

"Put some ketchup on it."

Same idea in the movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding

The Dad really believed in the curative power of Windex

The title of this YouTube clip lists the segment as Belief Perseverance

My Big Fat Greek Wedding- Belief Perseverance

I figured that’s what you meant…makes me think of my kid days. Mom would put some icky vegetable like Lima beans or kidney beans on the table and I wouldn’t eat them. Dad goes you better eat some of that it’s good for you. I would grab a forkful and shove it in my mouth - not chew it - but swallow it quickly so I wouldn’t have to taste it as much. Then I’d gag or choke. He’d get on me and say chew your food. Geez - you give them an inch and they take a mile.

perhaps this was a microcosm of those in power and big farma…I mean - has anyone done a study on the long term effects of eating Lima beans or kidney beans that these big farmas shove down our throats ?

Edited by T-Bone
Edited as a public service

"Iron Triangle" has been referred to as conspiracy.  . . . But it is a dystopian view, right?  Like the Adversary and god of this world.

By refusing the vaccine one is resisting the dystopia, going more natural. . .  More pure . . . More elite? . . . More utopian?

Today from The Guardian, a reputable UK newspaper.  Article brought to my attention by a friend  of mine who is a Intensive Care nurse, with the comment: "All true, sadly."

ICU is full of the unvaccinated – my patience with them is wearing thin | Anonymous | The Guardian

The writer is an NHS respiratory consultant who works across a number of hospitals.

Meanwhile, nincompoops in continental Europe are rioting at having "freedoms" curtailed.  Austria has gone into lockdown again.  Belgium and Holland are having riots; there's absolutely no excuse for the violence being exhibited there.  I'm listening to a Dutch commentator on the radio: the radical opposition to vaxing all being pushed by a right-wing party with highly inflammatory, polarising language.  And now, a WHO official is speaking.

Cynically, I'd say, let them get on with being unvaxed; they've already shown contempt for health services so don't let 'em into ICU or even into hospital; let 'em die off; then these countries can be repopulated with the illegal immigrants who keep trying to get into the EU.  (Of course, I don't really mean that.)

Covid: Huge protests across Europe over new restrictions - BBC News

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Twinky said:

Today from The Guardian, a reputable UK newspaper.  Article brought to my attention by a friend  of mine who is a Intensive Care nurse, with the comment: "All true, sadly."

ICU is full of the unvaccinated – my patience with them is wearing thin | Anonymous | The Guardian

The writer is an NHS respiratory consultant who works across a number of hospitals.

I take what the Guardian says as well documented and lacking bias as much as possible. My (first) cousin (once removed) is a covid ICU nurse in Rochester, NY. She has been saying the same thing for months. 

Meanwhile here in Japan....
Covid-19: New research suggests Delta strain ‘drove itself to extinction’ in Japan | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

Nature 'running it's course'...the God ordained extinction of evil... nature eventually rids itself of useful idiots as well..."the insane says there is no God"..."put not your trust in man nor in the princes of man"...fear not!!