GreaseSpot Cafe

James and Beth Wittersheim

meganpenworthy

I might be mixing people up in my memory here, and if I am I apologize... But if they are who I am thinking of, they were in Mississippi in 88-89 when Craig sent out his "stand with me or not" letter and they chose NOT. But, they were big into Chris Geer's tapes at the time. Haven't heard anything since then.

They aren't who you are thinking of..I can assure you. Their son Jason was born in 88 at headquarters and folloed three years later in early 91 by Joshua. They moved to Il in 92 where they then had Jeremiah(??). Beth's believer parents lived in NC and Jim's believer parents lived in MI.

all the world is but a stage

Hmmm... sorry about the mix-up. Now, I'm really curious who the heck I'm thinking of??? He worked in food services at Emporia 84-85, and they had a young (year-old?) son with them while living on the gulf-coast in Mississippi... oh heck, I'm getting old!!

Hope you track down the REAL Wittersheims.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in the 13th Corps with Jim Wittersheim, a great foosball champion! I did a White Pages search for him on yahoo.com in the state of NC and found his address and phone number ... if you would like them, please e-mail me at spropst@hci.net and I will send you what I found ... or you can do the search yourself at yahoo.com

ToadFriend

• 1 month later...

Foosball! LOL! Do you remember the time, I guess it was either the ROA or the Living Victoriously class when Craig had Jim come up on the main stage and they introduced him as the 'such and such' Foosball champion! I thought it was hilarious.

I knew Jim when he was a WOW...I think in Hollywood, Florida, in the early 80's. Redheaded, isn't he? Or what there was left of his hair)! I think he was in Emil Rock's family.

Jim was (and still is, I'm sure) a wonderful guy and I loved him alot. Tell him Robi (pronounced 'Row-Bee' and not Rah-Bee) says hello!

• 14 years later...