GreaseSpot Cafe

John Lynn Books

Guest RouteSearcher

Question

Guest RouteSearcher

Anyone willing to sell some john lynn old stuff from the way?                                   I know he passed away and i although i’m not in the way (was part of it though) and never was on ces or any other splinter. I love to read and i would love to check “will the real you please stand up” and “will the real you please remain standing”.                                                   Anyway, i would like to ask… how much time did you need to make “a new life” after the way? 

1 answer to this question

On 2/25/2022 at 2:16 PM, Guest RouteSearcher said:

Anyone willing to sell some john lynn old stuff from the way?                                   I know he passed away and i although i’m not in the way (was part of it though) and never was on ces or any other splinter. I love to read and i would love to check “will the real you please stand up” and “will the real you please remain standing”.                                                   Anyway, i would like to ask… how much time did you need to make “a new life” after the way? 

You might try contacting his daughter.  She is on Facebook, Christine Lynn Norton.