GreaseSpot Cafe

Secrets of Playboy

Stayed Too Long

18 minutes ago, Rocky said:

"Heffner has built an empire based on oppressing women..." Heff obviously disagreed... TWI built a cult which had, as a feature, oppressing women... and men too, but women for sex because they all "belonged to the king." Right?

The NPD does not have sex in the same way as normal people.

TWI was built by VPW, likely NPD.  Someone here once described his eyes.

They may have have done similar things but for different reasons.  Unless more information about Hecner is shown.

"Brownmiller suggests that the concept of the heterosexual couple with the male as protector of the female originated because of a female fear of rape."

Important that boys know that this is how their mothers see them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCUM_Manifesto#:~:text=SCUM Manifesto is a radical,and eliminating the male sex.

What are we on? The 83rd wave of feminism?  The end goal being the annihilation of humanity through attrition.  China may begin its population crash sometime thus year, as other countries are.  Stephen Pinker I believe said causes often don't stop once they've achieved their goal and then become counterproductive.

I've always known about Playboy but don't think I've seen one.  That's a magazine meant for the Baby Boomers.  Hefner was irrelevant a long time ago.

I don't get a cult leader vibe from him.  Does seem he was acting out in a way in doing what he did.  He was a creative person who needed an outlet.  He had a statement to make and took it too far.  A lot of men at war live in the delusion someone is waiting for them back home.  

Hitler ultimately contributed more to this than Hefner.  He instigated the world into bringing women into the workforce, the opening of daycares, and the end of traditional family units.  He had cult leader vibes.

• Upvote 1

Elon Musk and someone else have talks about creating the artificial womb.  For space travel.  It could be that women are eliminated from being needed before men.  But that's a long time from now.  And we have 72 other genders and counting to replace them.

I think Huxley imagined that, but he still had only two genders.  

In a cult like The Way we used masculine terms like "Heavenly Father".  But did "he" act as a Father, or a Mother?  What would religion be with no gender?  If we were born from machines?

1 hour ago, waysider said:

Ah, yes. "The Pill".

At which point the purpose of marriage ended.  Why did it persist?  Marriage rates do continue to drop.

The ceremony itself a symbol of slavery, a transfer of property, isn't it?

On 4/5/2022 at 6:13 PM, Stayed Too Long said:

My wife . . . 

Hefner’s actions seem to be quite cultish. He has managed to create an environment of grandeur, which has been used to convince women to allow unwanted sexual acts performed on them, multiple time, for years. 

Playboy has been around for decades, which begs the question, why wait until Hefner is dead to bring forth these charges?

I think there's a lot of folks who consider all wives to be person's with Stockholm Syndrome.  So the question would eventually be pushed back to be about how Hefner is no different than any husband, or any male.  Not that many guys won't virtue signal to the contrary.  Marriage would be seen as a cult.  With the male as the narcissist.

Very jaded view, Bolshy.  Maybe some males - husbands - would think the wife is the boss.  

That's not what marriage is supposed to be.  Not a "cult of two."

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Twinky said:

Very jaded view, Bolshy.  Maybe some males - husbands - would think the wife is the boss.  

It's practilly a pick up line.  It's a common enough view.

Hefner’s first magazine had Marilyn Monroe as the centerfold.  It didn't do as well as later issues with "the girl next door" as the centerfold.

Hefner had hit upon something about the male psyche.

Was it Ramona's husband who offed himself?  After her affair with LCM?

I remember in college looking at body of a guy who just offed himself with a shotgun in front of my dorm.  Largest pool of blood I ever saw.  His girlfriend just dumped him blah blah blah.  We wondered if classes were canceled.

This phenomenon is more common among men and the CULTural attitude of indifference, men being the disposable gender.  It looks like Hefner had a different way of responding to it, doesn't it?

"Was it Ramona's husband who offed himself?  After her affair with LCM? "

Yes, it was.   (I followed the story because I'd met the guy when he did his interim year.)  

He had found out about the affair, and was trying to leave the grounds with his wife. He was talking to her, trying to get her to agree with him, and apparently was successful. lcm heard about this. (Overheard were comments like how he couldn't compete with lcm.)   lcm sent someone who knew her and told him to stop her from leaving. Apparently, he was successful, and she changed her mind and decided to stay.    T0m M1tch311   found out she was going to stay after all.  He chose to respond by blowing his own brains out.   I imagine shortly after that, she no longer was considered Ramona M1thch3ll.

Revival and Restoration - Page 3 - About The Way - GreaseSpot Cafe

Waybots - Page 2 - About The Way - GreaseSpot Cafe

https://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/topic/21527-trivia-time/page/2/#comment-504848

Is kidnapping illegal? Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's illegal. Those of us who have posted here for a while know of a certain someone who, along with family,  was confined to their trailer at HQ with armed guards outside the door. Not the sort of thing that gets talked about much during class refreshment breaks.

13 hours ago, Twinky said:

http://studylecturenotes.com/what-are-the-major-theories-of-the-origin-of-family-theories-of-evolution/

If things have usually been one way, a cultural social narrative over the past century has argued it's another, meanwhile a third or more ways of doing things is becoming normalized

• 3 weeks later...

On 4/7/2022 at 8:57 PM, Bolshevik said:

So this morning I saw a crow harass a bunch of baby bunnies onto the highway and was reminded of this.

@ the sweat lodge the medicine man will tell me he thinks it’s kinda cool with the mascots. Like the animals that the natives were sort of relegated to class with ~ it’s because the people knew they’re better than the people are. But his son who is also a medicine man now is in the loose bunch that would write letters or stage a protest demanding there be no more Indians baseball, because it’s disrespectful. At the liquor store where I’m working ~ it’s black owned and mostly shopped and staffed. At first I remember some Real strange experiences from behind the glass. I surely Looked strange ~ eye surely looked strange ~ not to mention my clothing. And I felt strange. I was a teetotaler in high school in New Knoxville. Did not pack Drambouie in my thermos for lunch. Haha no one ever pressured me to do it, though LCM did proposition my mom ?!?!?!? when she was like 46 ?? I later found out. I, you know, saw LCM Mounting me on his Giant DESK on my mindscreen when I was 16 at the ACS developing my own very unstable personality schism. Haha which way it came from I can’t say I ken. Staring and Staring at taht screen for Hours. Really enjoyed Murakami’s 1Q84. “Art comforts the disturbed and disturbs the comfortable.” But I was called Demi Moore at one point from Striptease….. such a dis. I never saw the movie but I looked up a description later and ~ damn. He nailed it. Although not as well as when I saw Emo Phillips portray me encountering Screaming Jay Hawkins on the Arsenio Hall Show. Haha i a laughing crying grease spot. A little piece of metal God will fit into the car somewhere. I’m sorry. The bunnies. WHY are the women the only ones in costume 

why ARE the women the only ones in costume 

Steve Jobs should be the next Playboy mascot. Black turtleneck. Jeans. V-neck? 

Cows? Buffalo. 

Turtles.

Maybe just follow the Chinese zodiac calendar?

We should add this discussion to the resurrection of Hugh Heifner for his fair trial.

i have really enjoyed reading everything so far, thank YOUUU for enlivening this site. Ha I have a omg photo of age 14 or so ~ probably already 5’10” ~ sitting on Mrs. Wierwille’s lap. I remember seeing her riding a bicycle (by herself) at the age of like 80. I still have a scrap of her handwriting somewhere. The way that slaves actually came to love their masters, I heard. As if masters were mascots. With whips. And guns. And the creation of a task force called the police of the USA.

goddammit I do NOT love the man whose baby i have to get in me.

.... or die folks, .... or die

25 minutes ago, Quiet Colors said:

.... or die folks, .... or die

*Drambuie

*Also, WHY is it so obvious that their average age of readership or male readership (he didn’t specify so I’d assume cumulative) is 26? I was trying to remember who it was at HQ who told me in passing that in romantic relationships the male usually rises to the maturity level ohhhhh haha wait what so women are like the male swing dancer in the naked  department? wayyyyy stronger than men, men are just like little flexible wisps of a thing that you just twirl around, throw up in the air, swing em under the armpit, do a turn together? was he talking about SX????? How many syllables in X?

neways. Just like. “Older and wiser.” Easier to fool. Or kidnap? Or make light up like a kid at C——mas. Already lit up like a wax tree that lasts one lifetime and grows incrementally smaller yr by y. Seriously. I don’t get that. HH (Humbert Humbert??) acted like it’s Newton’s Law why 26yo men want to look at just-legal full-fledged women. Worth more if you leave them in their packaging and never play with them and trade them for cormorant feathers later. No. It was a shrug. I wonder if his gfes ever watched old tapes of him. Of course they did. 

*so. Any tips? on seduction? I need to seduce myself first. Which is tricky. I was in love with him before. But then I realized he was not a late bloomer. And that he thinks of romance as sex. And I became afraid! And ~ like ~ judgmentful just as a matter of who I am. So i started doing….. this…… to him. Runaway messaging. My current vice. A tad hysterical. Histrionic? Shart now here too. How do i delete? WWLCMD? WWDMD?

On 4/9/2022 at 2:32 PM, WordWolf said:

"Was it Ramona's husband who offed himself?  After her affair with LCM? "

Yes, it was.   (I followed the story because I'd met the guy when he did his interim year.)  

He had found out about the affair, and was trying to leave the grounds with his wife. He was talking to her, trying to get her to agree with him, and apparently was successful. lcm heard about this. (Overheard were comments like how he couldn't compete with lcm.)   lcm sent someone who knew her and told him to stop her from leaving. Apparently, he was successful, and she changed her mind and decided to stay.    T0m M1tch311   found out she was going to stay after all.  He chose to respond by blowing his own brains out.   I imagine shortly after that, she no longer was considered Ramona M1thch3ll.

Revival and Restoration - Page 3 - About The Way - GreaseSpot Cafe

Waybots - Page 2 - About The Way - GreaseSpot Cafe

https://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/topic/21527-trivia-time/page/2/#comment-504848

I’ve been trying to remember tihs name too….. wo thank U. 
I lived with a fellow student in college whose dad had done “the same” when she was 3 for a similar reason (wifely or spousal idk infidelity), also in the Way. She asked me to edit her story for here about a week after my (womanly) suicide attempt (taking all the pills) failed. Her dad though shot himself in the heart. Damn. I bet Ramona’s current husband would shoot hisself in the heart if he ever had to do that over her. HA!ha idk where 
i remember when he brought 2 Canada geese home (we lived in a trailer with them for a year). The goose. There’s medicine there. I just remember patting the chest of one of them and how SO so soft it was. More fiction, but Love Medicine by Louise Erdrich, has got some goose stuffins in there.

only 1 way out of marriage 

Edited by Quiet Colors

13 hours ago, Quiet Colors said:

*Drambuie

*Also, WHY is it so obvious that their average age of readership or male readership (he didn’t specify so I’d assume cumulative) is 26? I was trying to remember who it was at HQ who told me in passing that in romantic relationships the male usually rises to the maturity level ohhhhh haha wait what so women are like the male swing dancer in the naked  department? wayyyyy stronger than men, men are just like little flexible wisps of a thing that you just twirl around, throw up in the air, swing em under the armpit, do a turn together? was he talking about SX????? How many syllables in X?

Did you figure out who is responsible for your observation? Please expound on exactly what your observation is?