GreaseSpot Cafe

I Want To Be Like The Good Thief And Thoroughly Enjoy All The 7 Deadly Sins.

Well, anyway, back to the topic. I've known some people that think the way it's stated in the first post. I don't know where they are now or their current state of thinking. Stayed Too Long has a good point to make, and to see, exaggerated or not. I think that in heaven forgiveness comes first, a super powerful forgiveness seen by few before they get there, and I believe all will get there. Love, this kind of love, is the most powerful force there is, a burning fire, a flaming sword.

• Upvote 1

Jesus Christ in his earthly life was very helpful to common everyday people. Especially if they did not want to religiously rule over people like the Pharisees and Sadducees often wanted to do in the first century. Hopefully, Christians today have the mindset of Jesus Christ and want to help and be loving to people instead of wanting to religiously rule over people.  Jesus Christ can change humanity to being loving and service oriented. As an example, when Jesus Christ appeared to perhaps the most hateful Pharisee, Saul later called Paul, Jesus got him to make a major change from a hateful Pharisee to the most informative teacher of the New Testament.

Edited by Mark Sanguinetti