GreaseSpot Cafe

Power for Abundant Living Today™

OldSkool

3 hours ago, Rocky said:

Why would it be so much more catastrophic for anyone (here) who is not you? Still absurd.

It appears like I made a mistake in being too quick with one line:

QUICK LINE that may have confused you:

"If you folks are found guilty of trashing God's biggest work in 2,000 years, the restoration of His Word, then you will soon be knowing how Judas felt at the day of Pentecost.

EXPANDED ANSWER, of my whole passage that contains the line that it too brief, with my red additions:

" IF I am wrong, it is not that big a deal to me, nor to God. I've been wrong before, and forgiven. It's easy for me to bounce back from my errors. Besides, my PFAL stand means I absorb LOTS of KJV verses in my PFAL study, and what I am judged for is how I walk in love on that Word that I know.  I would be guilty of overestimating God's love maybe? 

IF I am right about PFAL being directly from God via 1942 Promise, then you folks are found guilty of trashing God's biggest work in 2,000 years, the restoration of His Word in written PFAL, then you will soon be knowing how Judas felt at the day of Pentecost. What he felt was GREAT shame at getting it ALL wrong.  Of course Jesus forgave him, and somehow Judas stumbled thru the 40 days with the apostles,  so the apostles forgave him.  They probably were too busy condemning their own unbelief at the crucifixion, especially Peter for 6 denials. Then on Pentecost Jesus ascends and disappears from sight, and two angels appear, promising more goodies not many days hence.  And the poor natural man that he was, Judas could not take the self condemnation for missing it all so badly. His whole world was turned upside down. I lost his ALL. Now I trust none of you are natural men. Even Raf. Once with Romans 10:9 and the new car behind the curtain is yours.  I imagine you all might be able to handle the shame eventually, but there will also be great frustration at what you missed. What did you miss?  Look at the beginning of this paragraph and remember the "IF."

If I am right, and you rejected it, then you missed YEARS where you could have been applying it to your lives and others and finally getting results. That will be a big deal to you. The Word talks of the possibility of us Christians being ashamed before him at his coming.  Maybe Jesus or the Father will walk you thru your posts and show you where you were wrong.

Thanks for calling my attention to my error in being too brief to make sense, Rocky.  It allowed me to explain it much better.

Edited by Mike

1 hour ago, Mike said:

IF I am right about PFAL being directly from God via 1942 Promise, then you folks are found guilty of trashing God's biggest work in 2,000 years, the restoration of His Word in written PFAL

Is this not the same as saying you believe PFAL is God-breathed?

1 hour ago, waysider said:

Is this not the same as saying you believe PFAL is God-breathed?

That is indeed what he is saying. PFAL is God breathed, God used it to restore his word that was trashed. I have inferred that basically Mike worships Wierwille and follows his image, his idol of how he holds him in greater esteem than Jesus Christ. Paul received his epistles by revelation from Jesus Christ. Appearantly that's been trashed. So God used wierwille to restore what Jesus Christ couldn't keep together. That's what I am gathering from some of these absurd statements I was greeted with this wonderful morning...lol

2 hours ago, Mike said:

It appears like I made a mistake in being too quick with one line:

QUICK LINE that may have confused you:

"If you folks are found guilty of trashing God's biggest work in 2,000 years, the restoration of His Word, then you will soon be knowing how Judas felt at the day of Pentecost.

EXPANDED ANSWER, of my whole passage that contains the line that it too brief, with my red additions:

" IF I am wrong, it is not that big a deal to me, nor to God. I've been wrong before, and forgiven. It's easy for me to bounce back from my errors. Besides, my PFAL stand means I absorb LOTS of KJV verses in my PFAL study, and what I am judged for is how I walk in love on that Word that I know.  I would be guilty of overestimating God's love maybe? 

IF I am right about PFAL being directly from God via 1942 Promise, then you folks are found guilty of trashing God's biggest work in 2,000 years, the restoration of His Word in written PFAL, then you will soon be knowing how Judas felt at the day of Pentecost. What he felt was GREAT shame at getting it ALL wrong.  Of course Jesus forgave him, and somehow Judas stumbled thru the 40 days with the apostles,  so the apostles forgave him.  They probably were too busy condemning their own unbelief at the crucifixion, especially Peter for 6 denials. Then on Pentecost Jesus ascends and disappears from sight, and two angels appear, promising more goodies not many days hence.  And the poor natural man that he was, Judas could not take the self condemnation for missing it all so badly. His whole world was turned upside down. I lost his ALL. Now I trust none of you are natural men. Even Raf. Once with Romans 10:9 and the new car behind the curtain is yours.  I imagine you all might be able to handle the shame eventually, but there will also be great frustration at what you missed. What did you miss?  Look at the beginning of this paragraph and remember the "IF."

If I am right, and you rejected it, then you missed YEARS where you could have been applying it to your lives and others and finally getting results. That will be a big deal to you. The Word talks of the possibility of us Christians being ashamed before him at his coming.  Maybe Jesus or the Father will walk you thru your posts and show you where you were wrong.

Thanks for calling my attention to my error in being too brief to make sense, Rocky.  It allowed me to explain it much better.

Duuuuuuude, we are Judas for telling the truth about our experiences and not accepting the faked miracle in the way living in love?  You know rfr purged that book from the bookstore a long time ago?  They don’t believe it either.  

For me personally it was looking side by side at the RHST book and JE Stiles book with my own two God given eyes.

VP said he spent a period of time checked into a hotel going over the 300 plus verses about the Holy Spirit slash lower case in the forward.

Evidence shows those 10 days were spent copying Stiles book almost word for word over 70 percent.

But each person has to determine for themselves.

Farewell the temple master's bell

His kiosk and his blackworm seed

Courtship solely of his word 

With Eden guaranteed

For now Prince Rupert's tears of glass 

Make saffron Sabbath eyelids bleed

Scar the sacred tablet wax

On which the lizards feed

Source

Edited by waysider

So, let's sum it up. You know, math.

If you don't believe that pfal and the collaterals and vpw and, of course mike are not breathing out god's word then you are going to endure the wrath of god.

Too funny

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, cman said:

If you don't believe that pfal and the collaterals and vpw and, of course mike are not breathing out god's word then you are going to endure the wrath of god.

Too funny

You forgot "necessarily". Somehow you have to squeeze that in there, too, or the whole thing falls apart.

• Like 1

Pascal would be proud, I'd wager.

Actually, Yahweh doesn't seem to take too kindly to people who presume to speak for his breath, so I do think the part of Mike having nothing to worry about might be a tad inconsistent.

So far I'm the only one positing a thesis that actually fits the evidence.

Raf

22 hours ago, Mike said:

. . .
It is in TNDC page 37, hidden in at the end of an elementary chapter, that we read "... you will find that every word I have written to you is true."
. . .

We're doing the "It is written" stuff, right?  Like Jesus with the Debil, "it is written . . ha gotcha"

Forcing minds to look down into a book, as if the book wrote itself.

Actually, written communication is 1 of 3 reasons thought to contribute the shrinking of the human brain over the past 3000 years.

5 hours ago, cman said:

Too funny

Funny how WRONG you are,  cman.

What happens to people who reject God's PFAL blessing is NOT the wrath of God.

What happens to people who reject God's PFAL blessing IS the pure Word,
like it was not known since the first century.

You need to learn how to read what is written.  Try reading it again.

Now, here's the part that puzzles me.

If PFAL is the pure word, why did God allow for so many errors to find their way into it?

And then there's the part about not being known since the first century. The vast majority of content is simply material that was copied from other sources, some more than a century old at the time PFAL was compiled. If it hadn't been known since the first century, how did these people hear about it before VPW?

Maybe this is really the Great Mystery.

23 minutes ago, Mike said:

Funny how WRONG you are,  cman.

What happens to people who reject God's PFAL blessing is NOT the wrath of God.

What happens to people who reject God's PFAL blessing IS the pure Word,
like it was not known since the first century.

You need to learn how to read what is written.  Try reading it again.

Word salad is a great way to deal with rejection.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, waysider said:

And then there's the part about not being known since the first century. The vast majority of content is simply material that was copied from other sources, some more than a century old at the time PFAL was compiled. 

Some of the information didn't even exist in the first century. Administrations can be credited to John Nelson Darby and Cyrus Scofield. You simply cannot find dispensationalism in old Church writings, etc. It didnt exist. The prosperity gospel wasn't popularized until E.W. Kenyon and others made it popular. The law of believing didn't become popularized until the 1800s eitther. Im sure there are some gnostic doctrines that had it in basic form since it's an occult practice anyway. 

31 minutes ago, waysider said:

Now, here's the part that puzzles me.

If PFAL is the pure word, why did God allow for so many errors to find their way into it?

And then there's the part about not being known since the first century. The vast majority of content is simply material that was copied from other sources, some more than a century old at the time PFAL was compiled. If it hadn't been known since the first century, how did these people hear about it before VPW?

No mystery.
You are merely pretending we haven't been over this dozens of times.

12 hours ago, Mike said:

QUICK LINE that may have confused you

Seriously? What makes you think I was at all confused?

12 hours ago, Mike said:

IF I am right about PFAL being directly from God via 1942 Promise, then you folks are found guilty of trashing God's biggest work in 2,000 years, the restoration of His Word in written PFAL, then you will soon be knowing how Judas felt at the day of Pentecost.

That's awesomely presumptuous of you Mike. 

12 hours ago, Mike said:

Alas... yet still not persuasive.

33 minutes ago, Mike said:

No mystery.
You are merely pretending we haven't been over this dozens of times.

Is this an admission on your part, Mike, that you come here for the primary purpose of beating dead horses?

3 hours ago, Rocky said:

Is this an admission on your part, Mike, that you come here for the primary purpose of beating dead horses?

Mike is most likely a troll account.

2 hours ago, Rocky said:

That's awesomely presumptuous of you Mike. 

I would say that it was very ASSUMPTUOUS of me to say what I posted.

Now I know that I can't get Scrabble points with that word, but I do get explanatory power out of it.  It explains with similar spelling why it is not presumptuous.

Presumptuous would be where I would make an arrogant , unwarranted move or proposition.  But I avoided that by using the word "IF" in bold and all-caps.   I also deliberately squashed all the sentences that follow from each "IF" into ONE paragraph under it's umbrella. 

It would be presumptuous if  I simply assumed the paragraph were always true and marched on.  But I didn't and my proposition ended with the paragraph. 

I even said this explicitly, just so you would not think it presumptuous.  

I tried to lead you by the hand into a simple logical statement that follows from EACH opening "IF."  But it looks like you need more help avoiding the feeling of arrogance coming from me. 

I am willing to help more.   I think the possible reason you missed all these anti-presumptious measures I took, is because you don't want to even CONSIDER the possibility that the big paragraph is true.  But for logical discussions you have to be able TEMPORARILY face the music, even if it is uncomfortable.

Ready to try again?  Apply all these words to the following.  Just like you I was a little uncomfortable facing the POSSIBILITY I was wrong.  Now with all this encouragement, try giving that second "IF"  a quick, temporary try.  It wont hurt too much, I promise.

IF I am wrong, it is not that big a deal to me, nor to God. I've been wrong before, and forgiven. It's easy for me to bounce back from my errors. Besides, my PFAL stand means I absorb LOTS of KJV verses in my PFAL study, and what I am judged for is how I walk in love on that Word that I know.  I would be guilty of overestimating God's love maybe? 

How did you do?  Make it all the way to the end of the big paragraph?   I noticed you didn't quote it all the way. 

Hey, if you only made it a little farther than the first time, let;s consider that progress, ok?  Tomorrow is another day.  If you want me to help you tomorrow with it, just give me a holler.   I think you can make it all the way if you don't give up.  I'm rooting for you getting it all by yourself.

5 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

Mike is most likely a troll account.

No, I am real.  I shook Pawtucket's hand in San Diego at pamsandiego's house 15 years ago, and got a nice GSC T-shirt from him.

And no, Rocky, that "IF" paragraph was not an admission on my part that I "come here for the primary purpose of beating dead horses."    Sometimes it feels that I am tilting at windmills, but then I get encouragement that some lurkers or rare posters are in the wings hearing my material for the first time.

From 2002-2008 there were a sizeable handful of semi-friendly posters who were also pro-PFAL, and occasionally posting on my side.  Most of them seem gone, some died, but still a few happy handles show up on my screen.  Oldiesman was on my side on the plagiarism issue.  Johniam seemed pretty proPFAL at times.  Gosh, I forgot some handles, because I got to know their real names and we became Facebook friends.  There are about 5 of them.  Then, there is a tiny but steady trickle of members here that contact me privately and various connections are made out in the "real" world.

Newspapers and radio/TV stations all know that for every ONE letter sent to them, there are between 100 and 1000 people who felt the same way, but were dis-inclined to write because it is difficult in some way.  I'm not saying the same numbers would apply here, but I feel there are a few who come here and learn from my posts.

It is my GREAT suspicion that most of you are aware of these kinds of hidden stats, and many hate it.  I see posts that are written with this in mind, like while you are hotly discussing things to me, the surreptitious addressee of the posts are the undecided lurkers.

So, no I am not beating dead horses, and not trying to disrupt, but determined to get out a very unpopular message because I believe it is of God and it will help people.  Helping people is my duty.  Had there been someone else doing this job, I'd had not sensed a need, and never stuck my neck out. I don't like the negativity directed at me.  Trolls like the negativity they stir up.

E-Gads!   How many times did I get accused of being a troll many years ago?   I lost count.  It seemed weekly when there were hundreds posting here daily.