GreaseSpot Cafe

19 years here and 1630 posts...

JustThinking

On 5/15/2022 at 3:26 PM, JustThinking said:

...and I have now attained the rank of Rookie!!!  By any measure, this is a tough crowd!  :dance:  :smilie_kool_aid:    :biglaugh:   Happy Sunday all wherever you are!  

Get a life JT :jump:

I might as well say it you know they are saying it in cult boardrooms across America.

j/k thx for the content over years.  I leave and cycle back over years.  It’s part of my life and recovery.  And scriptures say we are body of Christ so this is every bit of a church as the Way is.  

I’ll read the minutes from our last meeting:

Various analyses of the Kool-Aid, Waysider proposed a permanent ban on stretched-coffee, motion put forward to designate a driver for the steering committee for the thread  So, what's the best way to store moonshine?  , a petition was started to take violence, sexual abuse, and money laundering off the big screen and put it back in the cults where it belongs, and there was a tie on the voting to allow posters to use   :offtopic:  emoji   to interject a personal insult during a heated discussion. (:offtopic: – if you ask me, I think whoever suggested that is an idiot).

Edited by T-Bone
off-topic - my editor is an idiot and makes me say stupid things