GreaseSpot Cafe

Being on-call and other misadventures

T-Bone

Then for some reason, the rules for shadow puppets were changed.

We could keep using real bullets, but now we had to use fake guns.

7673d06d58ce522bc78ba7dcaafab22b.jpg

Edited by T-Bone
new rule: now we have to edit real typos

Oh, for crying out loud.

Every time the TWItelbaums come to fellowship they completely block our driveway.

I swear…tonight is the night I confront them about it…Gonna need a little liquid courage first.

Xtra-Film-Noir-Detective-10.jpg

Now get this straight. You paid a hundred clams, so you’re  gonna  get your money’s worth.

But it’s twelve damn nights of unrelenting boring $hit and you  better  be there for all twelve nights.

If you pull double-duty and catch some Z’s that’s your business. 

When the good doctorand I use that term loosely…tells you to stand and bark like a dog…you better stand and bark like a dog.

And after you finish this class don’t be a stranger around here.

If your  a$$  ain’t  falling  asleep in the next PFAL class you’re as good as marked and avoided.

JM16963.jpg

Edited by T-Bone
If I say there are no typos then there are NO TYPOS !

Damn... they’re at it again…

I shoulda confronted the TWItelbaums last week about blocking my driveway when I had the liquid courage to do so...

I oughta slam back a few Scarlet O’Haras…and…and…and teach about thou shalt not cover thy neighbors driveway.

Xtra-Film-Noir-Detective-4.jpg

Mrs. TWItelbaum:  Sam, I hate to be the nagging wife…but you park right in front of his driveway like you have been doing every night for the past 6 months. Don’t make me use your own heater on you.

Remember the plan, sweetheart. Hank is too chicken-$hit to ask us to quit blocking his driveway. You know he can’t keep his temper forever. 

I can tell he’s right on the verge of blowing his cool.

He’s gonna pop soon…and when he does…it’s gonna be right in front of the entire fellowship. He’s not even an Advanced Class grad! He won’t know what to do.

He’ll get demoted…we pick up the pieces and then we’ll have what we always wanted...our very own twig.

...No fuss, no muss, no running back-to-back PFAL classes to start a new twig. we can make the twig go bar-witnessing   anytime we want.
dead_reckoning_390.jpg?1459216939&ehk=Tn

Edited by T-Bone
my editor doesn't pack a heater...just some White-Out

23 hours ago, Bolshevik said:

On the cutting room floor LINK

In a sort-of-related theme Star Trek has had similar issues with baldness and British actor Patrick Stewart – see   Sci-Fi Stack Exchange: Did Patrick Stewart wear a toupee for his The Next Generation audition?        and     Shatner’s Toupee Blogspot: Gene Roddenberry: "I don't want a bald man."  

…also I have  Star Trek: The Next Generation The Complete Series on Blu-ray     and there’s a short bit about that in extras…dearly depilated.

2 hours ago, T-Bone said:

Mrs. TWItelbaum:  Sam, I hate to be the nagging wife…but you park right in front of his driveway like you have been doing every night for the past 6 months. Don’t make me use your own heater on you.

Remember the plan, sweetheart. Hank is too chicken-$hit to ask us to quit blocking his driveway. You know he can’t keep his temper forever. 

I can tell he’s right on the verge of blowing his cool.

He’s gonna pop soon…and when he does…it’s gonna be right in front of the entire fellowship. He’s not even an Advanced Class grad! He won’t know what to do.

He’ll get demoted…we pick up the pieces and then we’ll have what we always wanted...our very own twig.

...No fuss, no muss, no running back-to-back PFAL classes to start a new twig. we can make the twig go bar-witnessing   anytime we want.
dead_reckoning_390.jpg?1459216939&ehk=Tn

Sam and Kathleen forgot that every Wednesday fellowship was cosplay on the book of Romans. Everyone had so much fun during twig, Hank totally forgot about the blocked driveway issue. Things got a little dicey when Sam pointed out that 69 in Roman numerals is LXIX.

151124124121-amazon-the-warriors-husband

2 hours ago, Bolshevik said:

Mr T-Bone, I hope my parking is not blocking anyone.  I heard there was a Twix Marshmallow-Chip night.

c22cebf04b49a4716deb69a7e52dc3ef--photo-

Mr. Bolshevik that shouldn’t be a problem unless there’s a problem in the Way a Tree will split any further…but I have to say that picture has treemendous   import   domestic…I was wondering how you managed to pick up that pickup. That’s something that’s been on my lift list for a log time. I believe the trunk coordinator had the same model.

1 hour ago, Bolshevik said:

UF9H1EFfxB3sSpAk5QDD7NtbjX6cK73UZLdrim1P

Forestry Treeage  (pronounced  trēˈäZH )  : Forestry worker’s preliminary assessment of tree patients or truck casualties in order to determine the urgency of their need for treatment and the nature of treatment required.

Hopefully new growth techniques in Treeage will help bridge the gap in tree-tement.  Let us remember those Passed-over this Fall.

tree-bridge-over-stream-12766897.jpg

He was really perplexed. The treasure map said nothing about a fork in the road, a fork in the bridge or even a fork in the tree. The fortune hunter thought to himself “If I had drawn up this treasure map you could bet your G-P-A$$ I would have had it all forked-up.

hiker-holding-map-25166000.jpg

29 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

Acts 8:31, And Yogi said, when you come to a fork in the road, take it.

79c6febd-b48b-42c5-b52d-aa07a0e39758-Bea

Here’s a little-known Star Wars Fact: Before Darth Vader froze Han Solo in carbonite, he first tried it on Yogi, a distant cousin of Chewbacca.

FK9N%2B7yBUj2PfvEUpJFnEQcU2HPjo=&risl=&p

Hmm, they do Berra resemblance, I Noah guy who knew their great great great great great great great great grandparents.

Movie-review-Evan-Almighty.jpg

That’s amazing because a great great great great great great great great great great descendant of Noah is Michael Scott, and he also is a seafaring lad.

aa066bf1ea53fd0298d600dd7bdc44da.jpg

12 hours ago, T-Bone said:

That’s amazing because a great great great great great great great great great great descendant of Noah is Michael Scott, and he also is a seafaring lad.

aa066bf1ea53fd0298d600dd7bdc44da.jpg

Another reminder of the benefits of sailing SOLO.  

18 Facts About The Titanic's Sinking That Are Interesting But Also Very,  Very Grim | Titanic, Titanic sinking, Titanic ship

4 hours ago, Bolshevik said:

the benefits of sailing SOLO.  18 Facts About The Titanic's Sinking That Are Interesting But Also Very,  Very Grim | Titanic, Titanic sinking, Titanic ship

Which reminds me of one of the greatest maritime disasters based solely on an alternate fact solo. The tale of woe begins with the Millennium Fathom, the first cruise ship to be faith-powered, with a computer-designed hull made entirely of wishbones. Though the ship was built in Ohio, which is a doubly landlocked and lockbox state, the $hit builders managed to get the Millennium Fathom to the boondocks of somewhere to be held in abeyance until every cabin was booked.

The commander of the ship was Captain Nemo who had recently received his captainship from a degree-granting-mill. For its maiden voyage ( after Captain Nemo had his way with her, of course) it would be a sports fan delight. The WOWweeWOW Travel Agency ran nationwide ads to invite any spirited athletes to compete on the high seas. It was billed as the largest multisport contingency to sail the four seas of the four corners of the flat earth. Sportsmen, sportswomen and even sportspersons of interest responded. There were little leagues, major leagues, bush leagues, contestants in leagues of their own, no justice no league, even legionnaires showed up because they were the same difference in a passenger manifest(ations). 

In a cruel and un-Jules-ual verne for the worse, the Imagineering Officer went overboard, and all were lost at sea. Disney made a movie about the Millennium Fathom’s oceanic disaster , 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea…now you know the rest of the story.

Edited by T-Bone
20,000 Underwriters under siege
  • Upvote 1

Sailing is indeed, for the Birds . . 

Captain Jack Sparrow boat flooding and sinking a

Mr. Bolshevik, you leave me no choice…and I’m sorry I haven’t responded sooner…I just got caught up in the Pirates of the Caribbean marathon…have you seen those things?...Well, I’ve read your posts and I loved them and I wrote you this big sexy reply about the Millenium Fathom and I thought you would really dig it…but then you jumped ship…so dude, let’s get to it:

• Like 1