GreaseSpot Cafe

From MI grew up in TWI

Kblosser

I grew up in TWI in mid Michigan and left around age 20 (2006ish). My parents and 2 brothers are still very much involved volunteering at hq weekly and my brother works at gunnison (was also at hq for a long time) and is corps.  Looking to connect with others with similar experiences as I learn how to processes and grow and navigate relationships with family members.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, Kblosser said:

I grew up in TWI in mid Michigan and left around age 20 (2006ish). My parents and 2 brothers are still very much involved volunteering at hq weekly and my brother works at gunnison (was also at hq for a long time) and is corps.  Looking to connect with others with similar experiences as I learn how to processes and grow and navigate relationships with family members.  Thanks!

Hello Kblosser,

I grew up in TWI and moved to HQ.  I caught a lot of turtles out of Wierwille pond.  I did not stack them because that is politics.

Hello, Kblosser. Welcome!  Stick around and enjoy time with other escapees :wave:

There aren't so many people here nowadays, but there are plenty of threads started by people in similar situations to yours. I'm sure you'll find some useful information there.

• 1 year later...