GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way in Cameroon

Twinky

Looks like Cameroon is in deep trouble, but the usual: one faction stands with TWI and the other opposes TWI-theology or practice or both and thinks it's the real thing. There was a split in the UK a couple of decades ago, and also in Norway and other parts of Europe.

TWI loved the African nations because "the Word" spread quickly, and many became staunch adherents.  Now, it seems, history is catching up and there is this split.

A Cameroonian believer has been posting about this, and there is or has been a court case.  As usual, it's all about who gets control of the money.  Vern Edwards has been over there seeking a solution.  Here's some "breaking news" - 

"The general meeting has ended. The legal La Voie au Cameroon (The Way in Cameroon) has a new leading team.
The 12 member board of directors is headed by Mr. André Marie Mba, with Joseph Augustin Mandeng as Secretary.
Jean Pierre Moudourou is the president of the executive bureau (national coordinator), assisted by Emmanuel Ndebi Ndjeanti, Albert Lindjeck is the secretary treasurer. All of them are stamped "mark and avoid" by The Way International."  

I don't know any details, but this group does seem to revere LCM (probably the now-old news of the sex lawsuits hasn't reached there yet) and Schoenheit.

If anyone cares to look up this information, I found it on the Facebook pages of "Valiant for Christ," and of "Agapetos Add."

As Twinky summarized there seem to be a couple factions.

Different groups lobby the Way BOD and get them to do what they do - edicts and mark and avoid.

From another continent the Way has zero idea of what is really going on behind closed doors.  Also the BOD don’t control the money internationally so they have less control even.

Legal aspects, money aspects, personnel aspects.

And opportunists.  Many from those nations have gone thru Way Corps training to go back and live like gods at home.

Christianity is a worldwide body.  With Christ at the head.

No need for clueless men to take control with edicts over money finance legal and mark and avoid.

People satisfying the need to control others through lust should not be in leadership.  The sins of lust for power far exceeds the sins of lust for flesh 

Thanks, Twinky and Chockfull.

"The current vice national coordinator...was expelled on sodomy grounds."

I was exhorted to imitate VPW and stand on his shoulders, but this is just taking it too far! Even in Cameroon they go all the way in imitating the seventh TMOG! By his fruit he is known. Wow. Just wow.

Not just Wayspeak, but even citing that flat-earther, too. Parrots. Robots.

Hilarious... and depressing. 

Edited by Nathan_Jr
Harvesting fruit

Another chapter of as the stomach churns. Didn't Jesus Christ say "By their fruits you shall know them."? The fruit produced by TWI leadership appearantly many times leads to a court room. You think anyone will ever figure out it's a cult and a sick church too? 

If twi starts kick out homosexuals the Rosie, Donna, M3li$$a Ge0rg3, and M@rci@ Lomb@rdi would all be the first to go. I walked in on Melissa and Marcia making out on the couch in the EOB lobby while they were doing their laundry. Lip locked. They parted like the red sea when I came in to goto my office. I played it off like I didn't see it but I dang sure did.

3 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

By their fruits you shall know them

Yep.

3 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

The fruit produced by TWI leadership appearantly many times leads to a court room

But if you want to be mathematically precise, it leads to sodomy.  Forced, coerced sodomy. 

Edited by Nathan_Jr
Ducks and diamonds

2 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

Ewww. Fffn sickos.

Well, it seems it's no different than it's ever been. How can one go beyond what one is taught? Right? This is taught behavior. It's even approved behavior as long as no one finds out and you BELEEEVE for it to manifest operationally. It all goes back to VPW. All of it. He's the original teacher, The Doctor, The Seventh TMOG. This is what he taught. How can his disciples go beyond what they were taught?