GreaseSpot Cafe

Who were the supposed 7 "THE Man of God"s?

WordWolf

1 hour ago, waysider said:

Who was that 4th 7th man?

Look, it's real simple, kids. It's just like PROS. It's just glove fitting is all it is. Just tremendous the order of these things...

Carl was the 4th.  Jasper was the 5th.  Scott was the 6th.

Of course, VPW was the 7th.

Isn't that wonderful! Yes, it is. Bless your little hearts.

And you can have believing faith that this is true because I said so. Believing faith implies obedience faith. I can't prove any of it. Only a coordinator of music with a trusty A/V guy can prove the matchless order of these things. Unless the A/V guy gets too tired, then the whole thing falls apart. 

Edited by Nathan_Jr
then, Then, THEN the whole thing falls apart. A good A/V guy is hard to find.

51 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

And you can have believing faith that this is true because I said so. Believing faith implies obedience faith. I can't prove any of it. Only a coordinator of music with a trusty A/V guy can prove the matchless order of these things. Unless the A/V guy gets too tired, then the whole thing falls apart. 

So these Phone Hook-Ups operate without matches? How do they enlighten these 7 of 9 persons of Gawd?  Bestowed with titles of "THE"?

2 hours ago, Bolshevik said:

So these Phone Hook-Ups operate without matches? How do they enlighten these 7 of 9 persons of Gawd?  Bestowed with titles of "THE"?

7 of 9? Where did you get THAT?  9 is 3 to the 2nd power. And we don't do 3 around here. No trinity. No 3 crucified. No sir! Five crucified. That's riiight.

Now the New Testament has 27 books. That's 3 to the 3rd power. That's impossible. That's just devilish. Anyway, it's not in the original.

Now, take your eyeballs...er... I mean BIBLES out and turn to any of the Gospels. Pick one. Any one. Now, rip it out. Those records are to (T-O) the Jews. You're not a Jew are you? No? Good. Just tear it out. And you end up with what? 26. That's right. 26 books in the New Testament  That's what Gawd intended. See, man made it 27, but Gawd made it 26. 

See how simple that was? Didn't even need a match. 

Edited by Nathan_Jr
If you can’t do it the right way, do it VPW’s way. You’ve got to MAKE it fit.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

7 of 9? Where did you get THAT?  9 is 3 to the 2nd power. And we don't do 3 around here. No trinity. No 3 crucified. No sir! Five crucified. That's riiight.

Now the New Testament has 27 books. That's 3 to the 3rd power. That's impossible. That's just devilish. Anyway, it's not in the original.

Now, take your eyeballs...er... I mean BIBLES out and turn to any of the Gospels. Pick one. Any one. Now, rip it out. Just tear it out. And you end up with what? 26. That's right. 26 books in the New Testament  That's what Gawd intended. See, man made it 27, but Gawd made it 26. 

See how simple that was? Didn't even need a match. 

9 pieces of 8 were of course possessed pirate's booty.  7 of 9 was also on the ship, among the stars.  Where da Werd is Written, also.  These matches were struck upon in THE class.

I got you on this list fam :spy:

1. Ted Haggard

2. Jim Bakker

3. Robert Tilton

4.  Bill Gothard

5.  Shoko Asahara

6.  Tony Alamo

7.  Victor Paul Wierwille

The first 6 all were found out by their church families and exposed.

The 7th trained an apprentice who did the exact same thing.  And now rather than being exposed he is enshrined with whitewash.

• Like 1

It just occurred to me there are at least 8 TMOGs.  Victor, bless his little heart, ANOINTED Loy's head with oil.  OIL. Doesn't that make Loy the 8th TMOG?

Edited by Nathan_Jr
The anointing of Loy is a figure of speech rightly divided as spitting in God's face. Victor was a face-spitter.

2 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

It just occurred to me there are at least 8 TMOGs.  Victor, bless his little heart, ANOINTED Loy's head with oil.  OIL. Doesn't that make Loy the 8th TMOG?

THAT'S . . . what the matches were for

On 6/27/2022 at 6:44 PM, Bolshevik said:

See the grass, all the grass, not just 1 acre of grass, all the grass, had to be cut to the same height.

If you're cutting one end of the property, is the other end growing?

Cause if the grass is uneven that's a spiritual loss to the Adversary.

So while cutting one must stop the growth.  If it's not growing it's dying, or not belieivng.  I imagine believing to stop believing of others is exhausting.

Ahhh...young Padawan....you are spiritual enough to master blades of grass but you have yet to master the snow shovel to the degree that you can catch the snow flakes with your shovel before they hit the sidewalk. A true master baster has developed the ability to lean against the shovel, catch flakes, and sling them neatly into a pile so nobody ever slips on the sidewalk while entering the OSC or Auditorium.

On 6/27/2022 at 8:16 AM, WordWolf said:

"VPW is DEAD! 37 yrs and counting.

I believe he had a one of a kind ministry. Back in 1980 or so, the coordinator of the music group I was in said that VP was the 7th "THE man of God" and that this was very significant. I never heard that same message from anybody else and I'm not sure what it even means, but I do believe that VPs combination of gift ministries was unique, not cookie cutter. Nobody has duplicated the respect and impact he got from his people."

Ok, leaving aside the usual delusions about how vpw motivated "his" people, and how he used showmanship to INSINUATE he was getting Revelation all the time, and plagiarized his way through other people's writings and conspiracy theory hotlines and make it sound like he was getting that all by Revelation,  and his rephrasing of the definitions of all the "gift ministries" so that he could INSINUATE he had them all when he had none of them,  leaving those aside......

What's this business about "vpw was the 7th THE man of God"?    Who, supposedly, were the other 6, and what did this reference even mean?

Someone once claimed that exactly 3 people in history ever faced the devil directly-  Jesus Christ, Paul and vpw.   Where does this stuff even COME FROM?

No, seriously, I'm asking because I want to know.   Anybody?

I have no earthly idea. With that said, it never ceases to amaze me the absolute BS surrounding VPW. No matter what context he was always the greates. Heck, he even tried to build his own genealogy with his Wierwille family lineage tracing back to the Hugenots, as if he's in a special bloodline where deep spiritual ministries run in the family. VPW was a master at leading people to think the he was some great man of God. I think many times he didn't come out and actually say what he wanted but led people to draw the conclusions he wanted them to. He was dishonest to the core of his soul.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

Ahhh...young Padawan....you are spiritual enough to master blades of grass but you have yet to master the snow shovel to the degree that you can catch the snow flakes with your shovel before they hit the sidewalk. A true master baster has developed the ability to lean against the shovel, catch flakes, and sling them neatly into a pile so nobody ever slips on the sidewalk while entering the OSC or Auditorium.

Yes Corpse Master,

I did try to throw sodium chloride down at the portico instead of using the Bobba backpack blower, thinking preparation was the highest form of Jedi-jit-su,

But apparently it's A-Salt.

4 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

Yes Corpse Master,

I did try to throw sodium chloride down at the portico instead of using the Bobba backpack blower, thinking preparation was the highest form of Jedi-jit-su,

But apparently it's A-Salt.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Thank God you didn't damage the portico paver. They would have taken you to the city gates and gotten you stoned.

Edited by OldSkool

1 hour ago, OldSkool said:

I think many times he didn't come out and actually say what he wanted but led people to draw the conclusions he wanted them to

"That's a nice store you have there. It sure would be a shame if it caught fire some night and burned down."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OldSkool said:

I think many times he didn't come out and actually say what he wanted but led people to draw the conclusions he wanted them to.

How astute. The manipulative power of suggestion. The dark persuasion. The classic playbook of the cult leader.

When one’s mind has been dulled and blunted from inexhaustible dogmatic platitudes rubbed in repetitively through “holding forth,” one can easily be lead to draw the cult leader’s desired conclusions.

“No one forced you believe or revere vpw or the accuracy that he teaches. God gave everyone free will. You have the power to choose. It’s up to you. It’s your choice of your own free will. No one is holding a gun to your head. But I wouldn’t grumble if I were you. Don’t do it…. Doooon’t do it.” — Actual answer given to me when I asked a very simple question of “the class”coordinator, the fellowship father in the word, the ex-corps sychophant. 

Edited by Nathan_Jr

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2022 at 8:16 AM, WordWolf said:

"VPW is DEAD! 37 yrs and counting.

I believe he had a one of a kind ministry. Back in 1980 or so, the coordinator of the music group I was in said that VP was the 7th "THE man of God" and that this was very significant. I never heard that same message from anybody else and I'm not sure what it even means, but I do believe that VPs combination of gift ministries was unique, not cookie cutter. Nobody has duplicated the respect and impact he got from his people."

Ok, leaving aside the usual delusions about how vpw motivated "his" people, and how he used showmanship to INSINUATE he was getting Revelation all the time, and plagiarized his way through other people's writings and conspiracy theory hotlines and make it sound like he was getting that all by Revelation,  and his rephrasing of the definitions of all the "gift ministries" so that he could INSINUATE he had them all when he had none of them,  leaving those aside......

What's this business about "vpw was the 7th THE man of God"?    Who, supposedly, were the other 6, and what did this reference even mean?

Someone once claimed that exactly 3 people in history ever faced the devil directly-  Jesus Christ, Paul and vpw.   Where does this stuff even COME FROM?

No, seriously, I'm asking because I want to know.   Anybody?

The " gift ministries" were massively over played.Just like in the spin offs.The milking of a people to live a lifestyle beyond their means.Most would not live up to the demands of corporate life.The man of God thing  imhp in my humble opinion is a throw back to wanting a king.Christ is the head no one else 

5 hours ago, frank123lol said:

The " gift ministries" were massively over played. Just like in the spin offs. The milking of a people to live a lifestyle beyond their means. Most would not live up to the demands of corporate life. The man of God thing  imhp in my humble opinion is a throw back to wanting a king. Christ is the head no one else 

And for Victor and the Spinoffs (a lovely name for a mock rock group), it was (and for some still is) a MASSIVE con game. WE were/are the mark. 

Sure Victor made his case from scripture (in his pamphlet Christians Should Be Prosperous) But that was presented through the filter of contemporary culture, as opposed to exploration of the culture in the Book of Acts. 

The collegial culture among the believers at the time contrasts dramatically with the emphatic hierarchical culture of The Way, The Way Corporation, and The (counter-biblical) Way Tree. The two cultures are diametrically opposite. In the Book of Acts, did the apostles hoard the riches like The Way Corporation has in the 20th and 21st Century? Or did they assist the rank and file as a matter of course (rather than as a special act to make the apostles look heroic)?

• Like 1