GreaseSpot Cafe

WayDale - You Challenging Counterfeit

Bolshevik

Just now, Raf said:

The truth doesn't bother me but your lies do.

f-you right back, bro.

I'm lying that people not part of the Way read what was posted online for everyone to read?

5 minutes ago, Raf said:

I'm done with your BS, dude. 

It's honest account.  As a minor the websites were used to harm me.

Tim-bo has bigger complaints but that's gotta be harder.

It's honestly bullshit, Bolshevik. It's holding posters accountable for what dishonest people did with their posts. Posting on Waydale was no different than posting on GSC,  which you would know if you READ THE DAMN SITE, but you won't do that because your lie depends on maintaining a false narrative of what happened there.

The nerve. To go on a website patterned after Waydale, that is in many ways Waydale's legacy, and act as if Waydale was just as much a cult as TWI? I'm not gonna say what you can do with yourself, but you do have my permission to use a cucumber wrapped in barbed wire to do it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raf said:

It's honestly ...., Bolshevik. It's holding posters accountable for what dishonest people did with their posts. Posting on Waydale was no different than posting on GSC,  which you would know if you READ THE DAMN SITE, but you won't do that because your lie depends on maintaining a false narrative of what happened there.

The nerve. To go on a website patterned after Waydale, that is in many ways Waydale's legacy, and act as if Waydale was just as much a cult as TWI? I'm not gonna say what you can do with yourself, but you do have my permission to use a cucumber wrapped in barbed wire to do it.

Normally when people disagree with me they used a stick.

Digest it.  This is a real aspect of the TWI experience that continues.  

There were never any secrets.  

2 hours ago, Bolshevik said:

I'm lying that people not part of the Way read what was posted online for everyone to read?

I didn't read on this thread where you made any such claim. 

2 hours ago, Bolshevik said:

I'm lying that there's no control how that information is used?

I'm lying that the wrong people get accused?

Did you claim Waydale blamed innocent people?

Who in any culture/society has control over how information is used once it is written or broadcast?

Dude, NONE of your claims make any sense. 

4 hours ago, Bolshevik said:

Well...personally, that's what I hope to accomplish. I have and will hang every shred of the way international's dirty laundry out for the general public to see. Why?...because I have an ax to grind? No....I have actually forgiven the way international and it's various members of the board a long time ago. It took some time and it wasn't easy but I have forgiven them. I post here to expose the way international because I was exposed to it. If I hide it then I am as culpable as the ones who comitted the evils. I would feel differently if TWI had been open and honest about what happened but they coudn't do that at the time because all of the top leadership were corrupt or knew of the corruption and followed along anyway. If TWI had owned the BS and publically repented and really changed the issues that were front and center I wouldn't even be here. As a ministry they have that responsibility to their followers. But I personally witnessed the board of directors do everything they could to cover it all up and make minor changes that gave the appearance of true repentance. That's just dishonest and if I don't expose it then I am right along with them because I was part of that group. I have asked for forgiveness for all things related to TWI that I personally felt convicted about after the fact. Anywho.

Your posts have opened my eyes a bit, I must admit. So what you are saying is that people cornered you when you were in your teen years (or younger) and basically accused you of supporting or being a part of all the misdeeds that waydale (and GSC) aired out in the open? It's not a question to bait you into an argument. I have little else to say moving forward. We've been friends for over 20 years now and I am not about to sacrifice that bond for any reason. 

Edited by OldSkool

Hmmm.  False accusations by paranoid minds.  Yes TWI has that well documented that people would be accused of posting on waydale then gsc and investigated by Linder and co and targeted by bod.  That would be backlash of these sites.

Similarly an anonymous letter was falsely targeted to a teacher of a previous foundational class and he was targeted and left.

cult word can be tossed around.  anyone that is an eclectic blend of people towards a purpose I suppose.

all of those tyrants can kiss 100% of my :mooner:

not the sites fault they are reporting sites.  and victims sites.  

I mean if nobody said jack anytime Warren Jeffs would not be in prison for how they ran their cult.  And he still runs it from prison.

The tyrants still run the bod.  They just don’t know they are tyrants because they think they are better.  Just like the last group did.

Cult upon cult upon cult.  I mean the sweat from the drippings from the outside of the old wineskin.

2 hours ago, chockfull said:

I mean if nobody said jack anytime Warren Jeffs would not be in prison for how they ran their cult.  And he still runs it from prison.

Like almost all prison inmates, Jeffs is allowed visits from family members, and is permitted to send letters to approved recipients. According to A&ETV, Jeffs and his accomplices, it appears, have learned to take advantage of the freedoms they've been afforded to bend the rules. For example, since Jeffs is allowed to send and receive written letters, authorities believe he may be sending out coded messages, and his wives are deciphering them. What's more, authorities believe that Jeffs has been using his visits with his brothers to send directives on how to run what remains of his church. 

"We have evidence he continues to direct day-to-day operations of the church, including things like excommunicating individuals and directing what women should be placed with what caretakers," Sean Keveney, a Department of Justice attorney told the makers of "Warren Jeffs: Prophet of Evil," per A&ETV. Authorities believe that Jeffs' brothers may be using recording devices disguised as watches and pens and that Jeffs is even calling the shots at his brother Seth's FLDS compound in South Dakota's Black Hills.

Read More: https://www.grunge.com/361685/the-most-shocking-true-crime-revelations-every-year-since-1999/?utm_campaign=clip

3 hours ago, OldSkool said:

I post here to expose the way international because I was exposed to it. If I hide it then I am as culpable as the ones who committed the evils. I would feel differently if TWI had been open and honest about what happened but they couldn't do that at the time because all of the top leadership were corrupt or knew of the corruption and followed along anyway. If TWI had owned the BS and publicly repented and really changed the issues that were front and center I wouldn't even be here. As a ministry they have that responsibility to their followers. But I personally witnessed the board of directors do everything they could to cover it all up and make minor changes that gave the appearance of true repentance. That's just dishonest and if I don't expose it then I am right along with them because I was part of that group.

Bam! Righteous, brother. 

14 hours ago, Bolshevik said:

I'm lying that the wrong people get accused?

As if your experience and your emotional pain is the first time anyone in the history humanity has had that happen to them???????????

If you're divorced and if your divorce was not amicable and if there had been any accusations against you in a court of law regarding your relationship with your children's mother... I would think that's a much bigger deal than you getting falsely accused by townies reading waydale and harassing you with it.

Just sayin'... having been through such things (in court) myself. There IS such a thing as perspective.

I will say this.  Whatever waydale was it produced over a million dollar payout.  Of course settlement terms are closed for Allen lawsuit but 100% that was a million dollar plus payout.  Allen’s took the money the NDA and washed their hands of ever speaking about the Way again.  Probably healthier for them lol.

People get twisted up as to the source of their trauma.  That is part of ptsd.  Loys kids are 100% victims.  I’ve definitely witnessed Leah with skin crawling trying to get away from the cult hq.  They were damaged by their upbringing not some website telling the truth about activities.

19 hours ago, Bolshevik said:

Normally when people disagree with me they used a stick.

Digest it.  This is a real aspect of the TWI experience that continues.  

There were never any secrets.  

Yeah outside of a cult we more just talk regardless of agreement or not.  I’m less polarized personally.

I left in 1986 and stumbled onto Waydale around 1999 perhaps. I spoke to Paul Allen one time, too. He was calmly furious at twi and determined to push them as far as he could. 

IMO, it was because the Allens filed suit that lcm was "fired?" as Prez and then left HQ. It was because of Waydale and the Allen's fearless approach to those bullies that this happened. LCM was forced out of the ranks. Perhaps advice from twi's lawyers to put the abuser as far away from the Corporation as possible ushered that departure forward. Later donna divorced him.

I scoured Waydale a lot and posted there, too. They took documents and other info from HQ and posted it online. For example, Waydale posted audio clips of lcm's rants from SNS teachings on all he hated, homosexuals and seed boyz and all that crap, and posted them. Having left in 1986 I was stunned at what was going on, and by how much tighter the leash had been tightened up there. From Waydale I learned about the command to tithe and the review of 1040's to check income and enforce tithing. I learned Corpse were full time per lcm. I learned that everyone within a 200 mile radius, was it??, had to attend one SNS every month because the vpw wow auditorium was not getting filled too much. I learned I was DFAC, hahaha. And there is more.

The links in this post are good, and even Waydale is linked in this site.

For me, Waydale was a great site. And, the info they had was transferred here, a lot of it, before they shut down per the settlement. I think they only had a week or so to make that transition.

Greasespot is the direct descendant of Waydale. I thank the Allens for what they did. In all sincerity, I do believe that TWI would still be in a much better position with supporters and finances had Waydale not come along.

It was also the first major site that Ex- way like me could go and touch base see some of our Brothers and Sister's from back then using Friend Finder. Before that there was really no where to go.

Edited by engine
typos of course
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, engine said:

Greasespot is the direct descendant of Waydale. I thank the Allen's for what they did. 

I never heard of the Allens before joining the Cafe.  But I thank them too.  If GSC hadn't been here to tell the truth, I think I might have crawled back over broken glass to get back there.  I was fully sold out to TWI and it was nowhere near my thinking to leave voluntarily.

I was utterly shocked when I first read of the things that went on in TWI.  Didn't believe any of it.  At the time, there'd been a lot of sex scandals that had broken in the news about sexual abuse in both RC and Anglican churches.  I knew TWI would never countenance any of that stuff.  Their firm stand "on the Word" wouldn't permit it.  Yet here was GSC telling a very different story.  And making sense of some of the weird things I'd seen and disregarded.

Big :eusa_clap: for GSC, Pawtucket, and the Allens.  May their lives be happy and blessed.

• Upvote 1

What Waydale  did was expose the "wokeness " of the day.The lies,the affairs,the changing of history.I used to read it then get a big head ache why? The truth? yeah! the couple running it had some bad times it just was not them.The head in the sand mentality was sickning,the denial even more so

• Upvote 1

On 7/26/2022 at 4:55 PM, OldSkool said:

Well...personally, that's what I hope to accomplish. I have and will hang every shred of the way international's dirty laundry out for the general public to see. Why?...because I have an ax to grind? No....I have actually forgiven the way international and it's various members of the board a long time ago. It took some time and it wasn't easy but I have forgiven them. I post here to expose the way international because I was exposed to it. If I hide it then I am as culpable as the ones who comitted the evils. I would feel differently if TWI had been open and honest about what happened but they coudn't do that at the time because all of the top leadership were corrupt or knew of the corruption and followed along anyway. If TWI had owned the BS and publically repented and really changed the issues that were front and center I wouldn't even be here. As a ministry they have that responsibility to their followers. But I personally witnessed the board of directors do everything they could to cover it all up and make minor changes that gave the appearance of true repentance. That's just dishonest and if I don't expose it then I am right along with them because I was part of that group. I have asked for forgiveness for all things related to TWI that I personally felt convicted about after the fact. Anywho.

Your posts have opened my eyes a bit, I must admit. So what you are saying is that people cornered you when you were in your teen years (or younger) and basically accused you of supporting or being a part of all the misdeeds that waydale (and GSC) aired out in the open? It's not a question to bait you into an argument. I have little else to say moving forward. We've been friends for over 20 years now and I am not about to sacrifice that bond for any reason. 

I came to HQ largely because of the events around the lawsuit and the repeated incidents with folks reading on the internet.  Those events were essentially blocking escape routes, a chance build a separate life from an aggressive organization.  LCMs mandates were confusing enough for a teen.

I came to HQ angry.  Lind@r could tell you that.

27 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

I came to HQ largely because of the events around the lawsuit and the repeated incidents with folks reading on the internet.  Those events were essentially blocking escape routes, a chance build a separate life from an aggressive organization.  LCMs mandates were confusing enough for a teen.

I came to HQ angry.  Lind@r could tell you that.

I've posted about the time in Arizona before.

On 7/27/2022 at 8:03 AM, chockfull said:

I will say this.  Whatever waydale was it produced over a million dollar payout.  Of course settlement terms are closed for Allen lawsuit but 100% that was a million dollar plus payout.  Allen’s took the money the NDA and washed their hands of ever speaking about the Way again.  Probably healthier for them lol.

People get twisted up as to the source of their trauma.  That is part of ptsd.  Loys kids are 100% victims.  I’ve definitely witnessed Leah with skin crawling trying to get away from the cult hq.  They were damaged by their upbringing not some website telling the truth about activities.

It is my understanding some of what I dealt with was LCM's reaction to his kids.

The internet sites made a double pincers.

The Way on one side.  The Internet on the other.

In retrospect the internet made what needed to not be known known.

It could have been made private, invitees only.  

On 7/26/2022 at 1:20 PM, Raf said:

You haven't read the site. Your assessment of its content and purpose is without value.

I should never have had to.  That's the point. Those topics should have been for you, not me.  I should not have had to come to Ohio to verify all this.

That information should never have reached my ears.  That perception of me by strangers should not have been made possible across state lines.

Any threat you make won't come close to the damage already done.

The Way International hates its offspring.  You cannot understand that.

Many topics should have stayed with the older generations.

On 7/26/2022 at 4:55 PM, OldSkool said:

. . .

And yeah, some folks had plans and tried to be crafty.  Some folks just let me have it until I broke down.

Mind you, I hated fellowship.  I was hiding from that too.