GreaseSpot Cafe

Power for Abundant Living today

frank123lol

The bait with the hook deeply embedded.Still an org,still a based cult of look at us how we are so successful so filled with abundance .Oh afterward to maintain our lifestyle at the expense of yours send us money lots of it you owe it to God.Even though he freely gave Key is freelySure sounds a lot like Joel Ossteen or the rest of the tv preachers

2 hours ago, frank123lol said:

Regurgitated. Culture changes, society changes. 

Regurgitated bull$hit. Empty platitudes. Yeah, culture has changed dramatically. Society has changed immensely.

There is SOOOOOOO much more available to know now than when I was first introduced to twi 48 years ago.

Nothing in that trailer/teaser clip is AT ALL different from the script used by the master plagiarist, master prevaricator, and master con artist who said things one way but lived his live according to the sins of his flesh... more than 50 years ago when Victor first recorded the PFLAP class on film after he pilfered from research/work anyone he could find who had a take on bible doctrine he agreed with. 

5 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Regurgitated bull$hit. Empty platitudes. Yeah, culture has changed dramatically. Society has changed immensely.

There is SOOOOOOO much more available to know now than when I was first introduced to twi 48 years ago.

Nothing in that trailer/teaser clip is AT ALL different from the script used by the master plagiarist

Absolutely!  Looks like even the very same diagrams!!!  The only person I'd be able eto stomach listening to is the black guy.  He sounds enthusiastic and as if he has actually "made the word his own" and doesn't parrot word for word exactly what has been said since PFAL was first recorded.  Nothing tempts me to consider for a millisecond undergoing this class ever again.

But remember.  "The word of God is the will of God."  Okay?  Well, the word is all about ACTIONS.  Love God, and show it by doing things.  Being kind to people.  Being giving, being kind and compassionate.  Forgiving one another.  Looking out for the needs of others, and selflessly tending those needs.  Getting out there and mixing with all sorts of people - good, bad, low in status or high in status.

Absolutely none of "the will of God" is about sitting in a fancy ivory tower, or even a fancy auditorium, and listening and scribbling notes to oneself.  Even less about isolating oneself to only hang out with others just like you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The greatest secret for Christianity was the revelation of a savior and lord to save mankind from sin.

Not some shell game manipulating words like word of God will of God.  That is just a hollow catch phrase.

Bartholomew begat Josephus begat an idea for VP that so many begats should involve him because all the women of the kingdom belong to the king :rolleyes:

These clowns were begat by Pharisees.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Twinky said:

Absolutely!  Looks like even the very same diagrams!!!  The only person I'd be able eto stomach listening to is the black guy.  He sounds enthusiastic and as if he has actually "made the word his own" and doesn't parrot word for word exactly what has been said since PFAL was first recorded.  Nothing tempts me to consider for a millisecond undergoing this class ever again.

But remember.  "The word of God is the will of God."  Okay?  Well, the word is all about ACTIONS.  Love God, and show it by doing things.  Being kind to people.  Being giving, being kind and compassionate.  Forgiving one another.  Looking out for the needs of others, and selflessly tending those needs.  Getting out there and mixing with all sorts of people - good, bad, low in status or high in status.

Absolutely none of "the will of God" is about sitting in a fancy ivory tower, or even a fancy auditorium, and listening and scribbling notes to oneself.  Even less about isolating oneself to only hang out with others just like you.

As SNL’s Stefon would say yes yes yes yes yes !

On page 5 of Power For Abundant Living book , in chapter one, The Fountain of Living Waters wierwille said:

The first and most basic key for power for abundant living is that the  Bible  is  the  revealed  Word  and  Will  of  God. This key is the greatest secret in the world today. It is a secret not because God is keeping it to Himself; it is a secret because people have not believed. Most people do not believe that the Bible is the revealed Word and Will of God.

End of excerpts

~ ~ ~ ~

As many others on Grease Spot Café have pointed out wierwille’s definition of abundant living was mostly concerned with having much more material abundance so as not to be outdone by unbelievers…so I won’t get into that aspect in my post – but in re-reading and thinking about Twinky’s post, I was roused into a deeper understanding of wierwille’s hypocrisy.

wierwille had so many blatant sanctimonious-isms it’s not even funny – but I’ll get into that shortly. First let’s look at his use of the logical fallacy of exaggeration – a fav among con artists:

1.       Falsehood: The Bible being the Word and Will of God is secret information:

The Bible (from Koine Greek τὰ βιβλία, tà biblía, 'the books') is a collection of religious texts or scriptures sacred in Christianity, Judaism, Samaritanism, and many other religions. The Bible is an anthology—a compilation of texts of a variety of forms—originally written in Hebrew, Aramaic, and Koine Greek. These texts include instructions, stories, poetry, and prophecies, among other genres. The collection of materials that are accepted as part of the Bible by a particular religious tradition or community is called a biblical canon. Believers in the Bible generally consider it to be a product of divine inspiration, while understanding what that means and interpreting the text in differing, various ways.  From   Wiki - the Bible

How could wierwille claim “the  Bible  is  the  revealed  Word  and  Will  of  God… is the greatest secret in the world today…because people have not believed” ? I guess “Christianity, Judaism, Samaritanism, and many other religions” that hold the Bible as their sacred text don’t count…If any would care to knit pick any flaws in my line of thinking  - be my guest - but be aware you’ll get into other untenable arguments over the supposed superiority of wierwille’s theory of divine inspiration, understanding what that means and interpreting the text in his own twisted self-promoting way.

In simple terms – any person or group who -  sees the Bible as religiously and intellectually significant…because… It provides insight into its time and into the composition of the texts, and it represents an important step in the development of thought. It is used in communal worship, recited, and memorized, provides personal guidance, a basis for counseling, church doctrine, religious culture (teaching, hymns and worship), and ethical standards     ( Also from     Wiki - the Bible ) is by all definitions a believer !

I mean, any person or group who venerates the Bible as holy, worthy of one’s utmost respect and recognizes it is connected to God and uses it in dedicated religious ceremonies, rituals, and counseling certainly believes it – or at least they’re going through the motions of a believer…Unless they’re a hypocrite…which brings me to point # 2.

2.       Hypocrisy: wierwille claiming BUT NOT CONFORMING to The Bible as the Word and Will of God:

As Twinky mentioned the word is all about ACTIONS.  Love God and show it by doing things.  Being kind to people.  Being giving, being kind and compassionate.  Forgiving one another.  Looking out for the needs of others, and selflessly tending those needs. 

Certainly, the public persona of wierwille was that he was THE  man of God – the ideal believer – a humble servant of God selflessly and tirelessly giving all his time and energy to teach “The Word” aka PFAL until the day he died.

Let me clue you in to the greatest secret in Way-world. How do you hide a sexual predator, pathological liar and thieving weasel in plain sight? How did his reprehensible behavior remain unseen despite being surrounded by devoted followers – like the way corps? Speaking for myself - the only way I can explain it is the power of the wierwille-colored-glasses – I had favorably disposed opinions in the way I looked at wierwille.

You may ask “Hey, T-Bone where can I get a pair of those wierwille-colored-glasses?

Again, deferring to SNL’s Stefon “Say no more. If you’re looking for a harmful and controlling cult – look no further. The Way International’s most potent Kool-Aid is PFAL. It’s got everything – magical thinking, pseudo-intellectualism, fundamentalism, spiritualism, Gnosticism and tying it altogether is wierwille’s signature intuition.”

* * * Warning * * * PFAL can be habit forming – especially since TWI-leadership pushes folks to take the class over and over and over and over again – ad infinitum…well, at least until they're marked and avoided  ( reasons may vary ), trip out, cop out, rust out or they out-and-out lose the will to believe to keep on living (that’s according to wierwille’s folklore anyway :evilshades:  ).

How did I not see this charlatan for what he was? I didn’t notice the double standard. He was one heavily concealed hypocrite under the cloak of respectability – he was a law-giver, the Head Pharisee, blind-leader-of-the-blind-voracious-wolf-diseased-tree-extraordinaire! ( for references see  here     - here  -  here      and  here  ).

Odd, isn’t it? He pushed the Word of God was the Will of God. Doesn’t the Bible have lots of verses that say lying and stealing is a no-no? Yet – he was an unabashed plagiarist. ( for references    see    here  -  here  -  here   and  here  ).

Odd, isn’t it? He said the Word of God means what it says and says what it means. Doesn’t the Bible have lots of verses that condemn adultery and sexual immorality  (like here -  here  -  here    -   here   and here  ) . Yet he was a sexual predator hidden in plain sight – see    here  and   here   .

~ ~ ~ ~  

The first and most basic key that provides an understanding to how wierwille got away with being a ginormous hypocrite is comprehending how a pontificating-two-faced-pathological liar-thieving weasel-sexual predator can be hidden in plain sight. This key is the greatest secret in Way-world today. It is a secret not because God is keeping it a secret. It is a secret because people believe the bull$hit shoved down their throats in PFAL and in the new and improved and yet totally regurgitated PFAL Today class…it will continue to remain a secret as long as TWI-leadership pushes folks to take these bull$hit classes over and over and over and over again – ad infinitum…well, at least until they’re marked and avoided  ( reasons may vary ), trip out, cop out, rust out or they out-and-out lose the will to believe to keep on living (that’s according to wierwille’s folklore anyway :evilshades:  ).

Edited by T-Bone
The greatest secret in the editing room today is how all these typos will get fixed on time

The greatest secret for Christianity was the revelation of a savior and lord to save mankind from sin.

Not some shell game manipulating words like word of God will of God.  That is just a hollow catch phrase.

Bartholomew begat Josephus begat an idea for VP that so many begats should involve him because all the women of the kingdom belong to the king :rolleyes:

These clowns were begat by Pharisees.

This is called a flawed major premise.  If the greatest secret is the Bible is the revealed Word and Will of God, yet it is cryptic, what do you need?

Ta-daaaaaa the Ronco 9000 VPW self interpreting Bible!

And if that doesn’t work then just ask VP and he will tell you what it means via a literal translation according to usage.   Whoa that’s a mouthful lol :biglaugh:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, T-Bone said:

The first and most basic key for power for abundant living is that the  Bible  is  the  revealed  Word  and  Will  of  God. This key is the greatest secret in the world today. It is a secret not because God is keeping it to Himself; it is a secret because people have not believed. Most people do not believe that the Bible is the revealed Word and Will of God.

Great post! I zereod in on this one point because the whole idea that Wierwille is going to reveal some great "secret".....in hind sight I think the whole "secret" spiel was part of his con. He was peddling secret information....information that only he had since the apostles in the first century that is. His shell game is so glaringly obvious when you strip all the mystique surrounding his BS, made up persona of THE man of God...check it out though...self help gurus use the same sales pitch....the most glaringly obvious on that come to mind is The Secret by Rhonda Byrne where she peddles the law of believing under the guise of the law of attraction.

2 hours ago, OldSkool said:

Great post! I zereod in on this one point because the whole idea that Wierwille is going to reveal some great "secret".....in hind sight I think the whole "secret" spiel was part of his con. He was peddling secret information....information that only he had since the apostles in the first century that is. His shell game is so glaringly obvious when you strip all the mystique surrounding his BS, made up persona of THE man of God...check it out though...self help gurus use the same sales pitch....the most glaringly obvious on that come to mind is The Secret by Rhonda Byrne where she peddles the law of believing under the guise of the law of attraction.

Yes and when you tie the thread back together to his correspondence doctorate degree you see that homiletics was his thesis paper and major presentation for the degree.

Spoken words and the effect of them, trying to maximize them.  That really sums up VPs efforts.  So all of the cons and conspiracies and secret knowledge is what he focused his efforts on.  Not the study of scripture.  It is very evident by the fruit produced.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, frank123lol said:

Ya think after this long teaching the secret should be out. The off shoots too who made tons of bucks. I would rather speak and give people the word than make a darn dime. God is our sufficiency

That would make perfect sense... IF... the word(s) they used to indoctrinate (i.e. brainwash, yes that's what it was) actually provided any real hope and/or comfort. But it's ALL BS about being the only ones (household) with the real power of God. We were RIGHT and all other groups were wrong. And since they can falsely claim that glossolalia is a manifestation of God's power working through people, it takes a VERY LONG time to realize the cult is based almost entirely on deception.

The bait with the hook [LONG remained] deeply embedded...

I left the cult after 12 years. But it took several more years before I realized the problem was far deeper than just a few sinful men misusing the authority given to them by followers.  

I wasn't freed from the chains in my mind by going to listen to other teachers. For me it began when I started defying Victor's suggestion (mandate) to not read anything other than (his take on what's in...) the bible. That process began in or around 1991 or 1992 when I read a couple of books by M Scott Peck. 

Anymore, I read more than 50 books/year.

Edited by Rocky

1236EE29-3847-4104-A7E3-7FC0FACB93FC.jpeg

Introducing....

John 10:10a -- victor paul wierwille, Doctor, T7TMOG   

John 10:10b -- Christ

Edited by Nathan_Jr
The greatest secret in the world today is VPW is the thief in John 10:10. It's a secret because so many just don't believe it.

So one more aspect of PLAF-T

The teachers.  How would you go about selecting them?  Well multi cultural is an appeal.

But scholastically, what about teachers who have pursued scholastic studies in the Bible? Maybe an advanced language degree somewhere to lend any kind of credibility?

No they picked the Greenes son who is a recent pharmacy school graduate.  “Dr” Greene.

Does this show any effort at all to correct a path, to bring an org closer to Gods Word, to fulfill any kind of a Biblical purpose?

No.  100% nepotism.  100% fake credentials.  Double down on the name PFAL.  There is zero intention to change at the highest levels.

My posting here has long passed the hope that these conscience seared individuals will ever lead back to God and the Bible.

It has progressed to pointing out the obvious by the fruit to any who would save themselves from their clutches.

18 minutes ago, chockfull said:

My posting here has long passed the hope that these conscience seared individuals will ever lead back to God and the Bible.

Seared conscience to lock in that great wierwille flavor 

8826f2ba-bfb9-4f06-9290-db1a04950dee.__C

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1