GreaseSpot Cafe

1 minute ago, T-Bone said:

What? Never heard of those - had to Google it - oh that sounds good - caramel sticks filled with cream …better bring enough to share 

My wife turned me on to them...they are exquisite in a corner store kinda way..

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

It is not tongues being taught.  What is taught are the scriptural soothings of fear people have about the manifestations.  Once the fear is gone, Got has no impediment doing His part in the guidance.

God has no impediment period. Law of believing is garbage.

But you'll quote anything to recover from being outed as a troll with specific criteria that applies to you.

Edited by OldSkool

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

It is not tongues being taught.  What is taught are the scriptural soothings of fear people have about the manifestations.  Once the fear is gone, Got has no impediment doing His part in the guidance.

Do not fear drinking the Kool-Aid … it will not harm you…the god of PFAL who must not be named (but his initials are victor paul wierwille) will then be able to guide you into full cognitive dissonance…$100 please

2 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

“Rightly dividing” the naive from their money. 

17 hours less material for the same price...I'm going to outline the new class but with the missing sections reflected.

Y

B

B

A

D

10 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

17 hours less material for the same price...I'm going to outline the new class but with the missing sections reflected.

Y

B

B

A

D

Ya know…I’m thinking of starting a cult anonymous thing… my catch phrase will be BYOKA…bring your own Kool-Aid…no cover charge there’ll just be the standard $100 minimum required determined way ahead of time free will offering…for each session 

2 minutes ago, T-Bone said:

Ya know…I’m thinking of starting a cult anonymous thing… my catch phrase will be BYOKA…bring your own Kool-Aid…no cover charge there’ll just be the standard $100 minimum required determined way ahead of time free will offering…for each session 

Now your thinking BIG I love it....think it say it do it...you too will magically defraud cult initiates at a rate of return way more powerful than wierwille...impressive.

36 minutes ago, Mike said:

Once the fear is gone, Got has no impediment doing His part in the guidance.

That's good to know. It means there shouldn't be any further need for the "launching pad" approach. You know, that stuff where it starts with things like, " Yea, my children, I am the Lord thy God."

edit: Fear will hold you back. At least, that's what E. Stanley Jones said.

"Fear is sand in the machinery of life.".....E. Stanley Jones

Edited by waysider
added relevant quote.

4 minutes ago, waysider said:

That's good to know. It means there shouldn't be any further need for the "launching pad" approach. You know, that stuff where it starts with things like, " Yea, my children, I am the Lord thy God."

Well it all depends if your forth telling or foretelling or prophesying by inspiration or prophesying by revelation or if you have the ministry of a prophet while prophesying by inspiration that foretells the specific words needed for the launchpad approach to start prophesying by revelation and so on and so on and shubby dooby Doobie...different strokes for different folks and on...oops sorry had a moment ...lol...clear as mud...no?

13 minutes ago, T-Bone said:

Not sure if this is off-topic but I’ll ask anyway - if a troll starts a thread is it really considered off-topic if you go off-topic ?

Are you calling Nathan_Jr a troll now ???
I don't think so, but you're the so called troll expert.

Doncha know I gotta stand up for Nathan_Jr, because he started this thread just for me.

Just now, Nathan_Jr said:

What is the duration of the IC? What is the duration of the excellor? It’s all only about fear removal?

What about the alphabet game? What about interpretation should be same length as tongues? Are these methods not taught?

Taught to this very day.

17 minutes ago, waysider said:

edit: Fear will hold you back. At least, that's what E. Stanley Jones said.

"Fear is sand in the machinery of life.".....E. Stanley Jones

Who in the what in what? I thought victor paul wierwille said that when he was checked into a hotel room writing rhst while eating only a diet of grapes....thats after he had taken his quite impressive set of over 3000 books to the city dump....kinda makes you wonder if made a boat load of trips or just rented a uhaul or was uhaul even around back then...oh the bullshonta

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

Doncha know I gotta stand up for Nathan_Jr, because he started this thread just for me.

You will do anything to keep this already dead and worthless thread further off topic...

1 hour ago, Mike said:

You so sneaky! Look at what I said:

2 hours ago, T-Bone said:

Not sure if this is off-topic but I’ll ask anyway - if a troll starts a thread is it really considered off-topic if you go off-topic ?

You didn't start this thread !

Now if you want to get technical - you started the 2nd wave of returning to PFAL thread - and  I took over that thread by deviating big time from your propaganda...gadzooks - I'm a troll and didn't know it...my feet sure show it...I've got troll in my sole

hey boys, hit it!

I've got troll in my sole

and I'm superbad …

alright bring the band on down behind me boys…I’d like to cover an old R&B song :

if trolling you is wrong 

then I don’t want to be right 

Edited by T-Bone
I've got troll sole

1 hour ago, OldSkool said:

Anyone else find it curious that mike resurfaces on GSC with a derailing and distracting vengance in tandem with the release of the new pflap? (new pflap like old pflap....meh)

OldSkool, I think you are wise beyond your guitar chords...more  I thought about your post - it's just stunning to stand back and reflect on Mike's slow reveal...on other threads he's mentioned he keeps in touch with some TWI folks - including HQ people...he's talked about how some are listening to what he says...and now he let's the cat out of the Betamax player - he's taking PFAL Today...I've got to make a quick post in the PFAL Today thread to link your post and mine - just to wrap it all up and put a holy-Shonta bow on it

here look - I just manifested...spoke it into a bean or something

Edited by T-Bone
LATE EDIT tee hee - where have I heard that before?
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, T-Bone said:

OldSkool, I think you are wise beyond your guitar chords...more  I thought about your post - it's just stunning to stand back and reflect on Mike's slow reveal...on other threads he's mentioned he keeps in touch with some TWI folks - including HQ people...he's talked about how some are listening to what he says...and now he let's the cat out of the Betamax player - he's taking PFAL Today...I've got to make a quick post in the PFAL Today thread to link your post and mine - just to wrap it all up and put a holy-Shonta bow on it

"Yeah, but it all has a system, Dave. It all makes sense when you look at it right. You gotta, like stand back from it, you know? You want to see a real horrorshow? See my garage.”

You know...Mike could really be Keyser Soze...

usualsuspects-0003.jpg