GreaseSpot Cafe

26 minutes ago, T-Bone said:

Starting your own thread would not be any different UNLESS you first ditch the duplicity and stay on topic. the 2nd wave of PFAL has started thread , was a deceitful attempt to once again push your PFAL propaganda! I demolished the validity of PFAL with NUMEROUS detailed and technical posts compared to your flimsy few initial posts that dodged challenges for you to offer proof of your claim.

I don't remember what happened to that thread, but because you have mentioned it several times I will check it out.  I know for sure I was not deceitful.  I have been up front and honest about everything here. WHAT deceit do you mean?

37 minutes ago, Mike said:

Wasn't R.R. in charge at the time of the RnR?  I think a lot has changed since then.  I hear a consensus in TWI folks that Rosalie was way too slow at changing things, and that the new management is different.

No, they were not. You may completely misunderstand how things worked under Rosalie, but they likely worked the same under craig and ole st vic for all I know. The only people truly in charge when Rosalie was running things was Rosalie and Donna Martindale. Period. Cabinet people were basically administrative assistants with no real decision making powers, region guys were in the same boat. The other directors were also in the same boat. It was completely micromanaged with a top down approach. I can say one thing that I realized after my first several months on the cabinet and that is the directors are truly clueless. I mean yeah, they can administrate what's in place, stretch the money that's in their coffers, but you show me any real growth in TWI, I mean organic word over the world explosive growth that happened when the hippie movement was co-opted by vic then I will happily stand corrected. I don't mean pandering to folks who left, were kicked out, were dfac, because thats all the current group is doing. You say things are slowly changing and you are absolutely wrong. The only thing that's changing is they are giving old grads and their kids a nostalgic buy in point from the supposed glory days. There is nothing new with the new management. John Rupp (he's chairman of the board now) told me once that at the director level is YEARS of accumulated wisdom. Any changes they make are superficial in nature....in the case of TWI a leapord cannot change it's spots. 

Eccl. 1:9,10

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

2 hours ago, Mike said:

I want to see TWI write ECNs for the (1) debt policies and for the (2) old wine-skins policies.

My Lord, you are seriously living in fantasy land. They way international will NEVER admit anything in writing or otherwise, that would leave them open to litigation. Don't you get it? The lawyers are steering the ship in this regard....even if they are no longer on retainer the counsel is in effect. Here call em up and see if you can get this pushed through...

https://www.bakerlaw.com/Cleveland

21 minutes ago, Mike said:

I don't remember what happened to that thread, but because you have mentioned it several times I will check it out.  I know for sure I was not deceitful.  I have been up front and honest about everything here. WHAT deceit do you mean?

• Refusal to acknowledge evidence: Even when presented with hard, cold facts, they ignore this and pretend like they never saw it.

1 minute ago, OldSkool said:

My Lord, you are seriously living in fantasy land. They way international will NEVER admit anything in writing or otherwise, that would leave them open to litigation. Don't you get it? The lawyers are steering the ship in this regard....even if they are no longer on retainer the counsel is in effect. Here call em up and see if you can get this pushed through...

https://www.bakerlaw.com/Cleveland

That link needs some fixing.

I am aware of the tort impediments.
One thought is to have people write the ECNs who are not employed by TWI.

Just now, Mike said:

That link needs some fixing.

One thought is to have people write the ECNs who are not employed by TWI.

Why does that link need fixing -- that's their law firm.

As for writing ECNs....have at it...nothing hindering your fingers from that keyboard, there buddy.

Just now, Nathan_Jr said:

Uh-oh. Should have used a bottom-up approach.

If it can work for canon assembly, it can work for a ministry corporation.

:jump: I was wondering who was gonna catch my humor....I like the over there approach better...it leads to the fuggaboutit approach.

48 minutes ago, Mike said:

Don't you think it takes a backbone to face all the criticism I get here?

But you don’t face it

You avoid answering direct questions. You offer no proof when challenged where is the Scriptural support for your theories. You run away from criticism.

Backbones I am familiar with.  But duplicitous?  That doesn't make any sense.

Backbones I am familiar with – like familiar spirits familiar? Are you into witchcraft too?

Duplicitous = deceitful, treacherous…synonyms: dishonest · untruthful · lying · mendacious · insincere · false · deceiving · dissembling · disingenuous · untrustworthy · unscrupulous · unprincipled

While were on the subject of lying – you seem to be incapable of distinguishing a lie from the truth – in what you say to others and in defending your favorite liar wierwille. Why else would you defend him to the hilt and even disparage copyright laws?!?!

Googled:  Duplicitous is used to describe someone who intentionally misleads people, especially by saying different things to different people or acting in different ways at different times.

Could saved yourself some steps if you would just read   this

And how am I a tool of deception? 

A tool is used to carry out a particular function –  see standard description of the tool’s function

I am focused only on the good we got in PFAL.

Obviously, your definition of “good” is quite different from how logical, morally upright people would define it

Edited by T-Bone
editing nightmare

16 minutes ago, Mike said:

There are no Tort impediments, you think those cases were slip and falls? or malpractice? --- No there were criminal charges. and the most eggregious was RICO. You are deliberately minimizing what took place. Even though the way international settled with the allens and the allens agreed TWI was facing SERIOUS charges. RICO baby. This is why you are wearing the troll badge...dishonest to the core. Tort...pfffttt. BTW - Louis Colombo was with BakerHostetter.

https://www.culteducation.com/group/1289-general-information/8318-the-way-international-reaches-settlement-with-couple.html

In that October ruling, Schmitt upheld the remaining four counts of the Allens' suit, including the allegation that Frances Allen was sexually victimized by Martindale, Bidon and others; that the assault upon Frances Allen occurred as a result of civil conspiracy; that The Way engaged in a pattern of corrupt activity which included acts of assault and rape; and breach of contract.

The Allens contend the illegal activities occurred during and after their involvement with The Way when they were agents or employees of The Way between 1978 and 1981.

The Allens' suit claims Martindale "willfully and with malice" began a campaign to coerce Frances Allen into engaging in sexual activity with him.

The suit also contends that Martindale, Bidon and others "eventually succeeded in sexually victimizing" Frances Allen between 1996 and March 1999. Schmitt also ruled in October against The Way attorneys' claim that the statute of limitations for assault and battery had lapsed. Schmitt said the one-year statute of limitations was extended because a legal agreement was reached between the parties to allow more time to the Allens and their attorneys.

The Way was represented by Cleveland attorney Louis Colombo and Sidney attorneys Thomas Kerrigan II and Michael F. Boller. The Allens were also represented by Sherman Oaks, Calif. attorney Lawrence Levy.

47 minutes ago, Mike said:

Here’s another one of your deceitful tactics – playing stupid “I don't remember what happened to that thread” .Like you don’t know how to look through the first 3 pages of About the Way forum or use the search feature in upper right hand corner – and find the 2nd wave thread >   here

"WHAT deceit do you mean?"  for a detailed listing of your deceitful tactics please see this standard list rsvp

I imagine you’re giggling with delight like a little school girl cuz you got someone to look it up for you – even though you have no difficulty looking up duplicitous on the internet. I’m tickled I get to expose your lame tactics to the big world of Grease Spot Café. Bwaa hahahahahahahaha – note the literary structure - hahahahaha

Edited by T-Bone

6 minutes ago, T-Bone said:

I imagine you’re giggling with delight like a little school girl cuz you got someone to look it up for you –

Couple that remark with the familiar spirits comment in your last post and I can see you still have some of that Corps Nazi mindset in operation.  You need more deprogramming.

Edited by Mike

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

Couple that remark with the familiar spirits comment in your last post and I can see you still have some of that Corps Nazi mindset in operation.  You need more deprogramming.

Ugh – guilty as charged

Thanks for that…my bad -  a recovering a$$hole falls off the wagon…sorry :redface:  - sometimes in these therapy sessions on Grease Spot I will vomit up wierwille-toxins…I guess that’s one way to be released from brainwashing.

I wonder if trolls can be deprogrammed

and would you submit voluntarily?

4 minutes ago, T-Bone said:

I wonder if trolls can be deprogrammed

No, not in this case. At this point mike is trying to make an ally, which is why he really tried to engage Wordwolf. He can only leech onto the credibility of others at this point by finding points to agree on.

Oh and hes probably really hoping that that tort bs he posted gets buried - where he was trying to minimize sexual victimization by TWI leaders - RICO!

https://www.culteducation.com/group/1289-general-information/8318-the-way-international-reaches-settlement-with-couple.html

Edited by OldSkool

37 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

Uh-oh. Should have used a bottom-up approach.

If it can work for canon assembly, it can work for a ministry corporation.

Bottoms up approach = a call to finish one's drink...the last thing she remembers while in the motor coach

3 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

Who is the teacher of this mindset?

On whose shoulders should the Corpsman stand? Whom should the Corpsman imitate? 

uh oh...that's a trigger!

incredible Hulk move over...here comes my PTSD

6 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

Who is the teacher of this mindset?

On whose shoulders should the Corpsman stand? Whom should the Corpsman imitate? 

Im thinking it started with VPW and was perfected by Craig. It's really codified into the way corps training....you cant really seperate the two.

They shouldve been taught to emulate Jesus Christ, but to them he's absent so they emulate leadership that emulates leadership that emulate vpw, etc.

36 minutes ago, T-Bone said:

Here’s another one of your deceitful tactics – playing stupid “I don't remember what happened to that thread” .Like you don’t know how to look through the first 3 pages of About the Way forum or use the search feature in upper right hand corner – and find the 2nd wave thread >   here

No, your deceitful reading clouded your understanding of that. I knew how to find it; I keep records of my posting.  What I said was I don't remember WHAT HAPPENED on that thread, and nothing to do with location.  I don't remember why I did not address the things you talked about a few times. 

Remnants of a Corps Nazi.

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

No, your deceitful reading clouded your understanding of that. I knew how to find it; I keep records of my posting.  What I said was I don't remember WHAT HAPPENED on that thread, and nothing to do with location.  I don't remember why I did not address the things you talked about a few times. 

Remnants of a Corps Nazi

Actually, you're the one being deceitful. What's worst, you're deceiving yourself.

Do you honestly think he didn't know you knew how to use the search function? His point was: if you really wanted to know, rather then feigning ignorance with an "I don't know", you would have looked it up yourself and found out.

And the capper on the whole thing is rather than realizing what he said you reduce yourself to name-calling.

29 minutes ago, Mike said:

You've really got your troll cape on today...

Signs Someone Is Trolling

It can sometimes become difficult to tell the difference between a troll and someone who just genuinely wants to argue about a topic. However, here are a few tell-tale signs that someone is actively trolling.

• Off-topic remarks: Completely going off-topic from the subject at hand. This is done to annoy and disrupt other posters.
  • Refusal to acknowledge evidence: Even when presented with hard, cold facts, they ignore this and pretend like they never saw it.
  • Dismissive, condescending tone: An early indicator of a troll was that they would ask an angry responder, “Why you mad, bro?” This is a method done to provoke someone even more, as a way of dismissing their argument altogether.
  • Use of unrelated images or memes: They reply to others with memes, images, and gifs. This is especially true if done in response to a very long text post.
  • Seeming obliviousness: They seem oblivious that most people are in disagreement with them. Also, trolls rarely get mad or provoked.

The list above is by no means definitive. There are a lot of other ways to identify that someone is trolling. Generally, if someone seems disingenuous, uninterested in a real discussion, and provocative on purpose, they’re likely an internet troll.

2 hours ago, Mike said:

I don't remember what happened  to that thread, but because you have mentioned it several times I will check it out.  I know for sure I was not deceitful.  I have been up front and honest about everything here. WHAT deceit do you mean?

33 minutes ago, Mike said:

there you go lying again - you originally said   to  

liar, liar pants full of PFAL quagmire

Edited by T-Bone
typos