GreaseSpot Cafe

26 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Siloed information sources. That's an exquisitely reasonable characterization of what MIKE brings to GSC. 

In fact, cultism is ALL about siloed information.

What a succinct little presentation — a glove tailor made for Mike’s hand. And Mike readily admits as much. This guy had Mike in mind  

Though, I might push back a bit on the data silo. The silo from which Mike draws his feed is not filled with data or information, rather, it’s filled with beleeef, bullsh-it, misinformation. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, waysider said:

Whichever one is available.

But, first, I have to figure out what to do with it.

Almost.

Before knowing what to do with it, you must know HOW to get it. That is, HOW to get what's available, and you already know what's available: news, good and great.

Once you have it, then, Then, THEN you'll need to know what to do with it.

1 hour ago, waysider said:

Whichever one is available.

But, first, I have to figure out what to do with it.

38 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

Almost.

Before knowing what to do with it, you must know HOW to get it. That is, HOW to get what's available, and you already know what's available: news, good and great.

Once you have it, then, Then, THEN you'll need to know what to do with it.

I never figured out what IT actually is....what is it?

13 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

I never figured out what IT actually is....what is it?

I never figured IT out, either. (This should be addressed before moving on to my good and great news.)

I never asked the question of my fellowship commander, because I felt he wanted exactly that question so he could "teach" me the answer.

I treated IT like I treated my aunt and uncle's BUSINESS. I just acted disinterested and unimpressed, so I wouldn't get caught in a sales presentation designed to sign me up.

Is IT SIT? What exactly is IT? Anyone know?

1 hour ago, Nathan_Jr said:

I never figured IT out, either. (This should be addressed before moving on to my good and great news.)

I never asked the question of my fellowship commander, because I felt he wanted exactly that question so he could "teach" me the answer.

I treated IT like I treated my aunt and uncle's BUSINESS. I just acted disinterested and unimpressed, so I wouldn't get caught in a sales presentation designed to sign me up.

Is IT SIT? What exactly is IT? Anyone know?

29 minutes ago, waysider said:

Hmmmm…

Maybe it’s holy spirit. It’s available.

How to get it: confess with your mouth.

What to do with it once gotten; with your mouth say something like, “Chewbacca paneria con papa para tu barbacoa.”

H

O

W

• Like 1