GreaseSpot Cafe

Mark Ladwig - A TWI Leader Asking For Support

Stayed Too Long

11 minutes ago, Stayed Too Long said:

I wish him the very best and a speedy road to recovery. Last I knew a few years ago, he was still active with The Way.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/mark-ladwigs-health-journey

That sucks. I had one of his kids in my department at HQ and Mark was always a standup guy with me. We talked on many occasions. He is in my prayers for certain. Thanks for sharing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 11:50 AM, Bolshevik said:

Visited his home out west years ago and had a nice spread.  Only time I've tried bear meat.

I understand at this time he calls The Way a cult.

When I knew him he fully supported TWI and Craig. Of course, I have been gone from the Way 25 years so obviously things change. In the past few years I did see an obituary of someone in TWI and Ladwig was the officiating minster at the funeral.

Could he be the proverbial Greasespot By Midnight for turning his back on God and leaving the protection the MOG provides?

p.s. how was the bear meat?

On 12/2/2022 at 11:48 PM, Stayed Too Long said:

When I knew him he fully supported TWI and Craig. Of course, I have been gone from the Way 25 years so obviously things change. In the past few years I did see an obituary of someone in TWI and Ladwig was the officiating minster at the funeral.

Could he be the proverbial Greasespot By Midnight for turning his back on God and leaving the protection the MOG provides?

p.s. how was the bear meat?

I think I remember it went down great with maple syrup.  That was a long time ago.  I like a carnivore's breakfast.

I know those who know his family much better, am glad to hear he changed his mind, and feel bad for him and his family.

• 1 month later...