GreaseSpot Cafe

Time to come home? Postcard

Belle

Apparently, TWI is sending out this postcard to people.  I did not get one but only learned about it. I don't know what it says on the back of the postcard. I think it could be very triggering to receive one of these. How desperate must they be in New Knoxville?

IMG_1081.JPG

1 hour ago, Belle said:

Apparently, TWI is sending out this postcard to people.  I did not get one but only learned about it. I don't know what it says on the back of the postcard. I think it could be very triggering to receive one of these. How desperate must they be in New Knoxville?

IMG_1081.JPG

So creepy.

This looks like a tactic narcissists use to seduce.

1 hour ago, Belle said:

IMG_1081.JPG

here is a follow-up report:

responding to the invite, one ex-corps proceeded back – and fortunately for her, the fog lifted just in time:

woman_person_top_peak_cliff_hiking_stand

• Like 1

OMG.  We so totally need to do a contest to fill in the back of the card.  I already saw some fantastic candidates.

”the MOGFODAT is dead everyone is safe now”

”the lawsuits are over and we are Labor Dept compliant now”

”what else are you gonna do with the 40 hours a week of free thinking time you have outside your job”

Heres a few.

But I also trust when the rest of GS gets on a roll moving their mouth lips tongues and posting tools it results in hilarity.  And that for me is somewhat therapeutic I’m not gonna lie.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, chockfull said:

Worth the price of a stamp to write “No” on the back and send to PO Box 328?

But I mean their symbolism is on point.

Country BFE road.  Ditch.  Fog covering the path.

I mean what could go wrong lol :biglaugh:

I haven't gotten one yet and feel left out. After all, I wrote an entire book about The Way and me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Maybe on the backside (tee hee) have a little button to press so it plays an appropriate song…I'd worry about someone at HQ with good intentions unknowingly installs those exploding batteries from vapes to power it

here's a list of appropriate songs to choose from:

can’t find your way home? We can help

My name is on a nametag

an angel with concrete shoes

behind the protective wall of believing

because of you I learned the hard way

greet each other with a holy kiss and a fist

smack my sponsors up

the motor coach is rockin

What it’s really time to come home for from their perspective is my tithes.  I mean why waste funds on people in your local community helping other people when you could send it in to New Knoxville and pay a lawyer or a minimum wage grounds worker that doesn’t want to be there?  Or fund the BOD personal secretaries?  

4 minutes ago, chockfull said:

What it’s really time to come home for from their perspective is my tithes.  I mean why waste funds on people in your local community helping other people when you could send it in to New Knoxville and pay a lawyer or a minimum wage grounds worker that doesn’t want to be there?  Or fund the BOD personal secretaries?  

Dig that...I actually give directly to people that actually need help

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 2:59 PM, Belle said:

IMG_1081.JPG

I received a tailored phone call.  They know things about me I didn't know.

One thing I notice is . . . some people get better treatment inside The Way than outside . . . . probably why that generation took PFAL in the first place.

1 hour ago, Bolshevik said:

I received a tailored phone call.  They know things about me I didn't know.

One thing I notice is . . . some people get better treatment inside The Way than outside . . . . probably why that generation took PFAL in the first place.

Yep and the Mormon missionaries receive all the contact info of inactive members and make it their duty to call upon them so that they will return to the fold of tithing and long underwear wearing.

Just now, chockfull said:

Yep and the Mormon missionaries receive all the contact info of inactive members and make it their duty to call upon them so that they will return to the fold of tithing and long underwear wearing.

No they weren't Mormons.  They just knew me.  

My birth was supposed to be a miracle people use sometimes.  The Law of Believing.

7 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

No they weren't Mormons.  They just knew me.  

My birth was supposed to be a miracle people use sometimes.  The Law of Believing.

So it was a different group with the same tactics then.  Sorry all things look similar from a certain elevation lol.

Your birth was a miracle.  I’m sorry if I don’t believe that is a unique thing.  But beyond that awesome that you being born was a medical emergency miracle!

I am believing that is fricken fantastic.

I don’t think it has to do with masked occult mind control laws personally though.  Maybe the missionaries had a different perspective.

Did they leave you with a token of some sort?