GreaseSpot Cafe

Grease spot is still around

jr4jc

21 minutes ago, jr4jc said:

I googled something this morning and found current posts on grease spot ?!?!

I thought gsc was done and gone.

so I’m dropping by to say Hi and I’ll check back 

randy lee

jr4jc

Which just goes to show you, if you wait around long enough after the class is over all your questions will be answered.

Are the dead alive now?

Yup – we’re still here! :dance:

Good to hear from you – thanks for stopping by – hope to see you again soon, jr4jc :wave:

We're still around.

The short of it was, the Politics section was making the GSC no longer worth maintaining for the staff.  Since the Politics section was NOT necessary for the GSC (and wasn't even a thing for several years until 9/11 happened)  the staff decided to jettison all the politics and keep EVERYTHING else.  (It was more work to moderate the Politics than all the rest put together, and it was a stressful, thankless job.)    So, you're free to post anything you could before- so long as it is NOT political. 

Were still here....although TWI finally figured out how to place their site better in search results...lol...used to be that GSC would come up first when one googled the way international...

Edited by OldSkool