GreaseSpot Cafe

You may like or you may not

year2027

God first

11\27\2022

I love you even if hate me but if you love that is good I forgive you for the sins you did to me and I am sorry is if I sin against you and I ask God not to hold anything that you did to me. I love God more than words can write or say in tongues, prophecy, interpretation of tongues, faith, word of wisdom, word of knowledge, gifts of healing, working of miracles, discerning of spirit, old thinking of the flesh, old speaking of the flesh, old sounds of the body, and other one I missed.

I talk to God in my spirit as God teaches more than I can share in this short post sometimes I do not understand what God is trying to share with me because God has to used mind foolish mind. I am a fool I know nothing at all I used think I was wise but now I do not even know ten percent of truth. The Way taught us that we were above all other churches they only taught us how to hate our brothers. I see myself as foolish person that can only keep trying to get some wisdom of a fool.

Thank you with the love of God with an holy kiss of God's love unto you from Roy. I love with all my heart, soul, spirit, seed, mind, and more the truth that I only try to share with foolish heart. O how I trust God to share the best I can with a foolish heart.

18 hours ago, year2027 said:

God first

11\27\2022

I love you even if hate me but if you love that is good I forgive you for the sins you did to me and I am sorry is if I sin against you and I ask God not to hold anything that you did to me. I love God more than words can write or say in tongues, prophecy, interpretation of tongues, faith, word of wisdom, word of knowledge, gifts of healing, working of miracles, discerning of spirit, old thinking of the flesh, old speaking of the flesh, old sounds of the body, and other one I missed.

I talk to God in my spirit as God teaches more than I can share in this short post sometimes I do not understand what God is trying to share with me because God has to used mind foolish mind. I am a fool I know nothing at all I used think I was wise but now I do not even know ten percent of truth. The Way taught us that we were above all other churches they only taught us how to hate our brothers. I see myself as foolish person that can only keep trying to get some wisdom of a fool.

Thank you with the love of God with an holy kiss of God's love unto you from Roy. I love with all my heart, soul, spirit, seed, mind, and more the truth that I only try to share with foolish heart. O how I trust God to share the best I can with a foolish heart.

God bless you, Roy!

I hope you’re doing okay.

It seems like you have a good attitude, and I can relate to having feelings that I’m clueless most of the time. Especially the part about sensing God might be trying to show you something. That sorta ties in to the other stuff you talked about – in The Way International I felt superior to outsiders and usually put the ministry first. I still get into reading the Bible, but I now think what God was trying to show me was that loving my family, my neighbors, friends and coworkers is the essence of the 2 great commandments – love God and neighbor.

Love and peace
T-Bone

• 2 weeks later...