GreaseSpot Cafe

Anonymous mischief

Twinky

Came across this by accident. No idea who the anonymous pl0nker is who posted it. He's slagged off most of the regular posters. 

Have a laugh. He obviously has issues. I suspect one particular ex poster. 

https://onebaddecisionawayfromhomelessness.wordpress.com/tag/greasespot-cafe/

You do have a group of people claiming NOT to be part of TWI and having nothing to do with it affecting the minds of those who do interact with those associated with The Way.  

So again, no interaction on the internet or off the internet is wholly real.  

Very, very dangerous medium.

2 hours ago, Twinky said:

Came across this by accident. No idea who the anonymous pl0nker is who posted it. He's slagged off most of the regular posters. 

Yes. I am gonna have to thank this blogger.  Every single substantive link external to this site is crawled by search bots and it helps to elevate this site in search engines.  So it makes it that much easier for people seeking out of their particular bondage situation to find grease spot.  Oh and I’m flattered by the attention lol.  To think a creative writing pseudonym is famous.  Lol.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Twinky said:

I'm flattered to be included in the group of folks this wanker criticized. :drink:

But flattery will get him/her nowhere, really.

I also wonder about the dates of the blog posts. Nevertheless, I wish him/her peace. 

Apparently the person has some anger issues wanting me to say certain things to his “face”.  And seems to want to fight me lol.  

Since he and I both are anonymous should I suggest pistols at 30 yards on the Meta Oculus Rift?

Original Street Fighter arcade version?

Hunt the Wumpus?

Sorry running out of online combat arenas there.

:biglaugh:

27 minutes ago, chockfull said:

Apparently the person has some anger issues wanting me to say certain things to his “face”.  And seems to want to fight me lol.  

Since he and I both are anonymous should I suggest pistols at 30 yards on the Meta Oculus Rift?

Hunt the Wumpus?

An epic battle awaits!  :jump:

3 hours ago, chockfull said:

Hunt the Wumpus?

Specimen cups at 10 paces?

• Like 1

We know which ex-poster it was.  He vented all of that years ago, apparently.  It's such a non-issue now it's incredible. 

In other news, Allan, there's no room for politics on the GSC, and little tolerance for anti-vax, for that matter. I'm sure the staff can explain again when they check in.

• Upvote 1

I dunno who it is, nor do I care, I do know that most offshoots talk about forgiving all things TWI/Wierwille...I mean for them to continue to be hotshots in the Church they have to keep wierwille in tact and use his fake persona to sell their offshoot. I dont know if this guy has anything to do with offshoots or not so theres that. But I have forgiven wierwille, twi, rosalie, on down the line and straight acoss the board. It doesn't mean I agree with what they still do/did, and it doesn't mean what they did to me and never asked forgiveness for - didn't happen or that Im going to be quiet about any of it. No hate here...no hard heartedness...no axe to grind...curious when you tell the truth about victor paul wierwille how upset people get...and the accusations...geez.

Edited by OldSkool

So since folks are talking about forgiveness and like every single splinter group as well as critical Wayfer sheep like to rail on posters on this site uncontrolled regarding the topic of “forgiveness” as if somehow the abused people are the ones with the problem not the lust controlled filthy lucre and power driven a holes who inflict the abuse, I thought I’d share a little bit from therapy after leaving TWI.

The therapist diagnosed me as having boundary issues.  Said I was “too compliant”. Said that an offense that came in at a 10 level I was only responding at a 1 level.  Also in that category is PTSD.  Other times an offense that was a 1 level I would hyper react at a 10 level.  This was 100 percent attributable to the cult.  It took reading a book on Boundaries and implementing safe and solid practices to recover from this.  The therapist basically said to not listen to Way leadership because there was ample clear evidence they cared nothing for my life.

So in conclusion, no I do NOT suffer from a lack of forgiveness toward people whose conscience is so seared they would never ask for forgiveness because in their estimation they never did anything wrong.

Continually pointing out their abusive, illogical, and damaging behavior is the MOST loving thing that could be done for the most amount of people in the situation.

I am not bitter or angry towards these people any longer.  I feel nothing.  They are living their lives according to their choices as I am.  I speak the truth because I like to.  And the flame blogger guy doesn’t realize there are like whole periods of time I have left this place for a year, two, whatever.  So sorry Charley no your remote diagnosis over the internet somehow doesn’t seem that accurate lol.

Good talk GS see you later.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, chockfull said:

I am not bitter or angry towards these people any longer.  I feel nothing.  They are living their lives according to their choices as I am.  I speak the truth because I like to. 

How I feel, too. 

If anything, I feel sorrow that they care(d) so little. Whether still the same, I don't care to find out. 

And I feel anger at the abuse so many suffered in so many ways. 

But my focus is not backwards but forwards. People are still being abused in similar ways, and in other ways, and I prefer to draw on my own experiences of abuse to relate better to others I reach out to help. I can empathise so much better. 

Some might call that making lemonade from the lemons. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/29/2022 at 12:51 AM, Allan said:

The guys got a point..doesn't he ?? look at all the venom spewed at me over 'anti vax' stance...I guess history bears the truth on that one.

Any comments section on any site devolves into nonsense.  

The founder's name should never be mentioned, the opposite of what happens here . . . and old gripes are mixed with today's issues.

The biggest issue is decisions are made out there in the real world.  And places like this and not separate from it anymore.

20 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

On these groups  . . . You get a bunch of strangers together . . . And everyone tries to put psychological mirrors up to each other . . .

Is any image produced from that?  

It sounds kinda like when I visit the in-laws lol.

So is here a pandemic small group fellowship?  I mean who knows.  Feels a bit like community to me.

Post cult I have filled up community in my heart.  Community is powerful.  Different types of communities help augment the human.   I have communities locally and online that I participate in oriented towards different endeavors.

Maybe that pattern could help you out also.

13 minutes ago, chockfull said:

It sounds kinda like when I visit the in-laws lol.

So is here a pandemic small group fellowship?  I mean who knows.  Feels a bit like community to me.

Post cult I have filled up community in my heart.  Community is powerful.  Different types of communities help augment the human.   I have communities locally and online that I participate in oriented towards different endeavors.

Maybe that pattern could help you out also.

I'll try to clarify for you what we were discussing before.

When I was building "new communities" there was a problem with the internet being new.   I was not involved online.   Others read. Others reacted.  I was cut because of that. 

I had waited and waited to legally leave TWI.

There are closed communities.  I know they exist.  Where those matters stay contained.

The narratives that develop online aren't necessarily good fits offline.

Edited by Bolshevik
word meant this not that

22 hours ago, Twinky said:

How I feel, too. 

If anything, I feel sorrow that they care(d) so little. Whether still the same, I don't care to find out. 

And I feel anger at the abuse so many suffered in so many ways. 

But my focus is not backwards but forwards. People are still being abused in similar ways, and in other ways, and I prefer to draw on my own experiences of abuse to relate better to others I reach out to help. I can empathise so much better. 

Some might call that making lemonade from the lemons. 

On 11/29/2022 at 8:11 AM, chockfull said:

So since folks are talking about forgiveness and like every single splinter group as well as critical Wayfer sheep like to rail on posters on this site uncontrolled regarding the topic of “forgiveness” as if somehow the abused people are the ones with the problem not the lust controlled filthy lucre and power driven a holes who inflict the abuse, I thought I’d share a little bit from therapy after leaving TWI.

The therapist diagnosed me as having boundary issues.  Said I was “too compliant”. Said that an offense that came in at a 10 level I was only responding at a 1 level.  Also in that category is PTSD.  Other times an offense that was a 1 level I would hyper react at a 10 level.  This was 100 percent attributable to the cult.  It took reading a book on Boundaries and implementing safe and solid practices to recover from this.  The therapist basically said to not listen to Way leadership because there was ample clear evidence they cared nothing for my life.

So in conclusion, no I do NOT suffer from a lack of forgiveness toward people whose conscience is so seared they would never ask for forgiveness because in their estimation they never did anything wrong.

Continually pointing out their abusive, illogical, and damaging behavior is the MOST loving thing that could be done for the most amount of people in the situation.

I am not bitter or angry towards these people any longer.  I feel nothing.  They are living their lives according to their choices as I am.  I speak the truth because I like to.  And the flame blogger guy doesn’t realize there are like whole periods of time I have left this place for a year, two, whatever.  So sorry Charley no your remote diagnosis over the internet somehow doesn’t seem that accurate lol.

Good talk GS see you later.

Good points!

What comes to mind is all the places in the gospels where Jesus criticized and condemned the hypocritical phony religious leaders. Was forgiveness available to them?

I’m sure it was.

And it would be voluminous to detail each and every time someone came to Jesus in a one-on-one scenario to seek forgiveness and repent...the gospels were written by eyewitnesses and/or compiled by others from stories by eyewitnesses...since Jesus never wrote a gospel, we are not privy to every single one-on-one "evangelizing" or "counseling" session he "conducted". But you know there had to be a lot of those.  

Two things are noteworthy at the crucifixion scene:

1.       Jesus prayed to God to forgive those who had a hand in crucifying him.

2.       Some people - like the malefactor on the cross next to Jesus – might have a change of heart when they’re at death’s door

My response to folks who criticize Grease Spot’s purpose to tell the other side of the story – is to say that Grease Spot also decries the hypocritical phony religious leaders of TWI. Shame on all the folks who want to play God by saying the victims are not forgiving or assume predators can’t change - especially if they are confronted with their sins....what it comes down to is that no one knows what goes on in the hearts of the victims and the predators. God does...and He works on a case-by-case basis...we just don't know of everything that happens in the hearts and behind the scenes.

Edited by T-Bone
revision

59 minutes ago, T-Bone said:

to seek forgiveness and repent...

The sincere, honest asking for forgiveness is the repentance. Forgiveness is so important to each and every one's peace. Asking for and granting forgiveness is healing - the forgiver and the forgiven are both freed.

The one searching their mind and finding nothing for which to repent remains in bondage and a slave to death, like victor. Many here have forgiven that little charlatan, but none have forgotten. Nor should they.

2 hours ago, T-Bone said:

Good points!

What comes to mind is all the places in the gospels where Jesus criticized and condemned the hypocritical phony religious leaders. Was forgiveness available to them?

I’m sure it was.

And it would be voluminous to detail each and every time someone came to Jesus in a one-on-one scenario to seek forgiveness and repent...the gospels were written by eyewitnesses and/or compiled by others from stories by eyewitnesses...since Jesus never wrote a gospel, we are not privy to every single one-on-one "evangelizing" or "counseling" session he "conducted". But you know there had to be a lot of those.  

Two things are noteworthy at the crucifixion scene:

1.       Jesus prayed to God to forgive those who had a hand in crucifying him.

2.       Some people - like the malefactor on the cross next to Jesus – might have a change of heart when they’re at death’s door

My response to folks who criticize Grease Spot’s purpose to tell the other side of the story – is to say that Grease Spot also decries the hypocritical phony religious leaders of TWI. Shame on all the folks who want to play God by saying the victims are not forgiving or assume predators can’t change - especially if they are confronted with their sins....what it comes down to is that no one knows what goes on in the hearts of the victims and the predators. God does...and He works on a case-by-case basis...we just don't know of everything that happens in the hearts and behind the scenes.

I've heard there's another side to the story.  

Sort of mystical talk - since nobody can utter what it is.