GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI is going viral on TikTok and Twitter...

Rocky

Posted on TikTok by @stew904 and on Twitter by @AuntBunny and retweeted by @RexChapman is the wonderfully awkward way productions doing "The renewed mind is the key." Maybe this link will work... if it doesn't, GSC doesn't like an emoji included in the tweet.  try this... after twitter dot com insert the following without the quotation marks. "AuntBunny731/status/1597219864867131392"

The twitter code doesn't work here, the following is from YouTube... but many of you have seen it on YT.

But if you are on twitter or TikTok and want to see the masses making fun of twi...

Edited by Rocky
Trying to get the twitter link in

16 minutes ago, chockfull said:

Whatever it’s the key to needs to be locked back up in the shed.  Put R2D2 back on the charger and turn it off too plz 

:biglaugh:

I was in-rez with R2. Was one attention seeking fella if there ever was.

11 hours ago, OldSkool said:

I was in-rez with R2. Was one attention seeking fella if there ever was.

He did a great job depicting being brainwashed with the robot dance.  I mean what more appropriate expression for VPs “renewed mind” is there?

Hey audience, renew your mind and you will break out into miniature expressions of the Stepford robot.

It instantly connected with audiences seeing it for the first time.  Unfortunately some of them were comedians.

:eusa_clap:

• Upvote 1