GreaseSpot Cafe

What you think about the Word of God?

year2027

God first

12\09\2022

What you think about the Word of God?

Is the God that was inspired by the Holy Ghost as man of God wrote “For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.”  Whether it a part oh any book today if the Holy Spirit to day or when books like John were inspired or even 2 Peter was wrote or any inspired word of truth written today. 

“Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.”  it must agree with God's Scripture's or prophecy. Prophecy that God inspired by the Holy Ghost which was wrote down for others to read as they study to see if it part of God's Word. I am no greater than you do you speak by Holy Ghost why not write too.

Are you afraid to even try? If the people living 2,000 years ago greater than you? “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” If this person could write God's Word why can not you. Thank you with Love of God and an holy kiss of God's ghost inspired to you from Roy.