GreaseSpot Cafe

William Branham: Seed of the Serpent

OldSkool

6 hours ago, Nathan_Jr said:

Either God didn’t REALLY speak audibly to victor’s natural ears, or victor didn’t REALLY hear from God and just made the whole thing up. 

I have heard froim a Corps member that he remembers VPW at one time saying that the 1942 snow was a very strong vision.  I know nothing more about this; just wondering if anyone eles heard that.

5 hours ago, So_crates said:

For someone who has bragged about all the time he spent studying written PLAF you sure didn't learn a lot.

God cannot lie because God is light and in Him there's no darkness. Lying would be considered darkness, as there are many verses prohibiting it.

I am glad we can at least agree on God never lying, and that God is light with no darkness in Him at all.

25 minutes ago, Mike said:

I think you need to take the original film class again for these answers.

I wont waste my time, because I know, and you know, that whatever I said, you wont take in or treat it seriously.  If you want me to take you seriously, stop being so childishly silly.

I should have known you'd cop out in this way.

You won't answer most of my questions. You're the only one. I suspect it's because you can't, but I don't know, because you won't. It took you forever to answer my question about what the word is. And you've left dozens more unanswered.

Victor hated serious questions, too. HATED them. I suspect it's because his cup runneth over with fear.

I'm unafraid to inquire. I'm unafraid of the truth. I'm unafraid to be wrong. My questions are serious. Dead serious. 

Edited by Nathan_Jr

4 hours ago, T-Bone said:

This is called projecting - a wierwille-defender gets extremely upset when others criticize his idol

When contrarians are cornered they attempt to bluff their way out of an untenable position and often resort to making personal attacks.

Ohhhh, and no one personally attacks me here? 

I am not projecting when I wincingly see your anti-idol cult-religion grow to the point that you discolor all that is the Word of God when it comes off the pen of VPW.

It is not VPW that I am concerned about; it's YOU and the damage you are doing to yourself and others.

9 minutes ago, Mike said:

I have heard froim a Corps member that he remembers VPW at one time saying that the 1942 snow was a very strong vision.  I know nothing more about this; just wondering if anyone eles heard that.

We're talking about the limits of God's communication, right? Not snow.

2 hours ago, So_crates said:

So, if spirit can only talk to spirit, how did God call out to Adam after he ate the forbidden fruit? How did God make that soliloquy about the result of Adam's disobedience?

I am not sure exactly WHEN the spirit died in Adam.  Was it immediately after sinning?  

It could have taken the rest of the day...."in THAT very day..." or until they were banished from the tree of life.

10 hours ago, Mike said:

Whenever my acting gets too close to making your anti-idolatry uncomfortable, and you (or others) have no good looking response, your (and others) fallback is to accuse me of being a troll. 

Learn to read what’s written!

I’ve accused no one of being a troll…I’ve said people can ACT like a troll.

Learn how to speak gooder English :wink2:   making your anti-idolatry uncomfortable” what the fvck is that?

Let’s clear the air. Am I one to idolize wierwille? That’s a big fat fvcking NO !

Do YOU idolize wierwille? Hell, yeah you do!!!!

Does it make me feel uncomfortable? That’s a big fat fvcking NO !

Does it make you uncomfortable…upset and drives you to lash out with personal insults and gobbledygook arguments when I criticize your idol? OBVIOUSLY IT DOES !

10 hours ago, Mike said:

I am NOT hiding under the bridge making strange noises, but seriously opposing you right to your face, and all your old Corps superiority techniques come to the surface, but none of them work, so you resort to the standard troll accusation. 

What’s with hiding under a bridge? You're freakin' an anonymous wierwille / PFAL flunky hiding out in cyberspace :mooner:

You regurgitate wierwille / PFAL nonsense for a spell then take off…wow wee wow big brave deluded wierwille/PFAL flunky.

What freakin’ Corps superiority techniques are you talking about?

I was taught the same bull$hit religious pseudo-Christian nonsense as you aka PFAL…that was the way corps curriculum oh, enraged one! The secret to way corps controlling others was to out-PFAL non-corps by our mastery of PFAL and to rely on TWI’s hierarchy power structure – all this is the brainchild of – - - - yep – you guessed it your idol wierwille.

You sure do protest a lot when people complain about troll activity. I wonder why? Too close for comfort?

10 hours ago, Mike said:

You (and others) are ACTING like you are still in a Way Corps leadership position and your job is to demean me in ANY way you can; truth be damned.

If I was still in the way corps, I would be defending wierwille / PFAL a lot better than you do…you twist and reinterpret an already screwed up bundle of bull$hit – if wierwille were still alive teaching the Advanced Class he’d relegate you to the junk table under suspicion of impersonating wrong-seedless grapes of wrath.

It seems to me your job is to degrade others who expose wierwille and PFAL for the worthless pack of lies it is – YOU evidently can’t handle the truth!

Edited by T-Bone
revisio tomato Harrius Potterium - magic spell to throw tomatoes at the performer

1 hour ago, T-Bone said:

Good point !

And if angels and demons are also spirit – how is it they can talk directly to humans?

Yes, that is a good point.

Possibly due to our old man nature is trained by the world to hear them.
Maybe they can't talk directly either, until this kind of world inspired "interface" is installed.

Let's brainstorm it.

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

I am not sure exactly WHEN the spirit died in Adam.  Was it immediately after sinning?  

It could have taken the rest of the day...."in THAT very day..." or until they were banished from the tree of life.

Let's say it took the rest of the week. If spirit can only talk to spirit, what was the audible voice victor heard with his five senses, old man ears?

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Maybe they can't talk directly either, until this kind of world inspired "interface" is installed.

Let's brainstorm it.

Good point... brainstorming...

Maybe the audible voice victor heard in 1942 was a devil spirit counterfeiting as God.

14 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

I should have known you'd cop out in this way.

You won't answer most of my questions. You're the only one. I suspect it's because you can't, but I don't know, because you won't. It took you forever to answer my question about what the word is. And you've left dozens more unanswered.

Victor hated serious questions, too. HATED them. I suspect it's because his cup runneth over with fear.

I'm unafraid to inquire. I'm unafraid of the truth. I'm unafraid to be wrong. My questions are serious. Dead serious. 

Please count all the questions I did answer on this thread just today.
I want to hear what your count is.

23 minutes ago, Mike said:

Whenever my acting gets too close to making your anti-idolatry uncomfortable, and you (or others) have no good looking response, your (and others) fallback is to accuse me of being a troll. 

I am NOT hiding under the bridge making strange noises, but seriously opposing you right to your face, and all your old Corps superiority techniques come to the surface, but none of them work, so you resort to the standard troll accusation. 

You (and others) are ACTING like you are still in a Way Corps leadership position and your job is to demean me in ANY way you can; truth be damned.

13 minutes ago, Mike said:

Ohhhh, and no one personally attacks me here? 

I am not projecting when I wincingly see your anti-idol cult-religion grow to the point that you discolor all that is the Word of God when it comes off the pen of VPW.

It is not VPW that I am concerned about; it's YOU and the damage you are doing to yourself and others.

o-POT-MEET-KETTLE-570.jpg?1

And naturally, innocent lamb that you are. you would never attack anyone personally, right? And what do you think you're doing when you attack T-Bone's or OldSkool's Corps service?

21 minutes ago, Mike said:

Logic would dictate that if the new birth is immediate then so should spiritual "death" be. I doubt the spirit is like a computer that needs to be booted up and shut down.

Edited by So_crates

2 minutes ago, So_crates said:

And naturally, innocent lamb that you are. you would never attack anyone personally, right? And what do you think you're doing when you attack T-Bone's or OldSkool's Corps service?

I only know their training and techniques can be worthy of attack at times. 

I know nothing of their genuine Christian service while in the Corps, but I imagine it was better than the average minister in their town, because they had a strong leg up on doctrine confusions and counterfeits.  I hope their GreaseSpot "service" doesn't further distract them from heavenly rewards for more genuine Christian service they may do in the future.

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

I only know their training and techniques can be worthy of attack at times. 

I know nothing of their genuine Christian service while in the Corps, but I imagine it was better than the average minister in their town, because they had a strong leg up on doctrine confusions and counterfeits.  I hope their GreaseSpot "service" doesn't further distract them from heavenly rewards for more genuine Christian service they may do in the future.

You do realize the Corps was Saint Vic's baby, don't you. He was supposed to train them. So any complaints you have about the Corps you can lay square on Saint Vic's shoulders, weak as they may be. 

6 minutes ago, So_crates said:

Logic would dictate that if the new birth is immediate then so should spiritual "death" be. I doubt the spirit is like a computer that needs to be booted up and shut down.

It is easy and quick to say with the mouth that Jesus is lord.
But it can be slow to believe in our heart that God raised Jesus from the dead.

The scripture says "in that very day" when it could have said it was immediate.
It may have taken a little time for Adam to realize what he did.

And Eve's sin was even earlier in the day, so I tend away from that logic.

9 minutes ago, So_crates said:

I hope their GreaseSpot "service" doesn't further distract them from heavenly rewards for more genuine Christian service they may do in the future.

It'll distract them from heavenly rewards as much as your Greasespot "service" will distract you from heavenly rewards.

35 minutes ago, Mike said:

God is spirit and can only talk to what He is - spirit.

Angels and demons are spirits.

They can talk directly to humans – because our old man nature is trained by the physical world to hear spirits.

Man, you can really – and I mean really screw things up! Good job! :confused:   :shithitsfan:   

35 minutes ago, Mike said:

Let's brainstorm it.

I'll sit this one out ...you go on without me...you often do :rolleyes:

Edited by T-Bone

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

It is easy and quick to say with the mouth that Jesus is lord.
But it can be slow to believe in our heart that God raised Jesus from the dead.

The scripture says "in that very day" when it could have said it was immediate.
It may have taken a little time for Adam to realize what he did.

And Eve's sin was even earlier in the day, so I tend away from that logic.

Again, you're trying to muddy the water. According to the class, Adam knew what he did that's why he was hiding when God came looking for him.

For somebody who spent 20+ years studying the class, you sure didn't learn a lot.

Edited by So_crates

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Sorry.  I'll try harder. You might try the same.
Did you see how BUSY I was answering many others' questions today?

Always with the cop outs and deflections. I'm talking about MY questions. My dead serious, relevant questions that go to the heart of the matter.

It's very telling that you always avoid my questions and comments. I'll let anyone reading decide for themselves what it's telling of. My questions and comments must make you uncomfortable. Perhaps, they should.