GreaseSpot Cafe

Jumping to Concussions in a Rush to Judgement

Mike

17 minutes ago, Mike said:

I have posted on this since several times using terminology like rush to judgement, quick crystallization, and jumping to concussions.

How about dealing with the ample evidentiary links I posted and that content. The rest is superflous.

13 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

How about dealing with the ample evidentiary links I posted and that content. The rest is superflous.

Sure.  I have copied the info for later perusal.  Some I possibly already have or have seen.

How about you dealing with the fact that you have not seen the whole story and 100% accurate?  I regard your being in the inner circle in late dash numbered TWIs a possible handicap, possibly severe.

There are things you have not seen nor known.

But I'll try to not hold it against you.

Edited by Mike

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

But I'll try to not hold it against you.

At least I did something beside be an internet quarterback....you lack the basic fortitude to actually effect change withing TWI or even in any meaningful way outside TWI cause you spew wierwille's trash around like it's the gospel truth when its cobbed together and inaccurate...A little leaven leaveneth the entire lump.

2 hours ago, OldSkool said:

Though I was able to discern within seconds* of PFAL rolling that victor paul wierwille did NOT have the Truth and that he was a fraud and a creep, John Juedes' videos and articles were very important in fleshing out my understanding.

* For some it takes seconds, for others it takes years, but that moment of clarity is the same for all: it is instantaneous, it is a flash of light, or, if you prefer, a snap revelation.

Just now, Mike said:

Oh you big poopie head you.....

Hey wait a minute.  Didn't we have a truce in the works?

Never was anything to be a truce too .. you called me a handicap and I agree that you are carrying one too...nothing adversarial. Dont come for me and I wont come for you.

7 minutes ago, Mike said:

How about you dealing with the fact that you have not seen the whole story and 100% accurate?

Never said I did...you said that ... instead of dealing with the materail you asked for you start attacking me. Weak. But go ahead...you are showing everone that lurks all of the cultish bullying tactics used by twi to quell dissent...insult, attack, bully, stall, change the subject, passive/aggressive swipes and finally the fangs are bared...wheres the love mike?

20 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

Though I was able to discern within seconds* of PFAL rolling that victor paul wierwille did NOT have the Truth and that he was a fraud and a creep, John Juedes' videos and articles were very important in fleshing out my understanding.

* For some it takes seconds, for others it takes years, but that moment of clarity is the same for all: it is instantaneous, it is a flash of light, or, if you prefer, a snap revelation.

Yes, but that was a wrong D.D. decision on his part.  I actually DID see that video and commented on it here.   I thought he was bias and sloppy. 

Just like you can make the Bible say anything you want, you can do that same thing with Shakespear and PFAL.

We can re-visit that thread. I forget the details why I rejected him.  I think I debated  with him some here, too.

19 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

Never said I did...you said that ... instead of dealing with the materail you asked for you start attacking me. Weak. But go ahead...you are showing everone that lurks all of the cultish bullying tactics used by twi to quell dissent...insult, attack, bully, stall, change the subject, passive/aggressive swipes and finally the fangs are bared...wheres the love mike?

Try reading my apology and re-write of this thread's opening to see the love.

Also take note of the love in that I am refraining from the theatrics, and ignoring the attacks on me, in order to continue the discussion.   You should know by now that I am able to handle all the baloney, so let's just discuss.

34 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

Never was anything to be a truce too .. you called me a handicap and I agree that you are carrying one too...nothing adversarial. Dont come for me and I wont come for you.

I did not call you a handicap.

I called your inner circle "experience" a  possible handicap,
compared to you thinking it was and asset.

Edited by Mike

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

compared to you thinking it was and asset.

How do you know what I think about my time in leadership. Ive never commented that to you. Personally Ive learned from scripture to not cast my pearls cause youve already demonstrated the ability to use peoples words against them.

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

I actually DID see that video and commented on it here.   I thought he was bias and sloppy. 

See here's where you lose your audience, Mike.

You make a statement like this and then fail to provide your rationale or provide examples. This is a statement of your opinion. That's perfectly fine. Everyone has opinions. Add some weight to your opinion by telling us how you arrived at it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, waysider said:

See here's where you lose your audience, Mike.

You make a statement like this and then fail to provide your rationale or provide examples. This is a statement of your opinion. That's perfectly fine. Everyone has opinions. Add some weight to your opinion by telling us how you arrived at it.

Everything takes time.

43 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

I posted a crap ton of links that you wont discuss...

I can only do so much.
And yes, I'm not going to submit to your bright light in the face interrogations, either.  We can discuss most things as gentlemen.

I have my interrogations I'd love to grille you with, but I am mostly looking for info that I can use to not show you up, but to help ease some of the tensions here, and find solutions for other people hurt by TWI in the past.  I think the help you do is piddly, and goes to a few people who don't want real help.. 

Like it or not PFAL will be blessing people for a long time if the Lord tarries.  There are too many people who cherish the teachings in PFAL, and I am standing up for them.

And quite effectively, because you say you wont waste time on me and here you are wasting more time. What I say is SUCH a severe challenge to the image of PFAL that is manufactured here that you CAN'T HELP but "waste your time" here trying to monitor and nullify every effective post I make.

Edited by Mike

30 minutes ago, Mike said:

I can only do so much.
And yes, I'm not going to submit to your bright light in the face interrogations, either.  We can discuss most things as gentlemen.

I have my interrogations I'd love to grille you with, but I am mostly looking for info that I can use to not show you up, but to help ease some of the tensions here, and find solutions for other people hurt by TWI in the past.  I think the help you do is piddly, and goes to a few people who don't want real help.. 

Like it or not PFAL will be blessing people for a long time if the Lord tarries.  There are too many people who cherish the teachings in PFAL, and I am standing up for them.

And quite effectively, because you say you wont waste time on me and here you are wasting more time. What I say is SUCH a severe challenge to the image of PFAL that is manufactured here that you CAN'T HELP but "waste your time" here trying to monitor and nullify every effective post I make.

talking around the issues....not addressing anything of substance or value...same ol same ol

34 minutes ago, Mike said:

Like it or not PFAL will be blessing people for a long time if the Lord tarries. 

Tarries? What a word choice. Is the Lord late? Whose timeline is the Lord on? Who knows the timeline?

My twig commander presumes to effectuate the Lord’s return. Especially at Pentecost, Easter, July 4., Sept. 11, Columbus Day…

He would admonish us to beleeve big enough for something BIG to happen. Then, then, THEN he’d point towards the sky or the ceiling. We all knew what “something BIG” meant.

Just beleeve TF out of anything, including the Lord’s return, and you can just MAKE it happen.