GreaseSpot Cafe

New Birth or New Conceived

year2027

God frist

12\25\2022
Hi friends

I was reading by having old books read to me I asked a question a long ago and came with about the same thing

The Gnostic Catechism

by Stephan A. Hoeller

151. What is death?

Death can be one of two things: (1) It can be the temporary release of the spirit from its material-psychic prison to be followed by return to some form of embodied wretchedness; (2) If the Light spark is purified and resurrected by Gnosis, death will be its entry into eternal bliss and glory in God's Kingdom of Light, there to join the highest order of the Communion of Saints.

Death can be one two things two things

When the word of God said new birth 

If you raised a person from the dead how can be temporary 

If you Speak in tongues how it be Temporary 

It not New Birth its conceived again 

That fits better 

Matther 7: 21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 

1) It can be the temporary release of the spirit from its material-psychic prison to be followed by return to some form of embodied wretchedness;

You work iniquity so either the word could better translator has conceive 

If you born again your are saved once 

We either misunderstand the word

(2) If the Light spark is purified and resurrected by Gnosis, death will be its entry into eternal bliss and glory in God's Kingdom of Light, there to join the highest order of the Communion of Saints.

Once you break out of that body you are reborn

So when Christ came into your life you are only conceived

When you die fleshly you break out of body

To be live birth or a death birth

A baby must be conceived with the seed planted

2 Corinthians 9:10 

Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;)” 

Acts 13;23