GreaseSpot Cafe

Many return of Christ or just one

God frist

01\08\2023

Many return of Christ or just one

Had the world been trick into misunderstand two words conceive again or born again let look deeper.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

1080. γεννάω gennao ghen-nah'-o

from a variation of 1085; to procreate (properly, of the father, but by extension of the mother); figuratively, to regenerate:--bear, beget, be born, bring forth, conceive, be delivered of, gender, make, spring

509. ἄνωθεν anothen an'-o-then

from 507; from above; by analogy, from the first; by implication, anew:--from above, again, from the beginning (very first), the top.

G1080 could be conceive or born G509 is from the beginning

Lets the seed that is place by conceiving a child -v- the born of the child

4690. σπέρμα sperma sper'-mah

from 4687; something sown, i.e. seed (including the male "sperm"); by implication, offspring; specially, a remnant (figuratively, as if kept over for planting):--issue, seed.

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

4701. σπορά spora spor-ah'

from 4687; a sowing, i.e. (by implication) parentage:—seed.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Once you born of God you can not sin anymore but I do not see that if why be afraid of anymore of hell

If you Just conceived by believing in Christ that your new birth has not happen yet

If man waited for the second coming of Christ at his death many returns of Christ

Because a man have to wait for a coming return

John 10:10   The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

This is the new birth Christ return

I find that we are just conceived until our death Christ return If Christ knows us Christ will become us up to heaven but if Christ does know us we live in hell

G1080 as conceived in Matthew 1:20

But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Thus this prove new birth is translation wrong because it is not once save always save

Thank you Roy