GreaseSpot Cafe

Look What They Sent Me

BecomingMe

Question

7 answers to this question

They may not have liked how we criticized their FOG pic. The new one seems to be trying to project a more "cheerful" image... with a pic of the fountain in front of where the plagiarist, alcoholic, adulterer is buried. :wink2: :confused:

14 minutes ago, Rocky said:

They may not have liked how we criticized their FOG pic. The new one seems to be trying to project a more "cheerful" image... with a pic of the fountain in front of where the plagiarist, alcoholic, adulterer is buried. :wink2: :confused:

That's where the huckster was buried!?!?

Wow. I was WAY off the mark. I thought it was a crude replica of an ancient Greco-Roman public toilet.

You got one too, BecomingMe?!!

Hmph.  Couldn't get the Weirwille family to "stand," so they think they'll have a go with the Martindale family?

BecomingMe ......."Yeah, my traumatized a$$ wants to come "home"...how many of you got these?!

~~~~~~~~~~

Revisiting your post got me thinking that by sending this postcard to you..... THEY (Rosalie, Donna and others) are showing spite, a desire to annoy, vex or injure you further.  This is malicious intent.

They could have easily picked up the phone and called you.  More than that, surely they understand your desire to separate and distance yourself from them and the traumatized childhood you experienced.  By sending this postcard to you.... they are crossing boundary lines (AGAIN) and trying to impose their will.  This is not Christian, this is malicious evil.  Your exiting twi and boldly coming to GSC to declare your independence is a scathing rebuke of all that they stand for... so they're lashing back at you.  It only verifies the spiteful, vengeful wasteland that they inhabit.

• Upvote 1