GreaseSpot Cafe

So, any way...

Seth R.

Last time I posted was 5 years ago, a few things have changed. First I got sober (again) with the help of the Sinclair Method, I help people online do the same thing. I'm still an atheist, and thoroughly enjoying it, I mean I'm kind of a pantheist with Buddhist philosophy, but I'm godless and religion free. I've become a radical leftist, got started with that when Bernie ran in 2016. I finally found the right combination of medicine to stabilize the bipolar type 2 situation, I'm living on non-service connected VA disability and a HUD VASH voucher, so I have my own apartment with a cat. My Dad died in Dec 2021. I am working on a streaming show on Twitch called Harm Reduction Show, I'm on hiatus right now. I'm thoroughly enjoying the new Star Trek stuff coming out.

Other than that not much is going on other than writing about my leftist ideas, and atheist leanings.

I hope everyone is having fun enjoying life, see you in another 5 years. :D
You can find me here
https://www.facebook.com/seth.ian.rosen

55 minutes ago, Seth R. said:

Last time I posted was 5 years ago, a few things have changed. First I got sober (again) with the help of the Sinclair Method, I help people online do the same thing. I'm still an atheist, and thoroughly enjoying it, I mean I'm kind of a pantheist with Buddhist philosophy, but I'm godless and religion free. I've become a radical leftist, got started with that when Bernie ran in 2016. I finally found the right combination of medicine to stabilize the bipolar type 2 situation, I'm living on non-service connected VA disability and a HUD VASH voucher, so I have my own apartment with a cat. My Dad died in Dec 2021. I am working on a streaming show on Twitch called Harm Reduction Show, I'm on hiatus right now. I'm thoroughly enjoying the new Star Trek stuff coming out.

Other than that not much is going on other than writing about my leftist ideas, and atheist leanings.

I hope everyone is having fun enjoying life, see you in another 5 years. :D
You can find me here
https://www.facebook.com/seth.ian.rosen

Your GSC avatar makes you seem a LOT younger than your FB profile pic does. :wink2: :wave:

• Like 1

Thanks for stopping by, Seth - sounds like a fascinating journey…sorry to hear about your Dad passing…never figured you for a cat-person. Got our daughter a cat 3 years ago and I’ve always been a sucker for cats anyway …so I’m like a cat valet now - I usually clean the litter box, and he lets me know when he wants a door or window open…hope to see you around more!

• Like 1