GreaseSpot Cafe

Receiving Spam Emails World or Weird Record

Mark Sanguinetti

This month of February, 2023, I have been receiving a number of countless emails sent to my business email address from mailer-daemon@secureserver.net. These spam emails have 3 links at the top, which I do NOT want to risk clicking. Then the following:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently:

* info@sendia.com.mx

Reason: There was an error while attempting to deliver your message with [Subject: "Acción necesaria: Verifique su cuenta"] to info@sendia.com.mx. MTA p3plsmtpa12-09.prod.phx3.secureserver.net received this response from the destination host IP - 74.125.137.26 - 550 , 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser e19-20020a056a001a9300b005a8a8b5d18bsi6420868pfv.37 - gsmtp

I did NOT send an email to info@sendia.com.mx

A countless number of emails errantly received have the same 3 upward links, but with different email addresses below:  Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently. For example a FEW are the following:  mail@papalotes.mx, contacto@inlimex.com.mx, info@reborninmobiliaria.com.mx,  info@tfd.mx, contacto@esam.com.mx, contacto@johnnyrocketsmexico.com

Again, I wonder if I will set a world or weird record of receiving emails like this????????? However, I do not want to break that record. Any suggestions for how I do not break this record?

Edited by Mark Sanguinetti

A few minutes ago I went to the web site: https://www.secureserver.net/ and was sent to a blank page with NOTHING on the web page. Also I experimented minutes ago by sending an email to an email address that is NOT in existence to check what email I receive when sending an email to an email address that does NOT exist.

• Mark Sanguinetti changed the title to Receiving Spam Emails World or Weird Record
  • 2 weeks later...

After receiving about 300 spam emails a week. The spam fraud emails stopped for about one week. Perhaps they stopped because I was not a good theft customer for them. However, today I received more spam fraud emails like I stated above. The most work is deleting these spam fraud emails. Perhaps I am NOT a good spam email customer. I do not want to set a world record for the number of FALSE spam emails. However, it is OK for me to set a WEIRD record instead of a WORLD record. 

Edited by Mark Sanguinetti

And that's just the spam you know about.  Your internet provider may well be filtering out other spam messages.

Fed up with the vast number of emails get about my "expired anti-virus protection" purporting to be from various businesses that I've never had contact with.  And I get a lot from random addresses purporting to be from [a woman's name] -- I've never heard of this woman, who claims to be sending me some photos that she forgot to send before.  I always report these as Phishing.  Does it make any difference?  Seems doubtful.

These days most websites ask viewers to "accept" cookies.  I always click the Decline button and hope that this means that my e-addy does not get sent off in a batch to a zillion "advertisers" as "legitimate interest."  

I recently had a hard disk crash.  It seems something really did get through my anti-virus and completely wiped my hard disk.  And I hadn't backed up regularly enough and had to spend a lot of time reconstructing worksheets, etc - as well as which, there is information that I really did want, that is now lost forever.  Bummer.  Cost me no small amount to get my computer back up and running again.

10 hours ago, Twinky said:

I recently had a hard disk crash.  It seems something really did get through my anti-virus and completely wiped my hard disk.  And I hadn't backed up regularly enough and had to spend a lot of time reconstructing worksheets, etc - as well as which, there is information that I really did want, that is now lost forever.  Bummer.  Cost me no small amount to get my computer back up and running again.

For file saving security the way I double check this potential problem with a computer bad crash. I save my computer files in a small USB flash drive. This USB small device can save many files and is small so that it can be placed in a pocket and be with you where ever you go. For example, I used or use four computer software programs to write and author my biblical teaching book, Microsoft Word, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator for the graphics and Microsoft Excel to help organize the scripture index at the end of the book. Then after typing the files with editing also, I save them in a USB flash drive and then was able to transfer the files to another of the three primary computers that I currently use. We get much more help from technology than they got in the first century when the New Testament was first written. For example, when a physician Luke hand wrote the gospel of Luke and book of Acts and made a small spelling error. Did he have an eraser to erase the spelling error and then hand write the correct spelling? Or did he need to cross out the misspelled word and hand write the correct spelling? Therefore they needed more help from our heavenly Father to write the original New Testament and Old Testament. Luke also likely got help from a very knowledgeable Paul who received  revelation from Jesus Christ to write his epistles. In the book of Acts, Paul is mentioned by far the most amount of times compared to other writings of the New Testament. For example, using my very good bible study software program which I give credit to in the first two pages that has copy right information. Paul is mentioned from the New King James Version 127 times of the 156 times that Paul is mentioned in the New Testament. Using math this shows 81.4%.