GreaseSpot Cafe

God’s Budget and Double Doors .... On the Scarcity of Miracles

Mike

2 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

Those are words Mike uses to begin so many of his replies. Just trying to communicate on his level.

Thanks - I hadn't noticed this about Mike but I've been learning not to give many of his posts my complete attention. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When you achieve fluency in a spoken language, it flows from you naturally, as quickly as your mind can think it. You don't overly concern yourself with mechanics or have a need to practice them. Why is this so hard for some people to accept?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Mike said:

For those who keep complaining about being promised in PFAL a TV style of abundance, I will know there is a weak understanding of the whole class that I must minister to.  

Minister to? Ministering to someone starts with admitting there was a problem.

God said, The truth will set you free. Not a retcon of the truth, nor spinning the truth. The TRUTH will set you free.

All your retconning and spinning Saint Vic and PLAF is doing is putting people in more bondage.

14 minutes ago, T-Bone said:

show me line by line and word by word in the gospels where it shows this >>>> "Actually, their excellors sessions were spread out in the Gospels."

If I thought for one second that you could receive it I would.

It is abundantly clear that you simply want more targets to shoot at. 

You can search the archives for when I explained it long ago here.

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

okay - so you're saying there aren't any "excellors sessions were spread out in the Gospels."

i thought that's what you'd say...I didn't mention that earlier because I thought you wouldn't believe it

9 minutes ago, waysider said:

When you achieve fluency in a spoken language, it flows from you naturally, as quickly as your mind can think it. You don't overly concern yourself with mechanics or have a need to practice them. Why is this so hard for some people to accept?

Because some people have over-spiritualized our role in SIT.

When errors like that are in the background, and some fears with them, a NEW STUDENT needs to hand on to the simple instructions of the mechanics of speech. After ten minutes it starts to flow much better, as the mind clutter and fears subside.

24 minutes ago, Mike said:

Reminds me of that line in PFAL "I have a jack but I'm not going to give it to you"

38 minutes ago, Mike said:

Did you know the red drapes story was removed from the PFAL book?

Oh...that's their tacit manner of acknowlidging that it was complete and utter bullshonta from jump.

8 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

Oh...that's their tacit manner of acknowlidging that it was complete and utter bullshonta from jump.

Impossible!

"The class" was completely complete. The perfection of the original "class" could never be duplicated. That's why the '77 PFAL was scrapped at the last minute.