GreaseSpot Cafe

The Spirit of God is the Light of God in Concretion?

I forget which class I heard this little tibbit of information, I think thought it was either the intermediate class or the old DTA?... Anywho....The way international teaches the Spirit of God is the light of God in concretion. Anyone know where the heck this came from? Or is this another of VPW vain imaginings? 

34 minutes ago, waysider said:

I'm more of a Baduk fan.

That’s pre-1st century. Not sure if that even counts.

It certainly isn’t known, since whatever is known hasn’t been known since the first century. 

I once knew a Baduk expert. He was a badminton super star from Mexico. Because, well, Mexico and… Baduk… and… badminton.

Just tremendous.

Math!

7 hours ago, OldSkool said:

I forget which class I heard this little tibbit of information, I think thought it was either the intermediate class or the old DTA?... Anywho....The way international teaches the Spirit of God is the light of God in concretion. Anyone know where the heck this came from? Or is this another of VPW vain imaginings? 

I'm not familiar with that one.

Hits me as a mumbo jumbo of contradictory or disparate 'stuff'

spirit = the nonphysical part of a person which is the seat of emotions and character; the soul; a metaphysical reference.

light = the natural agent that stimulates sight and makes things visible; understanding of a problem or mystery; enlightenment

concretion = a hard solid mass formed by the local accumulation of matter.

"Spirit of God is the light of God..." - okay, maybe we're talking the Holy Spirit's enlightenment - but "in concretion" ????????????!? WTF does that mean? Okay, OldSkool let's move on - - I'll take The Great Principle for $100 worth of PFAL vouchers - good toward half a Public Ex. times thinking in tongues squared to the phony doctorate degree.:confused:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, OldSkool said:

T-Bone might be on to something. 

Btw, that expression sounds what, when I was growing up, my mother called "double talk."