GreaseSpot Cafe

Server Upgrade

pawtucket

Hi there,

If you are reading this, then you are on the new server!

This should be faster and more efficient than the old server. We had been on the old server since June of 2011.

Thanks to everyone for donating to the cause. We reached our goal and saved a bunch. By moving to this, we saved close to 800 dollars for the next year.

Special thanks to the mods as well as Roj for keeping this up and running.

You will notice that posts are missing from May 30th until today. I was unable to activate the new server until yesterday

Pawtucket

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, pawtucket said:

Hi there,

If you are reading this, then you are on the new server!

This should be faster and more efficient than the old server. We had been on the old server since June of 2011.

Thanks to everyone for donating to the cause. We reached our goal and saved a bunch. By moving to this, we saved close to 800 dollars for the next year.

Special thanks to the mods as well as Roj for keeping this up and running.

You will notice that posts are missing from May 30th until today. I was unable to activate the new server until yesterday

Pawtucket

I add my thanks as well to everyone mentioned above.  GSC posters showed me the damaging lie of twi's "absent Christ" doctrine and the enlightening truth of having a present and personal Christ with me 24/7.  There's a lot of other great stuff, but this is the biggest and bestest ( :anim-smile: ) ever.

• Upvote 1