GreaseSpot Cafe

So what was the Christian Family and Sex class about?

RottieGrrrl

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excathedra yes he did say that I did not say he lived it .

My comment was not to dot it was in general response to people who post things that were not true statements. thats all. This thread was about What was in the class, not if VPW lived up to his words. Another words this is what he said/this is what he did two different threads your actions don't change what you say just the end result.I have read many of your posts and sometimes you have said some hurtful things But beyond that I see a better side of you. You are a very funny and caring woman and I'm sorry you had to go through what you did.

Without Coffee

I Would Have No Personality At All

Drink Your Coffee Children In India Are Sleeping

shaz icon_smile.gif:)-->

quote:
I have read many of your posts and sometimes you have said some hurtful things But beyond that I see a better side of you. You are a very funny and caring woman and I'm sorry you had to go through what you did.
excuse me...... i'm not sure what hurtful things you refer to......

as far as my better side.......... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hha

Dot

Thanks for the info I will read through the other threads.

I was attempting to reply to your post only. My words were not to you or about you.But more importantly it is painfuly clear that I have hurt you it was not my intent. I am truely and deeply sorry. I'll send you a PT .

Without Coffee

Exie being hurtful? I really can't imagine that. Haven't seen it myself.

I haven't thought about the class for a long time. I took it two times. The first time was when I was 19 years old and I think I took it the second time later in the year. I'm 46 years old now. But I do remember a lot of things in that class. At least I remember what thoughts I had during certain sections of the class. Of course it was many years ago. Now being older I have to ask myself why did they even have a class on it? What was the purpose? There wasn't too much about christian family. Which is what I thought it would be mostly about. Why did vpw say that the first sin was about masturbation? That one thought now at my age is in of by itself a sick and perverted teaching. I mean it wasn't even based on the bible but a sick perverted man talking about masturbation. Why was a man on video talking about body parts and what words that are used to describe them? Only a sick perverted man would be doing that. Why did he show pictures of people having sex and remark about the expressions on their faces? What I learned in that class I realized after reading this thread has stuck with me through the years. Wow. I didn't realize it was from this class. The only thing I can say about this class is that it was not meant to be a blessing to God's people. It was sick and perverted for vpw's pleasure. I'm sure that people have transcripts of this class but words are a lot different than the film, don't you think? Do you have the pictures that he shown with them?

I did see that movie with the two girls and the german shepard. I think most of the corps saw them. vpw loved to show it. Why would he even bring it up in the class? Was it to 'bless' everyone? Think about it.

You all can worship him if you want to. He was sick and perverted!!! We do live in a free country.

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

quote:
I have read many of your posts and sometimes you have said some hurtful things But beyond that I see a better side of you. You are a very funny and caring woman and I'm sorry you had to go through what you did.
sorry i am obsessive compulsive

ps. thank you vickles

BEYOND WHAT you see a better side of me ? PHOCK YOU and everyone who posts like you........

ok ?

sorry i'm really not that hard to get along with but i know what a DICK vic was...... ok ?

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteDove:

Dot

My words were not to you or about you.

If I may ask, who were your words to? When I read the post in question I immediately deleted my previous post about apple butter. It was intended to be a joke. As GSC goes, I think it was rather mild as far as egging VPW.

For the record, I cannot and will not say anything nice about VPW, except that he is dead.

His so called ministry was a scam, as was he.

I need time to vent before I move on - GSC allows me to do that.

The only reason people stayed around so long,(myself 20+ years) is that he and his cohorts were Master Scammers of the highest degree.

Of course there were good things taught in TWI. No one would have lasted 3 months had there not been some attraction.

I don't think there was anything good taught in TWI that we could not have learned on our own if we had tried. I also think there was a lot of junk taught that just was a waste of out time.

WD, I understand what you were saying in your post about CF&S. I'm curious, After all that has been posted on GSC for several years, why did you choose this thread to defend VPW?

Ex I have no fight with you I think you you are a caring person but you do have a sharp sense of humor at times.all I was saying was that beyond that I see another side of you one that I and many others love.

Without Coffee

I heard a but in there. It sounds like I love you but.....I like your hair but......your a wonderful person but......I don't think I would take that as a compliment.

Dot.....what is pt?

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

Excathedra: I'm sorry about your issues. I really am. I've been sexually assaulted before. Twice, once when I was 18, once when I was 20. I lived through it but it made me feel very ASHAMED. I can still work up a pretty good rage over it from time to time. If anyone ever does that to me again, they'll need to have help. I don't care if I'm 80.

I like you because you're usually cheerful. You make me laugh and your spin on things is often light hearted; easy to be entreated. You bless so many here. I don't like thinking I had anything to do with driving that away from you today.

THIS YEAR the catholic church has gotten bad press for their priests molesting children, but we both know that they've been getting away with that crap for 1600 plus yrs. The poop himself did that stuff in Poland before he was poop and easily 3/4 of those priests that surround him at the vatican are only there because they can't serve anywhere else for the same reason. I'll bet that if a 12 yr old boy in, say, Brazil ever told authorities that he'd been molested he'd probably get the .... beat out of him. Yet all those people worship that guy.

I'm sorry if my posts ....ed you off, but I'm not sorry about my opinion. James says that the same fountain cannot issue both fresh and salt water, but the same mouth CAN issue both blessing and cursing. If you're still that vulnerable yet then maybe you should avoid some threads. I don't know what else to say.