GreaseSpot Cafe

Krysilis - Lovely butterfly of God 8/6 Happy Birthday

I have to be frank and admit that there are some things about being 60 suck! But mostly it's not all that bad, so those of you who follow, chin up...it's worh it, I promise.

I had a wonderful evening and dinner with the family at my daughter's tonite. They showered me with wonderful plants to grow in my sunny living room and kitchen. Each is more beautiful and perfect than the other.

But you have made my day! I appreciate your friendship. And even though we've never met face to face, I still call it friendship because it is.

Thank you for your greetings and comments. I have only a few minutes of birthday left, but I think I'll read over this thread once more before bed and I'll fall asleep full of joy, rejoicing and thankfulness, of which, you all played a part, perhaps bigger than you now know!

with love

krys

P.S. Excathy, I think I did look pretty much like that young girl when I was her age. I used to cross my eyes like that too!