GreaseSpot Cafe

POZZEZZED

TheSongRemainsTheSame

it may suck I am not even sure what you mean by "suck" other than draining yes indeed it does that.

but it can not be denied in the many forms it appears in life.

a flat tire brings you help??? I had to get the car some help in my situation with a flat tire .

I'm in the "Been Possessed" Club!

Thank God "Marjo" Wierwille was around to make a wonderful theatrical spectacle out of my very slight temporary health problem - (I passed out). I've heard this happened to others as well.

What a cad. He musta been packing "4 Stars." Do they still talk like that? anim-smile-blue.gif

Speaking of hate..can you guess whose memory I despise? Let it go, Juan. Let it go, Juan.Let it go, Juan.Let it go, Juan.Let it go, Juan.Let it go, Juan.Let it go, Juan.Let it go, Juan.

Nah. I hate evil, especially the banal brand -the evilest.

He was a small, small man. He preached to trees when he was young (he told us - probably ripped the story off from Oral Roberts or someone -was ANYTHING he did genuine?). Pity he didn't stick to the arboreal mission field. But his pants were calling (tree etc. puns welcome). I usually wait till after Easter to enjoy laughs on the devil but every Sunday is a "Poca Pascua" so...

What think you first the song remains the same!

I think sometimes a person may know they are "not well" but I do not know any details concerning who is or is not possessed and do not care to learn.

What is so important of the study of that type? I do not get it to attain a knowledge of evil ? I do not need it .

the bible says evil for one day is enough to think/deal with , it seems people with the idea of naming and just what devil spirts is here or there must be attracted for some reason and I cant believe it would be a positive one for them or the devil spirit.

Doesn't anyone care that Juanito was so publically humilated by VP's voodoo, hocus pocus act?

Does it say something about a ministry that would encourage such things?

Who does he think he's fooling? US!!!!! And, alas, he did.

The sooner you pack your bags, the better off you'll be. Get on the bus, Gus. You want to combat real evil? First, know where it really is and how it operates.

How are the most people hurt the most? (Hints: Read the prophets. Register to vote.)

The Man wasn't whistling dixie when he said, "The truth shall set you free."

yes it is the ones who love ya the most ya know??

word. in relationship where there is dysfunction words fly around like they are profound when in reality they are games and plays to control and manipulate.

alot of it is fear of self and fear of losing a relationship you may link to being a part of yourself again with the "other esteem"

sources.

for me truth is what I know as truth on that day only yes I do consider yesterday and facts given yet my inner "truth" is only what I know.

yep you asked I anwered and then you can now answer me if you like .

It's a dreadfull thing to be diagnosed by TWI to be posessed, especially when one used to believe such matters concerning spiritual affairs. Who do ya call? Ahh, yes, Ghost Busters fer sure eh. lol

I considered counseling. But what does one posessed say to a Dr. of the mind? What does one say to a professional regarding posession?

"Hey man, I am posessed by leviathon/python. Can you help me?"

The pro thinks.... "Whoa, whew... got a real live wire here..."

Yeah right.

The TWIsting of ones mind.

I even sought "the posession" to see if I could bring its voice out, or some creature that could change my countenance. Those thoughts are grevious and insane its breeding ground. Those were some really dark days for me and they still have its touch.

Oh my my soul... it's all rather amusing to me now, in a way.

icon_cool.gif

I still talk to the B@stards sometimes!

and it still ....es me off and makes me full of self doubt if it a very close friend then I make one more call and BLAM I realize they are fools that do not know me and never loved me .

God loves us all song even if you think he is just my imagination it is ok , if you think bad about yourself for someone stating your possessed then I guess I can ask you to think good about your self and consider a Saviour who cares and loves your always.

if you can not believe in God or the bible then song why would it bother what a fool siad about what he thought about you concerning those ideas?

do not let them frighten you if you do not believe then be ok with that and if you still believe then believe in a lving positive caring God .

people have zero control over your life or thoughts. unless you allow them to .

love

mj412

Once I got over the belief system that teaches "possession" as a possibility, I got over the need to live up to any standards by which "possession" is measured.

In fact, to be labelled "possessed" now is quite a compliment!

It means that in no way, shape or form do I any longer fit into the insanity that actually believes in some sort of phantasmic fairy tale designed to control the weak of mind.

Yay!

cwgreengold.jpg

CW: That avatar is cool: a 3D yin yang! In my dope days I could've stared at that thing for hours. Today, maybe 5 minutes. Does this mean I'm delivered? Naw, devil spirits are down sizing, too. A generation ago they could afford to send a whole fleet; today, maybe a factory rep will show up every month. It's terrible these days.