GreaseSpot Cafe

MAINE

ChasUFarley

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

years and years ago I met a 70yr old man in Cherryville Maine. He gave me a tour of some old buildings-- complete with history.

At one point I asked him if he was a native--- his relpy

"Oh no deareah ....Oh no!...... I didn't move here until I was 2 years old"

Just giggled myself silly!!

I love Maine--- even the air is different up there!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Sas..Found the city but really don't want to pay to find Susan or Brock. I'll go another route..I appreciate it or if anyone else out there has any info..Susan and I made alot of memories together..would love to send a message to her.

Hey you Mainers, Cacoon Chucker-

Do any of you know the whereabouts of Tom and Margurite Lawrence? Tom is a big guy and was in the Ninth Corps. He is a mild mannered "Clarke Kent" type. Margurite was Margurite Smith, the identical twin of Madelaine Smith of the 11th Corps. Tom and Marg lived in Bar Harbor, and I think he is a native Mainer. I did look them up in some search thingamajig, and found a Tom and Margurite Lawrence in a place called Seal Harbor I think, on some Island. But there was no e-mail address. They had been fairly active in the JAL thing when the whole thing blew up, but I contacted JAL and he said he hadn't heard from them for years. But I thought that maybe some of you Mainahs might know something. Tom is an excellent photographer and may be doing it professionally and I wonder if he has a studio with a website.

I guess I am looking to catch up with Margurite mostly. She had been a best pal kind of a friend when I was in my first year in rez. I had been dating her twin during that time and we had a neat friendship, and I always wondered what became of those two. Maybe someone could fish around Seal Harbor for me if you happen to pass through?

Jonny Lingo