GreaseSpot Cafe

PFAL

FontanaAna

I have some of the colaterals. What were you interested in knowing?

I beleive that a few of us here still have and stillread them. I think that Mike does as well.

Bless you, May our Heavenly Father bless you in everyway, in the wonderful name of His son and our brother Jesus.

Galen

ET1 SS - USN Retired,

Pilgrim of the Ancient Arabic Order Nobles of the mystic shrine.

and

'University of Life' Alumni

family+in+1997.jpg?

"I live in the spirit of prayer. I pray as I walk, when I lie down, and when I rise. And the answers are always coming. Tens of thousands of times have my prayers been answered. When once I am persuaded that a thing is right, I go on praying for it. the great point is never to give up till the answer comes. The great fault of the children of God is, they do not continue in prayer, they do not persevere. If they desire anything for God's glory, they should pray until they get it." - George Mueller

perhaps.

since i have been coming here i have been having reoccuring memories about the time i was in. a time i would much rather not remember.

because with those memories comes the anger and the bitterness i now associate with that chapter of my life.

so i have decided it's time i left this forum for the sake of my own peace of mind. i thank you people for your input and accounts of twi. it helped me understand better what went on behind the scenes.

goodbye.

a thing of beauty

http://www.empirenet.com/~messiah7/vp_DEATH.htm

All the more reason to stay, M&O. This is a great place to vent and get it out of your system. "Forgetting" about the past seems reasonable but really isn't possible. Our past, undealt with, has a tendency to bounce around inside of us and may come out in other, unintended ways (Sorry for the pop psychology there). So, vent away.

BTW, I share your feelings about that worthless & harmful bag of doo-doo called PFAL, for what it's worth.

M & O Hang in there icon_frown.gif:(-->

What we need is not new light,but new sight:

Not new paths,but new strength to walk in the old ones:

Not new duties but new strength to fulfill those that are plain before us.

Love From The Dove

Without Coffee

I Would Have No Personality At All

SOME PEOPLE SEE THE GLASS HALF FULL OTHERS SEE IT HALF EMPTY I JUST WONDER WHO THE HELL IS DRINKING MY BEER

hey ana,

At a bookstore exchange place they still have a couple of my books. What are you looking for? They are trying to sell them for like 50 cents each. I can get them back if you need them. I'll have to stop and take a look at which ones it is that they have. If you tell me what your looking for I can see if they have it.

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

M and O - Stick around my dear I enjoy your posts and understand your pain as do others here.

PS

Some people may be asking for PFAL material because it fetches a good penny on the EBAY.

You guys that have it may want to hold onto it or KNOW the person asking. Not to say you are not sincere Anna. You may very well be sincere.

Just thought it was worth a mention, I am not directing it at you but it falls in line with things being discussed.

Dot_Matrix.gif