GreaseSpot Cafe

I JUST SAW A COMMERCIAL FOR THE WAY INTERNATIONAL ON MSNBC!!

RottieGrrrl

Thanks, Lindy for bringing this up. Since I am an unsatisfied innie, it is nice to know that they PAID for it. Certainly not what they told us......they bragged and bragged..... "look at our spot on MSNBC, they PICKED US to be on, out of hundreds of people....blah blah." Sorry to say icon_frown.gif:(-->i even bragged about it myself) but now the Truth has set me free!!!!

Thanks

bliss

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, makes ya wonder what ELSE they mightta lied about, exagerated about, decieved you about, eh Bliss?

One time consentual affairs...only one lawsuit...twi is the only place to learn truth...snow on the gas pumps...twi is a christian organization...WHERE does the deception end?

Further in the thread, you will read that investigation revealed that twi paid over twenty grand to have that little promo made....and that getting it on that spot was nothing more than a marketing gimick. When the network found out who/what twi was due to to viewer outrage, they pulled it immediatly.

quote:
Did I miss something? I thought the quote says TWI was selected. Where did the "they paid $" come into play?

It was another scam, in my opinion. They pay to be "selected", or "picked", to be advertised- on TV!

Kind of like a letter I got, boy oh boy, I was "selected" to make hundreds of thousands of dollars ("potenially" in fine print).. just have to send in $29.95, money order or credit card, to get the priviledge of being "selected"..

Finally, a victim of a scam, just like themselves..

justwannabeme -- the following is a quote from page 3 of this thread from a year and a half ago. icon_smile.gif:)-->

David

quote:
Originally posted by IMF777:

UPDATE

According to my friend Pat, Jim has been in contact throughout the day with the executives at the news channel after learning about the situation brought to light by rottie girl.

After being informed that TWI was in litigation, and reading some of the Peeler court documents on excultworld, action was put in motion to correct the situation.

He has just informed me of the following:

Bradshaw, Fox, and MSNBC have been told of the situation,and they will not be running the spot again.

TWI paid $29,000 for the taping of the spot at HQ, and do not own the copyright on it.(A wise use of member's donations to be sure....)

Bradshaw was just a "talking head" who tapes several of these spots in one sitting.

They have received numerous complaints and Jim says that they seem to be really upset over the matter.

TWI, you are so out of your league messing with these guys. Can we say splattered like a bug on the windshield.....

Copyright 2004 by the author. All rights reserved. Posting may not be copied or reproduced by anyone, including employees and followers of The Way International, Inc.

[This message was edited by IMF777 on February 04, 2004 at 18:08.]

$29,000 bucks of the believer's money was spent (not to bless the body, or further *research*, or anything profitable), but rather to further the interests of the insidious venus fly-trap that thrives in New Knoxville.

It *cost* them 29 grand to extend their offer of "Yer always welcome at the way"

over the airwaves. mad.gif

David

Oh --- scuuze me.

Guess it isn't *end of story*. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

The bottom line is that twi used the hard earned cash that they demanded from followers (via ABS), to frivolously and shamelessly promote their *product* -- in order to lure more unsuspecting folks into the *fold*, and gain more cash as a result.

It's all a big crap shoot with them. Spend a little here, hope to gain a lot there. The only scruples evinced by twi are those that ensure the *best* for the BOD, and to hell with the common folk.

They don't now (and probably never did) give a ratzzz azz about anyone but the upper crust, and the continued well-being thereof. And that was mighty clear, when they ran this here ad --- laying out a path of cheese for the unsuspecting mice to follow, who will only end up with their heads caught in a trap they couldn't get out of.

David

quote:
Originally posted by lindyhopper:

So inspite of our speedy correction they are still using it as positive press.

Which demonstrates once again the Way's wonderful ability to slap frosting on a dog turd and call it a wedding cake.

(thanks to Stephen King for that one icon_biggrin.gif:D--> )

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Update:

TWI claims "they helped MSNBC with production, but that they were PICKED!"(we were, we really were) Hmmmmnnn , 29,000$ to HELP a news channel with costs............hahhahahah.

this is the response when approached by folks that brought it up to HQ.

Seems that some of the Way Corps were UNAWARE of any money paid for this.

:spy: